S class

De OlgaIg0

Akira often gets in fights, in spite of being mysophobic. After getting arrested she is sent to Oraion Acade... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Part 2

Chapter 10

67 1 3
De OlgaIg0

"Akira" Vincent pouted, as he approached her and moved his hand up down her face. Only then did she glance at him and moved her chair backwards. "What's wrong? You are no fun today."

"Was I ever?" she asked.

"No. But, it's horrible. The others are...just look at them." Vincent pouted and crossed his arms.

Akira closed her notebook. Shivers run down her spine, as she let her gaze wander around. Gabriel was sitting next to Stephan, telling him something. Stephan looked at him as if he was crazy, making Gabriel sigh. Rhys was sitting at the window ledge, staring outside, his body tense and his mouth in a tight line. He turned, their eyes meeting. Akira looked away and shivered slightly at the killing intent she felt. Glen was leaning at his hand, hitting a pen on the paper, a deep frown at his face.

What a gloomy classroom.

"Is there something wrong with them?"

"See? Don't they get on your nerves?" Vincent smiled. "Just because exam week is coming they are all such a pain in the neck. I can't handle their negativity." He moved his hands in front of his face as if making it go away.

"They are negative because of the exams and you came to me, who I am always like that. Why?"

"Who knows?" Vincent smiled sideways. "Maybe I got used to you?"

"I can not seem to understand you." Akira whispered. "Any of you."

"It's fine though, isn't it? It hasn't even been a month since you came here."

The bite, being left out, the incident with Stephan, yesterday... "It sure feels like it has been a lot more."

"Vince." Glen said. "Don't bother Akira."

"I'm not bothering anyone, right?" He looked at her. She looked away. "Right?" A chocking sound echoed in the classroom. Akira looked at Gabriel and Stephan, who had their hands on their mouths, trying not to laugh. "Don't laugh." They couldn't hold their laughter anymore. Vincent glared at them. "I'm going to shoot you."

"He got angry." Stephan chuckled. A bow appeared at Vincent's hand. Gabriel elbowed Stephan with force. "What are you doing?" he hissed.

"You don't want to anger him. He will make you fall in love with a sheep or something." They began laughing again. An arrow appeared in Vincent's hands. The boys coughed and went back to what they were doing.

Akira bit her lips, but was unable not to chuckle.

"You are a strong girl." Vincent said.

"What makes you say that?"

"No idea. I just thought of this while looking at you." He grinned and put his hands behind his head while walking away. He stopped at the door and looked at them. "Just smile you people."

That is one weird guy.

Akira smiled.

~

"Okay kids time's up." Aaron said. Akira kept staring outside. "I said time's up, Stephan. Stop writing." Stephan let his pen fall and glared at him.

"Why are you here anyways? Isn't this Mrs Mcleon's class?"

"He is right. Where's mom?" Gabriel asked.

"She has something to take care of and she asked me to fill in for her."

"Aren't you the school doctor?" Rhys approached with with test and let it on the desk. "Shouldn't you be at the infirmary? What if someone gets hurt?"

"Most of the times I'm needed are to treat colds anyway. And just in case something happens I have someone to fill in for me."

"You are not doing your job properly." Glen said as he stood up and let his test on top of Rhys's.

"You usually treat colds? Isn't that a lie?" Vincent asked grinning as an arrow hit the wall, his test wrapped around, and fell down.

Aaron took the test and threw the arrow at the trash bin. It turned to ash. "Why are you all so against me now? Usually you are better behaved. Did the exams messed you in the head?"

Akira took her test, let it on the desk and went back to her seat in a flash. "You are noisy." she said. "Should you not say exams are finally over instead of  verbally attacking him?"

"Akira." Vincent's head poped out in front of her and was half-hidden from the desk. "Why are you taking Aaron's side?"

Akira backstepped, her chair falling to the floor. "Do not come near me."

Stephan pulled Vincent away by the ear. "It hurts, it hurts."

"Didn't I tell you to keep distance?" Stephan said with raised voice.

"What a waste of time." Akira murmured as she clenched her hands. I want to go back already. She took her bag and walked out of the classroom, wanting to punch the wall. Why do they look so disappointed?

Before she left, she saw Vincent smirking his eyes looking gray. Was it a trick of light? Vincent had violent eyes.

Akira looked down as she walked at the hallways. She raised her head and swore. Wrong way. She went down the stairs. I will have to walk a bit more. She opened the door to go outside and continued her way next to the academy's wall.

I really dislike this place.

"Watch out." Akira turned just as someone pushed her away and they fell down. Something crashed near them. "Are you okay?" he asked.

Akira pushed him off her. "What are you doing?" she yelled at him, as she stood up and began fidgeting.

"You should be thankful." He stood up. "I just saved your life and yet you are yelling at me, you brat." Rhys said, his eyes a silvery blue.

My hands. Have to wash my hands. "What are you talking about?"

Rhys's expression softened. "Just look." He pointed at the spot she was standing just seconds ago and at the broken vase pieces that were there. "That was meant for you."

"No way." She backstepped and her knees gave way. "Why?" She bit her lip as to not let her tears fall. "I know I am disliked, but people do not usually try to kill me."

"Usually? Shouldn't you say they never tried to kill you?" Akira lowered her head. "Does that mean they tried to kill you before?"

There you go saying unneccessary things.

Saphire blazes were coming from Rhys's hands. "Who was it?"

"Shouldn't we focus on now first?" Glen asked as he picked up one of the broken pieces as he looked up.

When did you come here? Ah, hands, I need to wash my hands.

 "I'm going to report this to Aaron." A gush of wind later Glen was gone.

