No Promises (CharDawn FanFict...

بواسطة ParkRiYoung

What if all of this is an ash of your DEAD PAST? المزيد

No Promises (CharDawn FanFiction)
Prologue
Chapter Two: Bakit 'di Totohanin (Why Don't Make it Real) by Carol Banawa
Chapter Three: All About Us by He Is We
Chapter Four: Blue Sky by Hale
Chapter Five: Hanggang Ngayon (Until Now) by Regine Velasquez and Ogie Alcasid
Chapter Six: Gisingin Ang Aking Puso (Wake My Heart) by Liezel Garcia
Chapter Seven: I Want You To Need Me by Celiné Dion
Chapter Eight: I Never Thought That I Could Love
Chapter Nine: Heaven by Six Part Invention
Chapter Ten: Broken by Seether and Amy Lee
Chapter Eleven: The Day You Said Goodnight by Hale
Chapter Twelve: Heaven Knows by Christian Bautista
Chapter Thirteen: Dark Horse by Katy Perry
Chapter Fourteen: I'll Never Go by Christian Bautista
Chapter Fifteen: The Gift by Jim Brickman
Chapter Sixteen: When You're Gone by Avril Lavigne (REVELATIONS)
Chapter Seventeen: If Ever You're In My Arms Again by Toni and Sam
Chapter Eighteen: Reunited by Pops and Martin
Epilogue: The Affright Ending
Acknowledgements

Chapter One: Give It All by He Is We

1.6K 20 2
بواسطة ParkRiYoung

"I've had so many words. But I had no courage. Now that were saying goodbye, Don't want to miss you tonight."

-Give It All by He Is We

**********

Dawn was sitting on the couch at their house. It was saturday and a day off. She needs to rest, yeah of course. Having a latté at the morning is her daily routine. She on the TV to watch some morning news and a sip from her cup.

-Another car accident was posted at the 247 Police Station last night, 2:49 to be exact in the morning. The investigator said that, the AUV overtakes resulting the Car to bump at its back. The victim's family was very emotional for their 18 year old son has the 50 percent of chance to live...-

Dawn stopped for a while. The car accident was something to do with her own life...

Richard went down from their room seeing his wife watching the TV with some sort of deep thought. He decided to come to her and sit beside. The broadcast was about a car accident and he already knew what was she thinking all about. He hid the hair to the back of her ear, that's blocking her beautiful face. She turn her face to the right 'causing their eyes to met.

"What were you thinking again?" He ask

"That accident..."

"Don't think about it again. It's over and you don't need to worry. Plus, I am here at your side right? I'll never let you hurt."

"I wish everything was right, and he's here."

"I'm here." He moved his body to hug her more and for her to lean on his muscular chest.

A ring suddenly interrupted their moment. She answered it from the centre table in front of them.

"Yes?... What?! But it's saturday... What did mom said?... Is it really necessary? ... Alright, I'll be there in a minute... Thank you."

After she drop the call, she let go a deep sigh and directly went to her room to Take a shower. It was a call from her dad, and she needs to attend the meeting to be a representative of their company. It's her profession and she really is a witty person. She has the capacity to be the next in line of her father. And the one reason why he loves her.

Richard was waiting for her outside, 'cause he wanted to come over at the office which he didn't do for almost one month. He's been thinking of what things he can do for her. 'Cause he knew that she's stress about the office works. Then... *ting!*

After a drive from the house, they immediately went to the office. Dawn is preparing herself for the closer meeting. There's a lot of paperworks and she cannot escape 'cause she don't want to turn her dad down. Plus, her mom will get mad. And she doesn't like her mom to get mad.

After a few minutes, George, her elder brother vomited by the door. She was surprise 'cause he was away from business vacation. And it was far away from their main office.

"Kuya George?!" She said surprisingly.

While Richard was smiling standing there. He knew what'll be Dawn's reaction upon seeing her brother there. 'Cause it's been a year since they saw each other.

"Yes, Li'l sistah. I'm here!" They they two hug.

"But... How? I thought..."

"Dawny, don't be absurd. You texted me earlier to come over, didn't you?" He said trying to stop himself from laughing. While Dawn was puzzled. She don't even have an idea about it.

"What?"

"You texted me earlier. You even scare me. But you don't need to do that seriously. I'll come over as soon as you tell me too. No worries."

"Wait, wait? I texted you? But I've never..."

"Shh. It's okay, I told you. You texted me it says; Hey Bro, can you come over and visit Dawn. I'm afraid she's sick with the stressful ambiance of the office. By the way, this is Richard reading from his phone." He said while re

"What?! Now, you're being absurd kuya."

"Nope! You are li'l sister." He said messing her hair.

"I... Anyways, are you with Joanna? I'm missing her a lot." Johanna is George's daughter. Dawn's only niece.

Ah, Joanna? She's with her mom. They're at the house. I think you should come over sometime. It's been a year and Joanna always keep on asking me where did Tita Dawn gone?"

"That child. I told her that I'll be gone for quite long." She said with a smile. She really loves that kid and so did Joanna to her.

"Hahahaha! You should come over Dawny. Plus, that kid was missing you a lot."

"Oh, I miss her too kuya. Alright. I'll book a flight next week I guess. After my thing here."

"Whenever you say so. I'll wait for you."

"Thanks kuya."

Her secretary suddenly came inside...

"Ma'am, the meeting will start in a minute."

"Ow! Yeah. Thanks Giovanne... Kuya, I'll get going now." She's preparing the reports and all of the things that she'll be needing during the meeting."

"Ow! It's okay Dawny, I'll be going also. I have to visit the construction site at Bulacan. I'll call you as soon as I'm free."

"Alright. Thanks again kuya" they hug before bidding their goodbyes.

While she, take her track on her way to the meeting area. And then there, she find them complete waiting for her.

