Beyond the Bedchamber

By boyloveangel

Period, Historical, Fantasy AU short stories (Still gay smut though! lol) 1- The Wronged Rake (English Aristo... More

The Wronged Rake Part 1
The Wronged Rake Part 2
Southern Comfort
The Empress
Proposals and Mergers
A Sudden Arrangement
The Tiger's Tragedy
Finding Heaven
Teaching Heaven
May the Fourth be with You
Sleeping with the Enemy
The Traitor's Brother

Winning Heaven

2K 79 13
By boyloveangel

"What is this here?" Gale looked over Heaven's shoulder to read what was written in the ledger. The older records were perfect for showing Heaven how the accounts worked.

"It is an order for a new hay bale cart. See, there is the carpenter's name and that is the price we paid him for his craft." Heaven's face scrunched cutely with concentration and it was all Gale could do not to bend down to steal a kiss. It was becoming more and more difficult for both of them to hide their feelings now that they both knew the other felt similar.

"Don't we have a steward to look after these things?" He griped and Gale shook his head.

"Do not leave your estate completely in the hands of others unless you would be fine with having your money and goods stolen. It is not that we cannot trust others though, it is that we shouldn't. It is your responsibility now. Come, just a bit more and we can stop for today." He sighed and bent to the task. Gale was so proud of the younger lad. He smiled as he watched over him.

"Milord? There is a stranger come to speak with you. He looks rather unsavory." The butler whispered to him, careful not to let the boy overhear. Gale nodded with concern and told Heaven that he could finish up and go to his room to rest when he was done.

"Where is he?" Gale asked. The butler led him to the main office where he dealt with irate farmers and shady businessmen. He went in and sat at the enormous carved desk, looking at rather rough looking man with suspicion.

"Ello milord. Nice place you gots here. Must take a lot o money to run a place like this. Am I right?" He sneered. Gale narrowed his eyes.

"What are you here about?" He growled at the man. The man grinned.

"Oh all righ' then. To business. I be thinking the new lord may not want his past flung about, so I came for a little grease to keep me quiet-like." He sat back with a smug look and Gale laughed at him. The man looked confused and annoyed. The lord just shook his head and stood up.

"You are a fool. That you would think for an instant any of his lordship's serving staff or friends would care what happened in the past... well, it just shows what kind of person you are. We will not, under any circumstances, allow you to hurt Heaven. Now get out of his house, off his land, and out of his life before I teach you a lesson in manners." He cracked his knuckles and glared with that dangerous look and quiet voice of his.

The man suddenly realised his mistake and bolted for the door. Gale followed him to the outside door just to make sure he was leaving. He heard a rustle behind him and turned to see a slightly pale looking Heaven standing behind him. He watched the man leave with a deep frown. Would he have to deal with lowlife's from his past for the rest of his life? Gale pulled him into a side chamber and hugged him.

"Never fear, Heaven. I would not let any of them harm you. Not by word or deed if I can help it." He murmured to him. Heaven snuggled into the embrace and breathed in the smell of his warm cologne. He wanted more from his uncle, but had only received these warm embraces and been allowed to kiss him when others were not around. He snuck a quick peck now after checking the doorway.

"I know you wouldn't. Thank you, Gale." He slipped away, much to the regret of his uncle. How was one to carry things further with a man who would have been your nephew? How to ask for things that were once forced upon him? He couldn't move without fear of ruining what they had. He had to rely on Heaven to move when he was ready and willing. Perhaps he just needed a little more confidence.

"I will wait for you, Heaven. Never fear." He whispered in the doorway. The serving staff exchanged glances and went about their business as though they heard nothing. It was hard for them to watch the two kind gentlemen circle each other warily with such simmering passion underneath. Sometimes they wanted to bump into them in the halls so they would just touch and get it over with instead of looking on with such longing.

Heaven went to the stables, as he was wont to do when he left his studies. There were some of his favourite things in that stable, the horses and the dogs to name two. One of the hunting dogs had just had puppies and he loved to go and hold the soft, squirmy bundles as they squeaked at him. He did not expect to be grabbed as he rounded the corner of the house by strong hands and knocked over the head.

He dropped like a rock and the hooded man dragged his heavy body across the lawn to his cart. He cursed as he lifted the man into the straw in the back and bound his hands and feet. He figured it would be at least an hour before anyone missed the fellow. That gave him time to put distance between them and the house. He cracked a whip and took off down the lane with his treasure.

What he did not know was that Heaven's routine was well known in the house and his absence was reported to Gale in mere minutes. A gardener also remembered the strange cart and which direction it headed. The Lord Gale wasted no time in mounting up on a fast steed and barreling down the lane in only his shirtsleeves. He did not work so hard to save the lad only to have him kidnapped.

Fortunately, the kidnapper was not prepared for the changed boy he had caught. When Heaven awoke he was spitting mad and had a right nasty headache. He fought back with his feet, sprawling the man onto the ground numerous times before he was dragged from the cart. He hollered and thrashed, refusing to stay still while the man cursed at him and tried to take him into a small cottage in the forest.

