SHE's My New Neighbor?!

By BettieBurton

Ever since Liz was born into the world, her parents have always beaten her and made her feel worthless. Then... More

CAST:
CHAPTER 2: SHE'S Your New Roommate?!
CHAPTER 3: What's Wrong w/My Outfit?
CHAPTER 4: You're an Ass!
CHAPTER 5: How Can You Be So Cold?!
CHAPTER 6: The Halloween Carnival
CHAPTER 7: That's It, Enough's Enough!
CHAPTER 8: Time To Kick Some Ass!!
CHAPTER 9: A Fun Day!
CHAPTER 10: She WILL Be Mine!!!!!
CHAPTER 11: I Don't Have A Bad Feeling...
CHAPTER 12: Did She Just Say What I Think She Did?
CHAPTER 13: It's Been Awhile...
CHAPTER 14: Yep, This Is Awkward!!
CHAPTER 15: I Understand, But.....
CHAPTER 16: Sending A Message.....
CHAPTER 17: Raymond's POV
CHAPTER 18: Happy Birthday Little Man!!
CHAPTER 19: We Need To Talk......
CHAPTER 20: Gone....
CHAPTER 21: You Both WILL Be Happy.....
CHAPTER 22: Are We Safe Now?...
EPILOGUE: Two Years Later....

CHAPTER 1: A Fresh New Start!?!

29.9K 888 70
By BettieBurton

LIZ

        I woke up this morning to my six year old brother, Sean, knocking on my door. 

        "Are you awake?" He asks. 

        "Yeah. I'm sorry, I'll be out in a minute." I tell him. 

       "Okay." He says. 

       I start to yawn, while I stretch out in bed a little bit before getting up and ready for the rest of the day. 

        Once I'm ready, I head out toward's the kitchen and see Sean sitting down on the couch, watching Spongebob.

        Sean is the cutest boy in the world. Whom I love very much and would do anything for.

       I was eighteen years old when I finally left home and gained full custody of my brother. 

       Both of our parents were abusive and from the moment, he was born, they have done nothing but treat him the same way that they treated me since I was born, like a mistake. 

       Both my parents always drank and fought until one day, my dad left and my mom and I were left alone. That is until of course, she finally found a replacement for my dad (Dad #4).

        All the guys were bad, but this guy was the biggest asshole of them all. 

       He was always tying to rape and beat me. While he did all those things to me, my mother wasn't there. Though she always blamed me for making him mad enough to hit me or and walking around the house, wearing what I was wearing. (Sweats and a tank top)--Which I didn't know was considered 'Sexy' and sent the message to 'rape me'. 

        Then, a month before my eighteenth birthday, my mom had my little brother and I had decided as soon as I found out she was pregnant, that he would never be subjected to any of their abuse or be hurt by them. So I had looked into what all it took to get full custody of him. which was really hard.

        I then began adding money towards my savings, making sure that I provided everything I needed. 

        Then by the time Sean was a little over a year old, I had had enough money. Along with the help of my boyfriend at the time, Raymond, to adopt my brother and to finally move us both out of our parents house and go live with him. 

        Though at the time, I had no idea that he was part of a biker gang. 

        Then once I found out, I had tried to leave. Which also I had quickly found out that he was abusive too. Then a few years ago, my brother and I had left him in the middle of the night and had found a place in a state over. Now we are both happy and are doing pretty good. 

        Though I still do have both of our bags packed in the trunk of my car for just in case. Along with some money that I've been saving for a while. 

        Once I was done feeding Sean breakfast and then dropping him off at school, I headed off to work. 

        Which I worked at a hair salon and do really good and the tips are beyond amazing. 

       And since today was one of the best days this week, I went to the store after picking up Sean from school and got things to make a special dinner. 

       Once we were done shopping and were paying, I had noticed out the corner of my eye, a guy who looked just like one of Raymond's guys and out of all the lines, he had to be in, he was in mine. Though it seemed as though he hadn't noticed me or anything. At least not yet. So I grabbed the bags after the cashier handed back my change and both Sean and I left. 

        I didn't even look back to see if he had seen me, except still, I didn't wan't to take that chance. So after we got home, had dinner and tucked Sean into bed, I immediately called my boss, Alexia, who has been in the same situation as me before and managed to escape. So she knows what's going on. 

