Diabolik Lovers: A Vampire Hu...

By Animefan446

"Death is only the beginning"- Final words of the Hayashi Ancestor, Katsumi Hayashi ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~... More

Character Introductions
The Ancestor's Death And A Descendant's New Chapter
Kano Meets The Sakamaki Brothers
The Two Rivals Kou And Kano
Bonding With Ayato
Bonding With Shu
Bonding With Laito
Bonding With Kanato
Bonding With Reiji
Two Vampire Hunters At A Ball
Kano Meets The Mukami Brothers And Learns More About Her Ancestor
Bonding With Yuma
Bonding With Kou
Bonding With Azusa
Bonding With Ruki
The New Girl! Louisa Fujimoto!
Showdown! She-Devil Vs Vampire Hunter!
Kano's New Boyfriend?!
Kano's Heart Gets Broken But, Goes For A Fresh Start
School Festival
A Day At The Beach
A Reunion With Some Old Friends
Takeo Attacks and Katsumi's Reunion With Her Family
Kano's Jealously and Katsumi's Sad and Lonely Heart
The Fight Begins
Takeo's Demon Form
Takeo's Defeat And Katsumi's Final Goodbye
The Anniversary
Goodbye For Now, My Friends
Sequel Coming Soon!
Sequel is now released!

Bonding With Subaru

133 2 0
By Animefan446

KANO'S POV

I was in school's music room and I looking at some of the music notes for the song that I've been working on. I was struggling a little and then Shu, who has been quiet the entire time, finally spoke up.

"Struggling to come up with another song?"

"Something like that but, I'm just about to take a break, I need some sugar inside of me."

I said as I stood up from the stool and then we heard a commotion outside in the corridors. Shu and I sighed because we both thought of two people who might be causing it.

"What are the chances of it being Remi causing that commotion?"

"If it's not her, then there's one other person I can think of who likes to pick a fight every now and then."

We both left the music room and we saw Subaru beating up a student. I looked at Shu and I knew that he wasn't going to stop him. I shook my head at him and I ran over to Subaru and I pulled him away from the student and I shouted.

"Subaru stop it!!"

Subaru growled and he glared at me.

"LET ME GO KANO!!"

"Just calm down!!"

The other student was about to hit him back but then Remi showed up in a nick of time and she held back the other student.

"Remi! just in time!"

"Good thing I got here when I did!"

We did our best to hold back Subaru and the other student and then Reiji showed up and he wasn't happy.

"What's going on here?"

Subaru and the other student stopped struggling and then Reiji knew immediately what was going on.

"Honestly, Subaru, how many times must I tell you to stop the deplorable behaviour?"

"URASAI!!"

Subaru finally got out of my grip and he walks away in a huff. Remi sighed of relief and she released the other student and he also walks away. Reiji looked at Shu and he spoke up.

"Typical, you just stood by and did nothing as usual."

Shu ignored Reiji's comment and he left. Reiji looked at me and he said to me.

"Good work stopping him Kano."

"Well, I couldn't sit by and let him do that honestly, I'm surprised he hasn't got himself expelled yet."

Remi nodded her head in agreement and she spoke up.

"I agree with you there Kano, I didn't even understand why he's so angry all of the time."

I looked in the direction where Subaru walked away and I thought to myself.

'Subaru...I wonder what's causing him to be so angry.'

TIME SKIP TO LUNCH BREAK...

I decided to have my lunch outside in the school gardens for a change of scenery. I ate another bit of my chicken sandwich and I looked at the flowers that were in full bloom. I smiled at them and I remembered how Mother and I used to plant some flowers together when I was little. That was one of the memories that I won't ever forget. I placed my hand on my necklace as I remembered about her.

I shook my head to snap myself out of those thoughts and I then stood up from the bench. I looked at the flowers and I decided to sing to forget about these thoughts.