All the fuss was perfect for alerting his rescuer. Gale came over and once again laid out the big man from the brothel. This time he tied him up tightly with the same binds he used on Heaven. He threw him over his horse and took him to the barn until the authorities could come to take him to jail. He and Heaven made their way back to the house, panting from the activities of the day.

"Sorry Gale. You have had to save me yet again. He rather caught me by surprise. I fought him off though, did you see?" The poor boy was shaking like a leaf, but was so proud of himself for standing up to the man. Gale smiled and nodded.

"Yes you did a wonderful job Heaven. Had he not surprised you, I am certain you would have knocked him for a loop." He caught the boy as he stumbled trying to sit in a seat. The pale features worried Gale. He went to the cupboard, got out a glass, filled it with a few fingers of brandy and handed it to Heaven. "Drink this."

"Drink it? Good lord, I can barely smell it!" He tipped it back and coughed as it went down his throat. Then he handed the partially full glass back to Gale with a shake of his head. Lord Gale took it with a smile, noting the colour returning to the boy's cheeks. "That was awful."

"Sorry, it put some colour back into your cheeks though. You looked about ready to pass out." He cupped a hand on the boy's chin and tilted it up to look at him. Heaven blinked at the direct stare. They both froze. Gale gulped and waited.

"What are you waiting for?" Heaven finally whispered. Gale smiled at him gently.

"You. It is your turn to choose. I will not make the decision for you. Too many have done that in the past. Make your choice and take charge, for I will not in this." He dropped his gaze to the surprised open lips that gasped. The wide blue eyes teared for a moment before the strong hands clutched at his linen in a death grip.

"I choose you. My heart has been yours the moment you asked me to leave with you. I tried to be normal and good, but I want you too much." He pulled himself up and locked his perfect pink crescents against his uncle's firm lips. They did not battle, Gale just gave in to the passion that he felt and let himself be ravished. When they broke apart, he stroked the smooth cheek of his sweet boy and smiled.

"You are good. You are normal. Wanting me has nothing to do with either of those things. It just is, separate and a part of you. I want you too, but I promised I would never hurt you. That means I will never force you, nor will I ask for what I want. Instead I will give you anything you desire." He took the boy's hand and nodded encouragingly at him. Suddenly Heaven realised what his uncle was doing.

He dragged the man from the room in a flurry. The poor man could hardly keep up as he was dragged down the hall, up the stairs and into the family wing. Heaven debated momentarily on which room to use before dragging Gale into his room. He began pulling the linen from his body without regard to buttons, seams or openings. He pushed the older man back onto the coverlet and stripped his own clothes away.

He was not waiting a moment longer. He climbed atop and kissed the out of breath man beneath him. It was a novel thing, being on top. He could see every inch of his lover this way, had utter control. He could touch and tease as he liked. He could taste and feel every part of this angel's body. He looked forward to every reaction he wrung from his uncle. Each sigh and gasp was like music to his ears.

He used every wile he had learned to taste pleasure with someone he desired. For once he was glad of his experience as he prepared himself to take the man beneath him into his hole. It was better than anything he had experienced before. The look of ecstasy on Gale's face as he moved over him, pleasuring them both, it was better than any praise from those lips. This was what he had been waiting for.

He moved his hips over and over. The slide of his lover inside was making an ache build in his gut. His lover took hold of his manhood and stroked him, making his back arch from the strong feelings coursing through his body. He lifted himself and dropped onto the shaft beneath him with abandon. He let the pressure build until he was tensing above and shaking on him as he emptied his seed onto the strong chest before him.

He rode out until the man beneath him tensed and spilled inside. Then he bent down to lap up the cumm from the muscles he had dreamt of for months. Gale pulled him up and kissed him deeply. They were together and complete at last. He curled into the man who was his hero, sated and happy.

"I love you, Heaven." He whispered into the boy's ear. Heaven murmured a little protest and Gale's heart hurt a little until he spoke.

"Nay, call me Vincent. Please?" He begged as he hugged him.

"I love you Vincent." He said a little stronger. Vincent nearly purred in contentment. "And you must call me Louis now." He stroked the curls that spilled over his lover's back.

"I love you too Louis." Vincent replied with a smile. They stared into each other's eyes, oblivious as the door creaked shut.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 115 21
This is a Oneshot book about the slash ship Semishira and their lives together in each Au's. Thank you for reading if you do. Note: this book contai...
5.6K 158 7
Short love stories between two men. Contains (in order): Mafia, Shape-Shifter, Royalty, Homeless, Old Lovers, Steampunk, Red Riding Hood *Will update...
1.1M 53K 30
There is no one in the world who could possibly love me, I know it. I've pretty much resigned to crying under my covers at night as my boyfriend who...
31.2K 1K 13
On the day of his 18th birthday he will prick his finger on the spoke of a spindling wheel.....or maybe he'll fall in love. His mother's first love h...