I'm Living With My Best Frien...

By tashied

More

I'm Living With My Best Friends Brother. Yay?
I'm Living With My Best Friends Brother. Yay? Chapter 1
I'm Living With My Best Friends Brother. Yay? Chapter 2
I'm Living With My Best Friends Brother. Yay? Chapter 4
I'm Living With My Best Friends Brother. Yay? Chapter 5
I'm Living With My Best Friends Brother. Yay? Chapter 6
I'm Living With My Best Friends Brother. Yay? Chapter 7
I'm Living With My Best Friends Brother. Yay? Chapter 8
I'm Living With My Best Friends Brother. Yay? Chapter 9
I'm Living With My Best Friends Brother. Yay? Chapter 10
I'm Living With My Best Friends Brother. Yay? Chapter 11
I'm Living With My Best Friends Brother. Yay? Chapter 12
I'm Living With My Best Friends Brother. Yay? Chapter 13
I'm Living With My Best Friends Brother. Yay? Chapter 14
I'm Living With My Best Friends Brother. Yay? Chapter 15
I'm Living With My Best Friends Brother. Yay? Chapter 16
I'm Living With My Best Friends Brother. Yay? Chapter 17
I'm Living With My Best Friends Brother. Yay? Chapter 18
I'm Living With My Best Friends Brother. Yay? Chapter 19
I'm Living With My Best Friends Brother. Yay? Chapter 20
I'm Living With My Best Friends Brother. Yay? Chapter 21

I'm Living With My Best Friends Brother. Yay? Chapter 3

26.7K 360 10
By tashied

The next morning I awoke to yelling and the smell of something delicious. "Where's all the damn vodka!" Ally yelled, she must have been yelling at Matt. I got up out of bed and put a robe on and walked out to the kitchen when Ally was standing with two empty bottles of vodka.

"I poured them down the sink!" Matt said simply coming out of his room just as I came out of mine.

"Why the hell would you do that? I spent a fortune on those!" she yelled she was livid.

"Because Anna was gonna drink them in depression!" Matt retorted starting to get annoyed.

"Well you could've just hid them or something seriously, she's a smart girl she's not gonna do something dumb like that. Would you Anna?" Ally turned her attention to me and I shrugged my shoulders, if Matt hadn't poured them down the sink I'd probably be t the hospital right now.

"What ever I'll buy you some more." Matt grumbled taking a piece of bacon from the plate on the bench and heading back to his room.

"Morning." I croaked, she smiled at me. Probably coz I looked like shit. I was still awake when she got home a two in the morning and she was asleep before I was.

"Morning sunshine you look fabulous." she said cheerily and I glared at her.

"Thanks for your support. What are you doing today?" I asked her as she set a plate of freshly fried food in front of me.

"I'm moving today silly remember?" Oh did I forget to mention that? Yeah well my best friend is leaving me to go and move in with her boyfriend Riley.

"Please don't leave me?" I begged and Ally laughed at me.

"Sorry babe can't do that. Besides it'll be good for you to spend some time with my brother. Get to a stage where you don't hate him so much." she giggled. I groaned and gave her the finger.

"Feisty much?" she retorted.

"Well can I at least come with you for today so I don't have to sit a mope about Cam?" I asked hopefully, getting out of the house would be good, I could face giving him back all his shit later.

"Sure you can, but Cam wants to come over and talk with you today so you better get dressed he'll be here in half an hour." she said.

"Why is he coming over, he should write me a letter." I groaned once again.

"Well he's gonna apologize, your gonna tell him to fuck off and then we'll set Matt on him." she giggled at her plan, mind you it was a pretty good plan.

"You know what Al? I actually like your plan for once, it's fabulous!" I grinned taking a piece of toast off the plate and taking a bite.

"Good, now I'm gonna get dressed and pack up the rest of my stuff." she smiled back and left to go get her stuff. Why must she leave me with her annoying brother? Gah it' not fair.

"Why must she be so chirpy in the morning?" Matt came out of his room dressed this time and took at seat at the table with me.

"Dunno but it can't be genetic coz your never like that." I grumbled taking another bite out of my toast.

