PRONGSLET AND THE CERYNEIAN G...

By kmbell92

Since getting into contact with his brother over the last couple of years, Milo Fleamont Potter has entered a... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty- Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Epilogue
Sequel is Up!

Chapter Fifty-Eight

16.6K 1.5K 821
By kmbell92

Cedric knew exactly what Milo needed to cheer up from all the drama that seemed to surround him in the recent day, and that was a nice trip to Hogsmeade. But it was just going to be the two of them, which seemed to brighten Milo's day, even more, when Cedric offered it. Well, there would be a third wheel tagging along, but the two weren't going to be bothered by Paden. The bowtruckle needed to get out and stretch his legs as well. So they took a quieter route to Hogsmeade to avoid anyone trampling the little creature. Milo was thinking about the trial that Hagrid and Buckbeak had left for, nervous how that was going to turn out. 

Then there was the whole deal that Hermione had approached him about that morning. She and the boys still weren't on good terms, especially after she threatened to go to Milo's mother if Harry attempted to sneak out to Hogsmeade. What Harry and Ron still failed to understand was she wasn't doing anything out of malice, it was simply because she cared about them. Even if Ron was angry with her and her cat, it wasn't like she suddenly stopped caring about their well-being. 

Suddenly, he felt two strong hands grab the side of his head, causing him to let out a pitiful squeak as he crashed right into Cedric's chest. He wasn't even paying attention to his surroundings because he didn't even notice Cedric jump out in front of him a few seconds prior. But before Milo could ask the other boy what he was doing, Cedric started to shake him playfully.

"Stop thinking about it! Stop thinking about whatever it is you're thinking about!" Cedric said and continued to shake Milo until he earned a giggle out of him. 

"What if I was thinking about a good thing?" Milo questioned and finally, Cedric's shaking came to a pause and he gave Milo a suspicious look.

"What were you thinking about then?"

"About myself," Milo smiled cheekily, only to find himself the victim of Cedric's shaking again. Quickly, he called out for mercy, claiming that he was only joking. "What if I was thinking about you?"

Ha! Milo's idea certainly seemed to work that time as Cedric suddenly turned red in the face and his hands dropped down to his sides. Now that he had Cedric feeling flustered, he felt quite triumphant in those moments, especially since it was usually the other way around as of late. Cedric knew exactly what to do or say to get a flustered reaction out of Milo, but, oh, how the tables had turned. 

"You think you're really cute, don't you?"

"Well, I've been known to-"

Suddenly, the smile and the triumphant feeling faded as Milo's eyes widened behind his frames and he was faced with Cedric approaching him. He could still see the playful nature written across the smirk on the older boy's face, however, he knew what to expect. As competitive as his boyfriend was, Milo knew he was going to be faced with Cedric's personal challenge to leave him flustered.

"What's wrong, Handsome?" Cedric let out a low chuckle. "You seem nervous?"

"W-wh-who m-me?" Milo pointed to himself as he took several steps back to match Cedric's advancing ones. "Why would I be n-nervous?"

"You tell me," he countered raising his hands in a threatening manner as Milo could witness him preparing for a tickle attack. Milo let out a small groan, never truly able to escape the attacks because Cedric was faster and stronger. The only way Milo could think of actually overpowering Cedric and winning was using magic and for a second it actually did sound like a good idea.

Apparently, Cedric wasn't expecting him to seek out such drastic measures as he found Milo's wand out and pointed directly at him. "Milo! What are you doing? I was just going to tickle you!"

"I know," Milo responded, "but I can't let you get away with it anymore, Cedric. I'm sorry, but you made me do this..."

"Mi-"

It was too late as Milo called out the incantation. "Rictusempra!" Within in seconds, the silver light struck Cedric, bringing the boy down to his knees and seconds later, laughter greeted Milo's ears as even the great Cedric could not resist the effects of the tickling charm. However, while Cedric couldn't stop laughing, it certainly didn't disable him like Milo anticipated. He had underestimated the other's boy pure strength as he witnessed him push himself up even though the effects of the tickling charm had yet to fade. 

