My arranged marriage to the A...

By loulagk

"my arranged marriage to the alpha". Ty is a popular guy who got 18 and haven't found his mate yet, wich made... More

My arranged marriage to the Alpha
A N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Sequel Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epilogue
AN
Needing An editor
Memories to Share

Chapter 7

13K 334 11
By loulagk

Tyler POV

i arrived home after school today and unexpectly Steph wasn't home yet.

I ate what mom made for lunch and run upstairs. I tried to link her but she blocked me. what the hell is wrong with her? I was furious.

I waited two freaking hours in my room waiting for her to come.

after what seemed eternity , I looked firom the window and saw her walking with some guy.

they had a few words after she entered home. she saw me hanging from the window so I gave a glance with pure disgust and went inside straight to the kitchen.

I sat waiting for a special someone to enter.

"Hey everyone " I heard Steph's cute voice saying.

"Hey Steph wanna eat?" I yelled from the kitchen.

Than a few seconds she went in the kitchen and said "what do you have?"

"Just sit and let me bring it to you" i said politly

"But you don't have to!" she cared "let me do it myself!" she pleaded.

"NO" i pretend a hurting voice "You can't you know . you are going to be my wife in a few days what sort of fiancé would i be if i let you prepare your lunch when you're tired" i winked.

she just smiled than nodded.

"Tyler can i ask you something?" she asked me

"Yeah sure. you don't need my permission to talk to me" i answered

"so... you are confusing me. ten minutes ago, you gave me a glance with pure disgust, now you're preparing my lunch. Can i know where are we please? because i am confused." she started

I was listening so i stoped what i was doing and looked behing me to see her waiting my answer. As she did i answered seriously

"Look Stephy, we are friends and you should know it already. I know i hurted you a lot before but i am sorry and i hope you know it." i pulled the chair next to her and sat.

"If you are asking why did i gave you that glance 10 minutes ago, because i am Alpha and Alphas are naturally possessive. Very possessive! If someone is ours, we can't ignore feeling angry when we see them with someone. But what can i say ? it's not jealousy just my wolf side being possessive. And when i reached home and you weren't here yet... I got worried as hell and especially when I saw you with him. Don't you ever doubt our friendship, because how much Alpha is great it's just a curse sometimes "

I grabbed her hands in mine, and nodded as please believe what I just said

"I-I look Tyler you'll have to control your wolf because you are going to see him a lot around " she stated.

" Why? who is he? do I need to give him a lesson? " she glanced at me putting her hands on her hips

"I mean can I get to meet him?" I rectified

she smiled at me and sat back down "Now his name is Reece and I met him today" she continued. I stood up to continue preparing her lunch. "That explains the tight hug he gave you " I said and continued working while she told me what happened, I couldn't just deny that I felt a bit jalousy and I was getting jealous. I finished my little plate and "here you go.... my special lasagna " I said and sat in front of her.

"OMG IS THIS LASAGNA? I love Lasagna " she yelled like a little child, so I smiled.

"I guess so... That's what I think I cooked " I teased.

"so cook? " she seemed surprise.

"Yeah whatever comes in your mind!" I answered

"Thank God you know how to.. Because I barely can recognize the flour from the sugar!" she stated.

"Good then I will have to teach--- " and guess what? I was interrupted by her cellphone.

"Hey Josh what's up? Oh yeah I am free... Sure... at 8? okay than see you later... "

and yeah just what I thought he was asking her out on a date all I needed to get more angry.

"Tyler... Tyler.... Tyler "

"What? you know I am just in front if you right? "

"Yeah I can see that. What's wrong? " she pleaded to know

"Nothing just tell me... Who was it?"I lied..

"It was Josh . he wants us to go see a movie tomorrow at eight pm."

she said.

I just wanted to go "I need to go now see you later " I waved at her not giving her the time to answer and went straight up to my room.

I headed straight to my room.

And yeah I had to buy the suit for Saturday.

and i hate shopping it's so boring!

Are you ready? mom linked me

yeah mother... i linked back

so get your ass out of the room and go get your car, we are waiting ! she said. yh shopaholic

we? i asked

Tylerrrrrrr she growled at me

yes yes okay...don't yell i blocked her. hehe mothers!!!

I run downstairs to find her waiting near the garage, what's wrong with her?

her arms on her hips, furious face "HURRY UP TYLER"

"okay don't yell" i calmly said.

I entered the garage, set the car , and went with my sycho shopping mom to the mall.

All the drive mom was gasping around what i should buy, and stuff.

"You know tyler i think a white tuxido will do it, with a swatch watch, pearls and diamonds. or i would rather a black formal suit with a white tie with Steph's pure white dress. Black and White make a good mix. Or we can buy a cream tux or the grey suit. I love cream but i don't think that it will go perfeclty with pure white and grey is a bit too pale. Tyler what do you think i am confused?"

I wasn't listening so i just mumbled "Black is good" she just smiled. she knew that i wasn't interested in all that!

As we entered the mall, mom made me try all the suits there and tux.

"Go ahead try those black white and the grey tux. NOW why are you still here?" mom yelled as she handed me 5 suits and Tux.

" Seriously? We have been searching for 2 hours now. Relax a bit" i answered while heading to the changing room

"I am still your mother kid. show some respect." she said-yelled to me.

"Whatever"

While i was putting the first suit i heard mom speaking to someone.

" He's trying the suit honey sit down". Than she yelled " Tyler come out already, wanna see you"

That's my mother. Note the sarcasm.

"Look mom i look awful. don't you even say that i look goo-" and i saw Stephanie. great. all i needed. Two Girls to shop with. "Oh hey Stephanie."

"Luna this one don't fit" she ignored me and spoke with my mother. than continued "Next One"

" Yeah Next One" Mom said. as i said i was in hell. we weren't going to end soon.

" Ty put the white one now" said stephanie from outside.

"yes ma'am" i joked.

I put it on, and i felt comfortable in it. "Guys I think I found it" I said

"come out" I walked out. "Oh darling you look amazing! Stephanie what do you think? ""this is definitely the one " said Stephanie.

Yes, Steph smiled she looked nice.

Than absolutley she had to break the moment and say "I gotta go prepare myself for my date with Josh"

mom looked at her with soft eyes and said "Darling, listen to me. if you think that Josh isn't the ONE please don't start anything, cause you will be lying to him and hurting him"

"Don't worry i am fully in love with Josh and i would never hurt him." she smiled and with that she left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 4.9K 29
"...I've never had an orgasm before!" I blurt out, backing away a few steps. He sits up, dark hair ruffled and messy from the fingers I ran through i...
52.2K 2.2K 39
***DOING SOME MAJOR EDITING*** The Mating Gathering is a time every young werewolf looks forward to. At a time when soul mates no longer exists, the...
2.2M 20.1K 24
This is the same arranged marriage story. I wast sure the exact name, so I put that. **Cover art by emiegirl123** UNDER MAJOR EDITING (Originally kn...
61 0 15
I was just a pure human, I lived in the city with my mother. We had money to help take care of ourselves since my father died. My mother was lonely a...