Diabolik Lovers: A Vampire Hu...

By Animefan446

"Death is only the beginning"- Final words of the Hayashi Ancestor, Katsumi Hayashi ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~... More

Character Introductions
The Ancestor's Death And A Descendant's New Chapter
Kano Meets The Sakamaki Brothers
The Two Rivals Kou And Kano
Bonding With Ayato
Bonding With Shu
Bonding With Laito
Bonding With Kanato
Bonding With Subaru
Bonding With Reiji
Two Vampire Hunters At A Ball
Bonding With Yuma
Bonding With Kou
Bonding With Azusa
Bonding With Ruki
The New Girl! Louisa Fujimoto!
Showdown! She-Devil Vs Vampire Hunter!
Kano's New Boyfriend?!
Kano's Heart Gets Broken But, Goes For A Fresh Start
School Festival
A Day At The Beach
A Reunion With Some Old Friends
Takeo Attacks and Katsumi's Reunion With Her Family
Kano's Jealously and Katsumi's Sad and Lonely Heart
The Fight Begins
Takeo's Demon Form
Takeo's Defeat And Katsumi's Final Goodbye
The Anniversary
Goodbye For Now, My Friends
Sequel Coming Soon!
Sequel is now released!

Kano Meets The Mukami Brothers And Learns More About Her Ancestor

192 3 0
By Animefan446

KANO'S POV

A while had passed since that incident at the ball. The Sakamaki brothers were shocked and angry at me and Remi for not telling them earlier about our other jobs but in the end, they accepted us about us being vampire hunters since my ancestor was a vampire hunter. However, we had no idea who the Karasuma clan is but we were still looking for answers.

I got to the school and I got out of the limo and then a flirty voice spoke up.

"Hey, Idol-chan."

"Ahh!! Laito! you scared me! what have I told about sneaking up on me?"

I scolded him as I had my hand on my heart. Laito chuckled and he said to me.

"Sorry Idol-chan, here accept this as my apology."

I took the rose that Laito got from the garden in his home and I said to him.

"Apology accepted Laito."

"Can I get a kiss?"

Laito leans closer to me but I placed my hand on his face and I said to him.

"Try it and the only thing you're getting from me is a broken jaw."

Laito backed away from me when I said this. I shook my head at him and I then headed to the entrance until Kou spoke up.

"Well, well, looks like the ugly witch is here and she's already making threats."

A tick mark appeared on my head and then Remi spoke up.

"Oh boy, here we go."

I glared at Kou and I said to him.

"Oh, why don't you mind your beeswax, ya two-faced freak! I didn't ask for your opinion!"

Kou frowned at me and he then said to me.

"I'm just saying that's all, we wouldn't want your fans to lose interest in you since you're ugly and violent."

"Violent?! says the guy who is two faced and doesn't give a crap about anything except for his selfish and stupid ego!!"

A tick mark appeared on his head and we collided our foreheads as we growled at each other.

REMI'S POV

Laito and I stood there with a sweat drop running down our heads as we watched and listened to Kano and Kou.

Kou: "You ugly witch! take that back right now!!"

Kano: "Or else what?! you gonna make me two-faced freak?!!"

I rolled my eyes at them and I then spoke up.

"Oh for Pete sake, is there a time or place when you two are not arguing like a pair of children?!"

Kano looked back at me and she said to me.

"Yeah, when we're not in school or in the same room together!!"

"What the ugly witch said!"

"What was that?!!"

I sighed annoyingly as they went back to arguing.

"Oh, brother..."

KANO'S POV

As Kou and I were arguing someone grabbed Kou by the collar and pulled him away from me. Kou choked for a moment and when I looked up, there was a boy who had the height of a titan and light brown hair and he had brownish eyes as he glared at Kou.

"Geez, Kou why the hell are you are making a ruckus and...who are you?"

He asked me as he looked at me up and down. I smiled at him and I said to him.

"I'm Kano Hayashi, I got here a few weeks ago and you are?"

The light brown haired boy tossed away Kou like if he was trash and he then said to me.