        "Hello?" Alexia answers.

        "Hey. It's me. Can you ask your cousin if that house is still for rent?" I asked as she had told me before, that her cousin, Katie, who lives in a few states over, had a place to rent for us. 

        "Yeah. Of course. I'll tell her you're coming." She tells me. 

       "Thanks. We're leaving in the morning." I tell her. 

       "Okay. Be safe and let me know if you need anything. Even if it's just to talk." She offers. 

       "Thanks. I will . And thank you for everything." I tell her. 

       "Anytime, Sweetie." She replies. 

       We both hang up and I start to pack a few things more for both Sean and I, on top of what's already in the trunk. 

       Then I set my alarm for six in the morning and go to sleep. 

*****************************************

        After waking up and getting both of us ready, we got into the car and started driving towards Alexia's cousin's place. 

        Now, I never have lied to Sean for the most part, meaning he has an idea of why we are leaving. However, still, I know that it's really hard for him to have to up and leave his school and friends behind, all because I made a mistake in trusting someone who I thought loved me years ago. And I really do hope this is the last time we'd have to run away and hopefully, i'll be able to find a way to not be afraid and to have him thrown in prison or something. 

        Though for right now, I must be strong for Sean or at least, while in front of him. 

        So because it was going to take us a few days to get to our new place, I thought that we'd stop at a few places I had googled that I knew Sean would love. 

       So we did that, stayed a couple of nights in a hotel and then finally, we arrived to the house and pulled up into the driveway. 

        We both begin to get out of the car and as soon as we did, Katie came walking out of the house with a big smile and right away, starts hugging me. 

        "Oh my gosh, look at you! You are gorgeous!" She comments. 

        "Thanks." I chuckle. 

       "And oh my god. This must be, Sean." She exclaims as she see's him and kneels down to his eye level. "Hey there buddy. You're handsome." She says to him. "I'm Katie. I'll be your roommate!" She says with a huge smile. 

        He blushes and then wraps his arms around my waist. 

       "Awww. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." Katie says while standing back up. 

        "No. It's okay. He's just shy around new people, is all." I explain to her. 

        "Oh....I see.....Well, let's go inside and show you around." She smiles. 

       "Okay." I reply. 

      Then I take Sean's hand as we begin walking inside the house. 

        After the tour was over, Katie had told me, after surprising Sean with a lego bin full of brand new lego's to play with while her and I talked in the kitchen. 

        "So, Alexia explained to me what all is going on and I wan't you to know that you'll never need to worry about anyone finding or hurting you here. You are safe. I promise." She assures me. 

        "Thanks." I reply. 

       "Of course! And also, if you ever need a babysitter, our neighbors next door would love to or I can always watch Sean or and help you out with whatever you guys needed." She assures me. 

       "Well, I appreciate it. Especially, the legos that you gave him. But, I'll get a job soon and start paying rent and our share." I assure her. 

        "I'm not worried. Well, I hate to leave after just meeting you and all, but I actually need to go and meet up with my boyfriend, whom also happens to live next door with my other cousin, Rick. Which you'll meet him and all the guys later. But anyways, I'll let you guy's get settled in and everything." She says. 

       "Thank you." I reply. 

       "Don't mention it! Glad to have you here!" She smiles before saying 'bye' to us as she leaves. 

       Which after she does, I go to sit down on the couch and watch as Sean happily plays with his legos. 

        This could just become our permanent place to stay....Finally!?!?

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

774K 14.9K 26
They had known each other forever, she was his younger sister's best friend, hell he had viewed her as another little sister. He was the bad boy, the...
693K 19.8K 18
Eve is a 23 yr. old Curvy young woman who unfortunately has been practically a Cinderella, all her life to her stepsister, Rosalie, whose boyfriend...
460K 17.5K 31
"Now you listen to me and you listen good! I don't give a shit in what you think about me because guess what? I could care less! You mean NOTHING to...
1.9M 51.2K 30
Variella was a curvy shy kind of a girl. She worked with her best friend, Morielle, at a strip joint as she was a waitress while Morielle was a strip...