Campcamp x reader oneshots [...

By anti-novaa

Uhh I suck at writing, but I wanted to make a book sooo...here I am :) More

Im taking requests!
Daniel x reader [LIME]
Not dead jasper x reader [LEMON]
A/n
David x reader
Oo
Pikeman x reader
Happy thanksgiving!!
Highschool Daniel x reader
!!!
Max x male reader
Update

Neil x scared reader

1.2K 28 1
By anti-novaa

This was a request from my friend ^^ enjoy! (Your ages are around 14-15)
___________________________

1st person

I awoke with a scream. My e/c eyes wide with fear. I looked around the dark tent, my eyes searching for the exit. I quickly got out of my bed and left my tent. I took a deep breath in, the cold air hitting my lungs. I walked up a small hill and sat on top. I could see past all of the tress, it was beautiful. I soon heard footsteps. I jumped a little, my eyes filling with tears. Maybe my dream was real. Maybe I was going to die. I closed my eyes, and put my legs up to my chest.

"Y/N?" A soft voice said. I looked up and saw brown hair and blue eyes. I quickly realized it was Neil. Great. Just fucking great. The person I liked is here. I snapped back to reality when I heard my name being called again.

"Huh?" I mumbled. He was standing above me. His eyes were fixed onto mine. He sighed and sat down next to me.

"Why are you out here?" He asked looking over the tress. I closed my eyes again. I didn't want to tell him I was out here because I was scared. But I knew that he wouldn't stop till I answer him. I turned away from him and looked to my side.
"I had a nightmare that I died and everyone I loved died..." tears threatened to spill again. I wiped them away with the back of my hand. I kept my head down as I looked at the grass. Everything was quit. No birds were chirping. No wind to blow the leaves. Just my uneven breathing. I quickly felt two arms wrap around me. I looked up and my eyes met his blue ones. He had a faint blush on his face.

"Its ok to be scared" he whispered. He rubbed my back as he hugged me again. Tears filled my eyes. I was so happy. I felt protected in his arms. He wasn't the strongest boy, but I felt as if nothing could hurt me. I tighten my grip on his shirt as I snuggled closer. He tensed up at first, but relaxed again as he looked into my eyes. I quickly realized the moment and blushed. He smiled at me. I blushed even harder.
"You're so cute when you blush" he said. He quickly realized what he said and his face went red with embarrassment. I giggled a little and pulled him into a hug.
"I think you're cute as well" I mumbled. He hugged me tighter. I put my legs around his waist so I was sitting on his lap. My hands went into his brown hair and I let out a long sigh. My head rested against his shoulder. His arms were around my waist. I smiled at how I was In the arms of my crush.

(Time skip)

We were there for awhile. I let out a small yawn. Neil must over head me because he pulled back to look at me. I could tell his was tired as well.
"We should head to bed" he said as he let out a yawn. I nodded my head in agreement and got up. I grabbed his hand and stared to walk down the hill. I shiver at how cold it was. I was only wearing a slightly big shirt and shorts. He pulled me to his side. I knew that if I looked back up to him I would see that he was blushing. I didn't want to sleep by myself so I mustered up all the courage I had and turned to him.
"Can I stay with you tonight?" I quietly asked. His eyes widened, but he quickly nodded his head. I smiled and we walked to his tent. I walked in and saw his bed. As I got under the covers, I watched him take his shoes off. After that he walked over to me and got under the blankets. I snuggled closer to him. Are faces close together. The space between us was getting smaller and smaller. I closed my eyes as I felt his lips on mine. I smiled into the kiss and a small blush covered my face. He pulled away, his face red. I grinned as I put my head in his chest. I let out I sigh as I began to drift off to sleep.

I wasn't scared anymore.

___________________________

I'm done! It's like almost 4 in the morning, and I have school tomorrow sooo I need to get to sleep! Anyway I hope you liked it! See you later :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 52.2K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
369K 22.1K 79
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.8M 58.9K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
507K 20.7K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...