"I'm going to get you back for that," came the low growl as Cedric was doing his best not to laugh anymore approaching Milo. 

"Uh, get me back? But why, you said it yourself, I'm really cute...not to mention handsome-"

"That's not going to save you this time!"

Paden had returned from hunting woodlice within the surrounding trees when he heard Milo scream. Immediately, the bowtruckle was on alert, only to come upon the scene where Milo was pinned down and losing the tickling fight. It was embarrassing to see his own lose so quickly, leaving the bowtruckle to wonder if there were any good leaves around in desperate need of some munching. 

Milo was rendered useless against fighting the tickling attack that was unleashed on him without the use of any magic. He was tearing up and he couldn't stop laughing, but it was to the point where his stomach hurt from laughing too much. Just when he thought his abdomen was going to explode, Cedric's fingers moved away allowing him to attempt breathing normally again. However, apparently, it was Cedric's goal to leave Milo breathless as he pulled him in by the front of his shirt, right into a strong kiss. 

The lack of air, paired with a kiss was definitely leaving Milo feeling light-headed but at the same time, it was a pleasant feeling. 

"I win, even with magic, Milo, come on now," Cedric whispered against his lips, "you're going to have to do better than that."

"Tickling will be the death of me, Cedric, I can't control that. Just like how I can't control how undeniably handsome I am."

Milo was met with a look and saw the flustered look on Cedric's face once more, bringing him to laugh and grin before he ran off.

"Get back here, Potter!"

●▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

"My dad didn't strut, and neither do I."

Milo jumped as he was on his way to meet Matt in the dungeons and then he would find his mother with an idea for the summer that involved Cedric. When he spoke to Cedric in Hogsmeade about his offered internship with Newt Scamander, the two had to put a plan together because Milo didn't want to leave Cedric to face his parents or have nowhere to go. Madam Rosmerta overheard the two boys talking among each other and came up with her own plan to assist. Since Milo wouldn't be there to work like he had done the previous summer, then she had no problem offering the work to Cedric. He could earn his pay, not to mention have a room to himself within the inn. 

The two boys seemed happy about it, enough that Cedric was going to relay the news to Heidi and Max while Milo went to drop off a bag of sweets from Honeydukes that Matt requested, but she wasn't feeling the best for a trip to Hogsmeade. Milo told her he would meet her in the dungeons to drop it off when he heard his brother's voice coming from the direction of Snape's office.

"Oh no," Milo muttered before making his way over. Also, Harry had a lot to learn about their father if he didn't think that the great Stagqueen didn't strut at least once.

"Your father didn't set much store by rules either," Snape's voice stated coldly as Milo stood in the doorway, watching as Harry sat there with a look of pure rage written on his face. "Rules were for lesser mortals, not Quidditch Cup-winners. His head was so swollen—"

"SHUT UP!"

It was Snape's turn to jump as he didn't expect both Potter boys to spit out at him. Harry was surprised by his brother's arrival as well as the professor, but it didn't stop the boy from attempting to lunge at the Potions Master. Milo was swift and grabbed Harry by the back of his jumper holding him back. However, now the professor was faced with the two brothers staring him down for insulting their late-father.

"What did you say to me, Potter?" He looked back and forth between the two with a sneer.

"I told you to shut up about our dad!" Harry yelled. "I know the truth, all right? He saved your life! Dumbledore told me! You wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for our dad!"

Milo realised that while Snape was in the wrong, Harry wasn't helping the situation because he was certain that Dumbledore had not given Harry the entire truth on the matter of James saving Snape. They didn't remain enemies for no reason one could only assume that, except for Harry.

"And did the headmaster tell you the circumstances in which your father saved my life? Or did he consider the details too unpleasant for precious little Potters' delicate ears?"