"Are you okay?" Rhys came closer to her. Akira stood up and ran to her room without looking at him.

~

"What is all this noise?" Akira murmered as she took her phone and looked at the time. She stood up and went to the bathroom to shower and brush her teeth.

She then made herself a cup of tea and opened the window, deeply inhaling the fresh air. There were students rushing to the frontyard and they seperated at the fountain. She closed the window and ate breakfast.

She got dressed, washed her hands and took her bag, before locking the door and going to her class. She sat at her desk and looked outside. The students were returning back to school.

"You're early today." Glen said as greeting and headed for his desk. "Are you that excited of meeting your family?"

Akira turned so quickly her neck ached. "What are you talking about?" she asked with wide open eyes.

He blinked. "You didn't know?"

"I have absolutely no idea."

"It's parents' day today. Parents come to the academy once at the end of every semester to see their children and some take them with them for vacation." Stephan, who came in the classroom, said. "Did you really not know it was today?"

"I did even know there was such a thing."

"She was not in class the day principal told us. And we don't talk about it so how could she know?" Rhys said and went to his desk.

"Morning kids." Vincent said grinning.

"You are the kid." Stephan said. Vincent pouted while glaring at him.

"I have to agree with that." Glen said with soft voice tone. All the boys burst out laughing.

"It's lively here today as well." Gabriel came into the class and half glared at them. "Why did you all leave so early?"

"It's parents' day." Vincent's eyes were sparkling. Gabriel shrugged. "You could have more of a reaction, you know?" Vincent said irritated.

"Sorry. But it's nothing new for me. My mum's in this school every day."

"And why aren't you excited?" He looked around. "I don't like your gloominess."

"Not everybody is excited to see their parents you know." Stephan said.

"It's not pleasant for everybody." Glen's eyes had a hint of emotion that Akira couldn't identify.

"I have to find a hiding place again." Rhys murmured and sighed.

"And you Aki?" Vincent asked.

"Since when did you begin to call me Aki?" she asked.

"From now. So?"

"Whether I see my father or not makes no difference."

Vincent's grin disappeared. "And your mom?" He asked with hope sparkling in his eyes.

Akira looked down. Rhys dragged Vincent away from her. Tears stung the corners of her eyes. "I do not have a mother. That woman..." She bit her lip as to not cry. "..she is dead for me."

Vincent gulped and looked away. "I messed up, didn't I?" The way they looked at him made the answer obvious. Rhys slightly slaped his head. "I'm sorry." Vincent said.

"Why? There is nothing to be sorry about." Akira smiled, while looking at them with dead eyes. The boys flinched and looked away. Vincent backstepped.

"Not again." Rhys sighed.

"Good morning." Mrs Mcleon entered the class, an ear to ear smile plastered at her face. "Oh, it's gloomy here. Not fun of parents' day, are we?" She left her bag at her desk and took out a notebook and a file. "I have good news everyone. Sit down and we will begin."

Vincent and Rhys sat down, looking at Akira from the corner of their eyes. She was looking outside with no care in the world.

"First of I will give you your results." She passed in front of them, leaving a piece of paper at their desks. "Come to see me later." Stephan took a look at the paper. All color left his face. Mrs Mcleon gave him a supporting smile and went to Akira's desk. "I was a bit worried since you had recently transferred but it seems I didn't need to be."

Akira looked at her results. It is not like I care. Akira forced a smile anyway.

Gabriel put his hands on his mouth and made a chocking sound. Mrs Mcleon looked at him sideways. Grabriel composed himself. "Now that's better. Not scary." His features softened and grinned at Akira. "You're scary when you are in a bad mood, Aki."

Mrs Mcleon's gaze wandered from Akira to Gabriel, to Akira and back to Gabriel. She grinned like a cat and walked to the blackboard. "Now that the boring stuff are over, it's time to decide the groups for the school trip. Gabriel, Rhys and Vincent, you will choose." She ripped a page from ther notebook and seperated it in three pieces. She wrote three names and then folded them in two. "Vincent you first."

Vincent choose the one at the right and opened it. The sparkle in his eyes was replaced by blank eyes and his mouth streched in a tight line. "I got Stephan." he said and we went back to his seat.

"Rhys."Mrs Mcleon said.

Rhys looked at Akira, before standing up with his hands at his pockets. He chose the one at the middle and opened it. "We are paired together vampire." he said and sat down. 

Mrs Mcleon looked at Gabriel and opened her mouth to call his name, but he was already on his way. He took the last one and looked at the class with a who could it be gaze. His eyes met Akira's as he opened it. His face lit up and a grin appeared at his face. "I got Aki." he sat down and leaned towards her. "I'm looking forward to it." he said.

"As you know today is parents' day, so you are done for the day as soon as our two hour lesson ends." She smiled at them. "So let's begin."

..........
So parents' day and school trip huh?
What do you think will happen?

Spoiler alert!!!!!!!!!!

Drama is on the way....
And the pace will pick up a bit. 😏

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

21 0 16
It's after the fall of the 2000's. Akira and the prince, Jakrion, meet in secret, hiding their magic and dreaming of what could be if everything was...
46 10 17
In the ancient city of Kyoto, where the delicate dance of cherry blossoms whispers tales of tradition, lived a young soul named Akira Kagetsu. Akira...
632K 31.6K 59
Oriane Moore, the new addition to the Diana Mist College, recently discovered that she is a witch. Or more specifically, a so-called 'elemental'. It'...
145K 4.6K 55
Foster Care wasn't always so bad for the 16 year old Akira White. It always had it's good and bad days. She lost her dad mysteriously when she was tw...