"Good morning gentlemen. So, let's start our meeting?" She remarked.

"I am Dawn Taleon, daughter of Mr. Fazil Taleon, the CEO of Taleon Corporation. So, since my dad has to attend a meeting at Berlin, I am his substitute and the company's representative for today's meeting. Alright. So, let's start the meeting with, the imports. As I've reviewed on the importing reviews, our imports is quite higher than our exports. So I am requiring the imports department, to keep an eye on it especially. 'Cause I can see the poor efforts that you exerts in this. The expo... Yes?"

The man in a tux, which she guess a couple of years older than her, that was staring at her since she entered that room raised a hand. She thinks its a suggestions.

"I am Kevin Zambales of the imports departments. If I may say. That your words is quite offending Ms. Taleon. I am quite sure that my department exerts our full effort just to do our job very well."

She raised a brow at him. "Well, then. Can you please explain to me the current results of our imports ratings?" She said sarcastically. Her being professional was there mixed with the sarcastic personality.

"The current results of our importies this month is quite higher than the exporties is because, the exporties departments works lower than the average exporties percentage. Now, Ms. Taleon. It is not mine nor my department's fault if the exporties is lower than the imports this month." He smiled with the sarcasm

"Then why didn't you join the ideas from you and Mr. Rosco? Are you then putting the blame on Mr. Rosco's department?"

"It's because their department was not working it solidly when in fact that my department is only doing our job in this company. Miss, You said earlier that we do not exert our full effort in this, well, in fact you don't know a thing about this company."

"Excuse me?" She's quite upset and surprised with this man

"It's true, Miss. You can't judge nor say anything to offend me or anyone else in this room when in fact that you came here just, JUST now."

"Mr. Zambales you must b..."

"Miss Dawn Taleon, I suggest you must review not only the reports but also the manners that you could possibly show us. In this, Miss Dawn Taleon, I'm sorry to LET YOU DOWN this time. But you're so sarcastic and you DO NOT HAVE THE CAPABILITY to be the next in line."

Dawn was speechless. This man is irritating. She never knew someone could get her off guard in just a simple case like that.

"THANK YOU for being RUDE, Mr. Kevin Zambales. I suggest you take now the platform for you're RUDENESS and INSENSATENESS." She was hurted and embarrassed.

"Now you're being rude Ms. Taleon."

She really is full and this man's insensateness really piss her off. She's pissed and bored and the tension between them was really felt. She let go a deep sigh.

"What do you want me to do?" She said with a boredom in her voice and all she can do is to play with the stuff on her table. They were all sitting around the table.

"I'll talk to you miss, after the meeting." She nodded just to stop him. A grin was drew from his lips while she rolls an eyes.

----------

Richard decided to stay at the office as she waits for her. He's kinda bored that's why he plays his eyes around the office. It's her dad's office that's why, all of the pictures were his wife and her mom. There's a photo of Dawn and Her mom, Cleofe together, when Dawn was just Seven. They really are look alike. His wife was undeniably beautiful and young and free. Then suddenly, a bitter face of him was shown. If only he's there all round. To watch her and be with her always. But no. No, he's not.

Another photo beside, is Dawn, Fazil and Cleofe. They're such a perfect family that he wished he and Dawn have. But he can't turn back time and undo all the things that badly happened.

And the last photo on the wall, is Dawn. It's her with her Yorkshire Terrier dog, Bambi. It's her favourite pet. He get it when it was a puppy for her birthday. Richard smiles while thinking about those. He's like crazy as her mood swings occur. Smiling and sometime, crying seeing her photos.

He really missed her a lot, to touch her again and make love with her. 'Cause it took him a lot of efforts before winning her. Before winning her heart and claiming her as his. 'Cause Dawn was not a simple girl before, back in High school. She's the rich, socialite, and a typical teenage who loves to shopping and hang out with friends. But the thing is, she never tried alcohols. One of the dozen things he love the most about her. She's not the bar hopper girl even some of her friends are. She never let herself be affected by her bad atmosphere.

After a few more minutes, Dawn came in. She's frustrated and seemed stress. Her brains is worn out. Well, supposed to be it's her rest day for the whole week of office's stressful ambiance. But she loves her dad that much. And she's ready to sacrifice all for her dad, much more that she can for him.

"How was the meeting?" He ask walking towards her.

"It's a tiring meeting after all. And that Mr. Zambales! He's getting into my nerves!" She said massaging her temple with her right hand. He can't stand staring at her wife being miserable and stress. Just like before. She never let her be like this frustrated and stressed. He always cooks her favourite food. He massages her temple from work. All he did was to took care of her after he got from his restaurant.

"He's really..." Then a telephone call arrives.

"I wish this is not a business shits all over again!"

"Yes?..." She seemed surprise on the call and who's in the other line.

"...what?! How did you... Alright. *sigh* I'll be there."

"What is it?" He ask

"It's another business transaction again. I really hate this life!"

Richard is walking behind Dawn tracking outside the building. She went to the parking lot, seeing a guy standing there.

"What do you need?"

"First of all I am Al..."

"I knew you. I Knew you very well! Just. What do you need? Why are you here?!"

"Relax baby. Alright. I am Albert Martinez..." He smiled salaciously "...and I am here to ask you for a date."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

3K 31 5
Ash reunites with Dawn before his journey in the Kalos region is over?
4.7K 119 43
life cant always be the fairy tale you want it to be, and believe me i know this, but even the tiniest bit of hope, will lead me down the path to sel...
191K 2.7K 39
What if your past came back, will you still cling to it and leave the present? Or will you choose to live in the present and just forget everything a...
1K 56 14
We were meant to part ways so that we could find each other again. Another story. Again, a fanfiction. All part of my imagination. A and B in my...