Neil x scared reader

This was a request from my friend ^^ enjoy! (Your ages are around 14-15)
___________________________

1st person

I awoke with a scream. My e/c eyes wide with fear. I looked around the dark tent, my eyes searching for the exit. I quickly got out of my bed and left my tent. I took a deep breath in, the cold air hitting my lungs. I walked up a small hill and sat on top. I could see past all of the tress, it was beautiful. I soon heard footsteps. I jumped a little, my eyes filling with tears. Maybe my dream was real. Maybe I was going to die. I closed my eyes, and put my legs up to my chest.

"Y/N?" A soft voice said. I looked up and saw brown hair and blue eyes. I quickly realized it was Neil. Great. Just fucking great. The person I liked is here. I snapped back to reality when I heard my name being called again.

"Huh?" I mumbled. He was standing above me. His eyes were fixed onto mine. He sighed and sat down next to me.

"Why are you out here?" He asked looking over the tress. I closed my eyes again. I didn't want to tell him I was out here because I was scared. But I knew that he wouldn't stop till I answer him. I turned away from him and looked to my side.
"I had a nightmare that I died and everyone I loved died..." tears threatened to spill again. I wiped them away with the back of my hand. I kept my head down as I looked at the grass. Everything was quit. No birds were chirping. No wind to blow the leaves. Just my uneven breathing. I quickly felt two arms wrap around me. I looked up and my eyes met his blue ones. He had a faint blush on his face.

"Its ok to be scared" he whispered. He rubbed my back as he hugged me again. Tears filled my eyes. I was so happy. I felt protected in his arms. He wasn't the strongest boy, but I felt as if nothing could hurt me. I tighten my grip on his shirt as I snuggled closer. He tensed up at first, but relaxed again as he looked into my eyes. I quickly realized the moment and blushed. He smiled at me. I blushed even harder.
"You're so cute when you blush" he said. He quickly realized what he said and his face went red with embarrassment. I giggled a little and pulled him into a hug.
"I think you're cute as well" I mumbled. He hugged me tighter. I put my legs around his waist so I was sitting on his lap. My hands went into his brown hair and I let out a long sigh. My head rested against his shoulder. His arms were around my waist. I smiled at how I was In the arms of my crush.

(Time skip)

We were there for awhile. I let out a small yawn. Neil must over head me because he pulled back to look at me. I could tell his was tired as well.
"We should head to bed" he said as he let out a yawn. I nodded my head in agreement and got up. I grabbed his hand and stared to walk down the hill. I shiver at how cold it was. I was only wearing a slightly big shirt and shorts. He pulled me to his side. I knew that if I looked back up to him I would see that he was blushing. I didn't want to sleep by myself so I mustered up all the courage I had and turned to him.
"Can I stay with you tonight?" I quietly asked. His eyes widened, but he quickly nodded his head. I smiled and we walked to his tent. I walked in and saw his bed. As I got under the covers, I watched him take his shoes off. After that he walked over to me and got under the blankets. I snuggled closer to him. Are faces close together. The space between us was getting smaller and smaller. I closed my eyes as I felt his lips on mine. I smiled into the kiss and a small blush covered my face. He pulled away, his face red. I grinned as I put my head in his chest. I let out I sigh as I began to drift off to sleep.

I wasn't scared anymore.

___________________________

I'm done! It's like almost 4 in the morning, and I have school tomorrow sooo I need to get to sleep! Anyway I hope you liked it! See you later :)