Harry looked over for Milo, but Milo didn't have an answer either. 

"I would hate for you two to run away with a false idea of your father," Snape continued with a twisted grin as he looked back and forth between the two.  "Have you been imagining some act of glorious heroism? Then let me correct you—your saintly father and his friends played a highly amusing joke on me that would have resulted in my death if your father hadn't got cold feet at the last moment. There was nothing brave about what he did. He was saving his own skin as much as mine. Had their joke succeeded, he would have been expelled from Hogwarts."

"Do not speak ill of him!" Milo spat. "His past actions may have resulted in him almost facing expulsion, but do not speak as if your hands are clean, Snivellus!"

A squeak of horror escaped Milo in that moment as he watched Snape's face turn beyond red, almost a deep purple at the mention of the name. Milo swore he had been possessed in that moment. He could have sworn for a moment in time that Snape was actually considering attacking him in that moment but instead, he was going to take his anger out on Harry, demanding that the boy empty out his pockets. The brothers exchanged nervous glances as Harry obliged and Milo hoped that Harry hadn't been carrying anything valuable on him.

But of course, Milo felt his stomach turn as he spotted the Marauders Map placed on the desk along with a few items from Zonko's shop. As Snape began questioning him about everything, Harry seemed to have a good excuse until it came to the map, claiming it was a bit of old parchment. 

"Surely you don't need such a very old piece of parchment? Why don't I just—throw this away?"

Suddenly, the professor's hand began moving towards the fire with a menacing look.

"NO!" The boys screeched for two very different reasons. To Harry, the map was freedom, to Milo it was history and one of the last known possession of their father.

"So!" Snape snapped in their direction. "Is this another treasured gift from Mr. Weasley? Or is it—something else? A letter, perhaps, written in invisible ink? Or—instructions to get into Hogsmeade without passing the dementors?"

Sometimes it was scary how accurate Snape could be, Milo had to remind himself that just because the man was borderline evil, he certainly wasn't stupid. Milo felt as though he was going to be sick as the man continued to try to get the map to reveal its secret. He could see Harry looking equally as pale.However, they were in for quite the treat as Snape's persistence got him some answers but not the ones he wanted.

Writing started to appear on the map, something Milo hadn't witnessed yet while having the map in his possession.

Mr. Moony presents his compliments to Professor Snape, and begs him to keep his abnormally large nose out of other people's business.

Snape was frozen, Harry looked ill, but Milo had the biggest smile on his face.

Mr. Prongs agrees with Mr. Moony, and would like to add that Professor Snape is an ugly git.

You tell him, Dad, Milo thought proudly in that moment. 

Mr. Padfoot would like to register his astonishment that an idiot like that ever became a professor.

Harry had his eyes closed, but Milo was biting back his tongue to keep from laughing, reading the response of Sirius.

Mr. Wormtail bids, Professor Snape good day, and advises him to wash his hair, the slimeball.

Snape was absolutely livid and seeing the smile on Milo's face before Milo cleared his throat and looked away, the man was going to get to the bottom of the map as he walked over to the fireplace again. Milo thought he was going to throw the map in, but instead, he was summoning someone to his office.

"Lupin! I want a word!"

Milo just stood there as they waited for the arrival of his godfather, wondering how Professor Moony was going to be able to talk his way out of this one. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.4K 1.7K 53
[Book 2] ❝ 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 π₯𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐑𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐒𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 π›πžπ¬π­ 𝐀𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭.❞ Serena's fourth year at Hogwarts begins, but...
2.5M 79.3K 187
In which the marauders generation watch Athena Potters life and see the dangers of which awaits them. Where friends becomes enemies and enemies becom...
1M 94.4K 48
[Book 2 :Brotherhood Series] After an eventful second year, Milo Fleamont Potter was looking forward to the summer, extra time to spend with his brot...
1.3K 77 16
Its been two years since the marauders have graduated. James and Lily are married with a baby on the way, and Sirius and Peter are very busy with th...