Max x male reader

This was a lovely suggestion by DigBork . Thank you for your suggestion! (Also to let you all know both of you will be aged you all the time. Unless I say something c: you guys are around 16 ^^)
___________________________

You sat underneath a tree, sketching anything you saw. Your eyes wondered a little a bit before your eyes settled on something blue. You face began to heat up as your realized that you were looking at Max. Max could be a dick, but you couldn't help having a crush on him. You began to think about how adorable he was when he got mad or upset at the other other campers. You loved how he would always curse, no matter the situation. You began to sketch out him. Every once and awhile your eyes would go back up to him, so you could the perfect details. You tried to sketch fast because he kept on moving. He was talking to his friends so he would move his arms or his legs. Which made it harder to draw him. Your face had a light blush covering as you studied the way he would hold himself. After awhile you would notice that he would look back to you as well. As you were looking down at your paper. You could hear footsteps approaching you. Your head shot up when the figure was standing in front of you. Your eyes met the teal eyes, that were looking down at you. You made a quick squeal and pulled the paper up to your chest.

"Why do you keep looking at me?" Max said as he keep a stern gaze on you. Your  face began to heat up again because of  how close he was.

"U-um I was j-just drawing the uhh...tree right behind you" You quickly made up and excuse . You stood up, you still had to look up at him because he was slightly taller than you. He leans in closer. As he leans in, you give him a small smile, hoping he doesn't notice the blush covering your face. All of a sudden he grabs the paper from your hands. You eyes widen at this and you put your hands over you face from embarrassment. As you look between your fingers you could see a faint blush on his face. He turns to the side.

"pretty good.."He says as he turns around, but before he leaves he looks back at you and gives you a smirk.

"We should hang out sometime"

___________________________
ahh sorry this is so short! Wattpad was being super stupid and If i had too many words it would delete everything!But anyway I hope you like it! I will try to make something longer next time :) Keep on requesting!