"Thanks for that." he said sarcastically and stole a piece of bacon of my plate.

"You can have it, I'm not hungry." I said and pushed it over to him.

"You sure?" he questioned, looking around to see where Ally was.

"Yeah go for it." I said and got up to go get dressed.

I changed into short shorts and a tank and went to go brush my teeth and straighten my hair.

"Why are you eating her breakfast! It's no wonder she's so god damn skinny you eat all her damn food!" I heard Ally yelling at her beloved brother.

"Ally I gave it too him." I yelled out from the bathroom.

"Doesn't matter he should have said no!" She was on a rampage no way I'd be able to reason so I just gave up and continued straightening my hair.

"CAM'S HERE!" Ally shouted from the front door, I came out from the bathroom, not even looking at him and headed to the lounge and plonked my self on the couch, Matt sat next to me. I looked at him and he looked excited.

"Go easy please." I warned and he ignored me.

"Come this way you big douche." I heard Ally directing Cam. It brought a smile to my face. Then for some reason Matt put his arm around me and I have no idea why. He grinned when a looked at him.

"What are you doing?" I whispered to him.

"Making your ex jealous." He whispered back and I raised my eyebrows at him. He smirked.

"Well this is gonna be interesting." I said to myself and Matt laughed. Oh the look on Ally's face when they walked in was the funniest thing. It was what the hell! Oh my god matt she's going to kill you! Oh my god they get along! And oh my god that's so cute! all in the one face it was classic. Then I looked at Cam and he was just plain angry.

"Dude what the fuck??" Cam yelled at his supposed best friend.

"Hey you get my ex I get yours it's only fair." Matt laughed he really was enjoying this. I just sat there and looked at Ally who had the biggest grin on her face.

"Get the fuck off my fucking girlfriend!" Cam yelled and I giggled at the thought of him still thinking I was his girlfriend.

"Cam I'm not your girlfriend anymore." I said quietly with a huge grin spread across my face.

"What do you mean? You need me Anna!" He yelled.

"No actually I don't I'm doing fine here. Matt's been more supportive of my parents dying than you were. Babe you told me to suck it up!"

"Dude your parents are dead?" Cam stood dumb founded and my jaw dropped, I couldn't believe he just said that. I got up and slapped him hard and walked back to my bedroom.

"Well I don't need you Anna stay here with Matt I've got Nela!" he yelled after me.

"Dude what the fuck is your problem?" I heard matt yell. I guess that's what Ally meant about the fire works. I sighed and slammed my door planning on never ever talking to Cam even if my life depended on it.

"You okay?" There was a knock on the door. I was slumped on my bed in tears that Cam didn't even remember coming to my parents funeral.

"I'm fine." I growled at Matt he was standing in the door way now with a nice big bruise to his eye.

"I'm sorry, I guess me putting my arm around you wasn't such a good idea." He admitted and it actually sounded like he meant it.

""It's okay it wasn't your fault. I just ... I can't believe he said that." I sighed and got up off the bed and dragged Matt into the bathroom.

"You at least got a punch in right?" I asked hopefully and I dabbed a wet cloth over his eye.

"Trust me he's worse off than I am." He grinned, some how I smiled.

"Don't cry." He said softly and wiped the last tear away with his thumb. I moved away. It was weird to be this close to Matt with out kicking him.

"Anna do you know where .... oh sorry." Ally came into the room and left before I could even turn around.

"Al what do you want?" I called back to her once I was composed.

"Um sorry just wanted to know if you knew where my curling iron was." She grinned like an idiot before I was standing so close to Matt and I was fixing up his eye.

"It's in the box that's under the bed." I replied and put the cloth down. "All done." I said quietly and left following Ally to help her get all her stuff. We got to our room and she closed the door.

"What was that!" she practically screamed she was so excited.

"What was what Ally? A lot of stuff just happened." I replied sitting on my bed and crossing my legs.

"Well The arm around you and, and wiping your tears! You cleaned him up, he came and checked on you!! Anna is there something you're not telling me?" she giggled with delight and I groaned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 259 22
Would you ever sleep with the enemy? Kiss your nemesis? Fall in love with someone you hate?
448 104 24
Love Romance Heartbreak