Supercorp

By annaliby

Mon-el has to leave earth. Kara is sad and heart broken. Lena just wants Kara to be happy. They have both bee... More

A/N
Chapter 1 : the beginning
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12

Update

1.1K 20 2
By annaliby

Hey y'all, so here the deal. I haven't updated in a while. I've been going through a lot. So much has happened in the past couple months. I haven't been or had time to write. I haven't had the passion to write like I did early. I don't now when I'm going to update this story. I also don't know when I will update the 1st chapter of my other book. So I'm sorry guys if this disappoints you. For me this is being put on the back burner. Remember that I love you guys, and you guys mean everything to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 757 8
Tori x Jade / Victorious Tori is finally living her fantasy- being married and having a family. Except, its not a handsome man that she's married to...
14.9K 417 7
Omega playboy-genious Tony Stark never thought about a mate or children,his work and the Avengers were always first. So when he falls in love with th...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

152K 3.5K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
820K 50.1K 115
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...