Play video~

Intro~

When the days are cold
And the cards all fold
And the saints we see
Are all made of gold  

When your dreams all fail
And the ones we hail
Are the worst of all
And the blood's run stale 

SUBARU'S POV

I was in the gardens looking at the flowers until I heard someone singing. I looked in the direction where it was coming from and I went to see who it was. Once I got there, it was Kano and she was singing. I was surprised by her singing voice and I couldn't take my eyes off her.

No matter what we breed
We still are made of greed
This is my kingdom come

When you feel my heat
Look into my eyes
It's where my demons hide
Don't get too close
It's dark inside
It's where my demons hide

Ohh....

I watched as how the full moon appeared and it became Kano's spotlight like if she was performing on stage.

'Whoa...Kano's singing is amazing....and that song she's singing, it nearly describes me.'

Kano continued to sing and she seemed happy in some ways so I couldn't help but stand behind her and I listened to her sing.

Don't wanna let you down
But I am hell bound
Though this is all for you
Don't wanna hide the truth  

No matter what we breed
We still are made of greed
This is my kingdom come

When you feel my heat
Look into my eyes
It's where my demons hide
Don't get too close
It's dark inside
It's where my demons hide

Yeah...

I closed my eyes and I remembered how my Mother treated me but, I also remembered how alone I felt before Katsumi came along. As I remembered Katsumi, I looked at Kano's back and I feel like I can see Katsumi standing in front of me. 

They say it's what you make
I say it's up to fate
It's woven in my soul
I need to let you go  

Your eyes, they shine so bright
I wanna save that light
I can't escape this now
Unless you show me how  

Yeah...

Kano turned around and she smiles at me as she continues to sing.

Look into my eyes
It's where my demons hide
Don't get too close
It's dark inside
It's where my demons hide

KANO'S POV

I smiled at Subaru and he looked a bit surprised when he heard me singing. I then spoke up.

"Well? what did you think of my singing?"

Subaru snapped out of his shocked look and he then spoke up.

"Um...well, it was really good, it sounds a bit different the last time I heard you sing."

"Thank you."

"So, what were you doing here?"

Subaru asked me and I then looked at the flowers.

"I was having my lunch out here and I was admiring the flowers."

I knelt down and I poked at one of the flowers petals.

"To be honest, it kind brought back memories for me."

"Why?"

Subaru asks me and I then told him about how Mother and I used to garden together.

"When I was younger, Okaa-san and I would plant some flowers her favourites were lilies and I liked the roses, but, when she got cancer, we never got to plant flowers again but sometimes, on her anniversary or on her birthday I would visit her grave and I'd placed our favourite flowers on her grave."

I lowered my head sadly when I remembered those memories. Subaru looked surprised and he then helped me onto my feet.

"Sorry, I didn't know."

"It's OK, besides, it's good to talk about her sometimes but..."

"Hey, it's all right, you don't have to explain to me."

Subaru said as he pats my head and then he picks a flower and places it in my hair. I smiled a little and I then said to Subaru.

"Subaru, I don't know why you lose your temper sometimes but, all you need to know is that you're no monster and you're not alone."

Subaru looked at me surprised and I then gently hugged him which made him blushed. Somehow I wanted to comfort him and then Subaru gently wrapped his arms around me.

"Kano, please stay with me like this a bit longer."

"All right."

I buried face in his chest and I thought to myself.

'In some ways, Subaru reminds me of myself after Okaa-san died, but, I'm glad that I have friends and people who care for me now, I only wish Subaru felt the same way.'

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.2K 2K 23
Akastski... Is there a history behind the name? Or are there only lies and deceit? Two Prophecies that intertwine like Time and Fate... Time and Fate...
78.8K 2.5K 28
Shoto was the heir of the Vampire Kingdom while Katsuki was the only prince of the Werewolf Realm. They were childhood friends that always went to pl...
63.7K 1.3K 146
My name is Tadashi Akira, and I graduated from The Vampire Slayer Academy a year ago. A day after my graduation, I found out my family was killed by...
230K 6.7K 24
NOTICE: I'm no longer continuing this story. I'm only editing/fixing the chapters that I currently have. Thank to everyone who enjoyed and supported...