"I'm Yuma Mukami, so you're that girl who Kou keeps talking about."

Yuma looks at me up and down and he circles around me with a smirk on his face.

"I don't know what his problem is, you don't look ugly at all, you look smoking hot."

I giggled at his flirty comment and I said to him.

"Hehe, thank you, I'm glad someone likes me, unlike a CERTAIN SOMEONE I KNOW!"

I raised my voice a little as I glared at Kou. Kou was about to say something until a green haired boy came over to me and he starts to sniff me. I was surprised by this and I said to him.

"Huh? what are doing?"

He pulls away from me and he said to me.

"You smell...familiar..."

I was confused at this and I asked him.

"Uh, who are you?"

Yuma shook his head and he said to me.

"Sorry about him, that's Azusa he's the youngest of the Mukami brothers."

"Well it's nice to meet you Azusa, name's Kano."

Azusa blushed a little when he saw my smile and then Kou frowned at me.

"Why are you guys being nice to her?! can't you see she's nothing more than a-"

"SHUT UP!!"

Yuma shouted and Kou flinched when he heard Yuma shout at him.

"Wah! don't get so mad now!"

"Come back here!!"

Yuma shouted as he started to chase Kou. I giggled at the pair of them and then Azusa spoke up.

"I've never seen...you around here before..."

"I got here a few weeks ago, I studied abroad in England for two years and I came back here to Japan."

Azusa looked surprised and he then smiled at me.

"Well...I'm surprised that you...don't have an English accent."

I giggled at him and I then said to Azusa.

"Well actually I do have an English accent but I don't use it that often."

Azusa smiled at me when I said this and then Kou came running back and he was panting in exhaustion.

"Huff, huff....I can't run anymore."

"Ha! maybe you should have spent less time stuffing your face and you might have stood a chance."

Kou glared at me and then another voice spoke up.

"What's going on here?"

I thought it was Reiji at first but no, it was a blackish haired boy and he had a strict look on his face like Reiji.

"Hey Ruki, we just chatting away to Kano."

Yuma said as he looked at me and then a boy named Ruki looked at me and he seemed a bit surprised to see me like if he knew from somewhere before. Ruki came over to me and he said to me.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Kano Hayashi, nice to meet you."

I said as I offered my hand to shake hands with him but he didn't. I pulled my hand away from him and I said to him.

"OK..."

I mumbled and then he said to me.

"I'm Ruki, why haven't I seen around here before?"

"I studied abroad in England, that's why ya haven't seen me before mate."

I covered my mouth quickly when my accent and then Yuma chuckled at me.

"Was that supposed to be an English accent."

"Don't laugh!!"

"Sorry, sorry."

Yuma said as he raised his hands in defence when I yelled at him. Just then Laito came over and he pulled me away from the Mukami brothers and he said to them.

"As much as Idol-chan would like to stick around and chat some more, but, we've got classes to go to, see ya."

"Bye guys!"

I said as I was about to walk with Remi and Laito to class until I remembered something.

"Wait! I nearly forgot something."

I glared at Kou and I punched him in the stomach making him fall to his knees in pain.

"Consider that as punishment for calling me ugly witch one too many times, Jackass!!"

Yuma and Azusa started laughing after I said this and I then went to class as I twirled the rose that Laito gave me in my left hand.

3RD PERSON POV

As Kano heads inside the school building with the Sakamaki brothers, Ruki watched her leave and then Yuma spoke up.

"Hahaha! oh man, that was so funny, I better remind myself to never get on her bad side."

"It's not funny Yuma-kun!!"

Ruki shook his head and he said to him.

"Shut up!"

Ruki's brothers looked at him surprised and then Ruki spoke up.

"That girl...she's looks exactly like Katsumi."

"I know...her scent was familiar for a moment...but, I wonder if...Kano knows what happened to her.."

Kou didn't say anything since he was still angry about what happened and then Yuma spoke up.

"What are you thinking?"

"After classes are over, we'll find out more about Katsumi from Kano, bring her to the rooftop and bring her by force if necessary Yuma."

