Bedtime Stories

By arahabaki

"Will you read me a story?" #15 in sasusakusara as of 9-12-18 More

About
O | N | E
T | W | O
F | O | U | R
F | I | V | E
S | I | X
S | E | V | E | N
E | I | G | H | T

T | H | R | E | E

2.5K 56 3
By arahabaki

"Once upon a time. . ."

He stood on the beach, eyes closed. Nothing in the world mattered to him at this very moment. The breeze blew sand into the air and the ocean sang a soft melody.

The place was serene; happy.

The beach was lonely void of all people except for a single man standing on it. The moon shone on the beach, but it only provided a little bit of light to the people.

The man was waiting patiently.

But for who?

He waited and waited and waited, but no one met him that night or the next night and so on so forth until a week later, he wasn't so lonely anymore. Someone had finally met up with him.

"Mama?" she asked. "What's this story called?"

"It's The Tale of Two Lovers."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 22.1K 7
| Highest rank #2 in Mafia | Currently Rewriting/Editing Feb. 2020 Rebecca was finally ready to start her life. She had just graduated from college...
8.7K 331 14
Hikaru is best friends with Daiske Niwa who is hiding a deep family secret... Dark Mousy is the legendary Phantom Thief who steals artworks and escap...
555K 20.1K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.1M 19K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...