Yuma nodded his head and then they went inside the school building to get to their classes.

TIME SKIP TO THE END OF CLASSES...

KANO'S POV

After classes were over for the night, I was on my way to the music room where I could find Shu and practise my new song and get his opinion on it. Just then Yuma showed up and I said to him.

"Hey Yuma, what can I do for you?"

"I need you to come with me for a moment, come on!"

Yuma threw me over his shoulder and I shouted.

"Oy! put me down! I can walk by myself!"

"Stop struggling besides,  it's faster this way!"

Yuma said before he teleported to the rooftop and I wasn't even surprised by this because I knew that he was vampire including his brothers.

"I was right, you're a vampire aren't you?"

"You've got good eyes, yes I am a vampire."

"Oof!!"

I shouted after Yuma dumped me on the ground like if I was a sack of potatoes. I frowned at him and then I saw Ruki, Azusa and Kou. Ruki helped me onto my feet and he held my chin so that I was looking at his grey-blue eyes.

"Hey! what are you doing?!"

Ruki didn't say anything since he was still staring at my mismatched eyes. Ruki sighed and he then pulled away from me.

"Just as I thought, Kano is not Katsumi."

I was surprised when he said this and I then asked him.

"You knew my ancestor?"

The others looked at me surprised and then Kou spoke up.

"Ancestor?! you mean you're not.."

"Of course not you dimwit! I'm her descendant, use your brain!"

Yuma sighed and he then spoke up.

"Well can you blame us for mistaking you for her, she was our friend."

I was surprised when he said this and then Azusa wrapped his arms around me from behind and he said to me.

"He's right...Katsumi was our sister before we escaped....from our hellhole...and we wondered what happened to her since..."

This was new to me but then I remembered what she wrote in her journal on how she tried to escape with her friends but they got shot and killed before THAT happened. I got out of Azusa's grip and I got Katsumi's journal from my bag and I gave it to Ruki.

"Maybe this will tell you exactly what happened, it's Katsumi's journal."

Ruki looked at it surprised and then he takes the book from me and he starts to read it. After reading it for a while, Ruki spoke up.

"According to this, Katsumi did get shot but she managed to survive but that was when Karl-sama came and he saved her and he didn't tell us."

Azusa, Kou and Yuma were shocked when they heard him say this. Kou frowned and he spoke up.

"So he saved her and he didn't tell us, why?!"

"I don't know but, one for certain, all if not a total loss."

Ruki said as he looked at me and he then said to me.

"Katsumi started a family of her own but, this last entry bothers me."

Ruki said as he looked at the final entry of Katsumi's journal. I then said to him.

"I can explain about that, according to Hikaru's journal, Katsumi went to look for a vampire but she didn't come back so Hikaru went to look for her but by the time he and the Sakamaki brothers it was already too late, Katsumi was killed by a vampire."

The Mukami brothers were shocked when I said this and then Yuma asked me.

"Who?"

"I don't know, from what Okaa-san told me, Katusmi never mentioned who the vampire she was after all I know was that the vampire had a high bounty on his head back in her time, sorry."

"It's fine, we just wanted to know what happened to her that's all."

Ruki said to me as he gave me back Katsumi's journal.

After I had spoken to the Mukami brothers, they all got to know me except for Kou since he and I were friends at one point but, other than that, they seemed a little bit happier knowing what happened after Katsumi survived.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 5.9K 35
After your parents died 13 years ago, you were sent to live with your Aunt Diana and your Uncle Cain, whom you hated. They sent you away to school to...
701 33 17
Book #2 of ' Diabolik Lovers Change of Destiny'. Must read the first book in order to understand this book. Warning: may contain mentions of walker...
230K 6.7K 24
NOTICE: I'm no longer continuing this story. I'm only editing/fixing the chapters that I currently have. Thank to everyone who enjoyed and supported...
1 0 1
Check out my discord here: https://discord.gg/CgKTK7eFjn Check out the audiobook version here: https://www.youtube.com/@FearTcb In the richly woven t...