Chapter Five: Hanggang Ngayon (Until Now) by Regine Velasquez and Ogie Alcasid

"Hanggang Ngayon, ikaw parin ang iniibig ko. Ikaw parin ang natatanging pangarap ko. Ikaw lamang, Hanggang Ngayon."

-Hanggang Ngayon (Until Now) by Regine Velasquez and Ogie Alcasid

**********

Dawn was at their house and it's been almost a week since they have their family reunion at the Beach at night. At first, she seems so bored and everything but when they party and enjoyed it, it's all okay. Richard was a bit pissed seeing her get drunk like that. He doesn't want to see her doing that, luckily, Hannah send her to her cottage so Richard can watch over her.

She's bored that's why, she started to bake some cookies, while the TV was on and Richard was watching her favourite volleyball team's match. He remember when he join volleyball tournament. He really missed those. After a few more minutes, the cookies was done! She went to the living room with those cookies and a drink. She seated beside him and enjoyed her boredom.

"This so yummy!" She complemented

"Of course! I am the one who taught that recipe to you, right?"

"Your recipe is the best, Chard!"

He's been watching over her all throughout the day. She's so sweet and all. He's very thankful that after all what happened, she still take care of herself. 'Cause in their situation, it is hard for a woman to cary it all. She's some sort of pale and seems tired always, that's why he always took care of her.

After more minutes, she keep all of their food and the dishes, yet she's just wearing her simple pambahay and a apron on her. She looks more stunning in that simple clothes. That's why it made him fell In love more with her.

She opened the photo album that was. There she saw their wedding photos. They look so happy and perfect. A smiled drew from her face. He cant keep the smile also from him seeing her like that. The pictures of them two together, kissing and the family picture. Their pictures with the usher and usherettes and all the cute kids all over. How they wish to have one.

"I miss these Chard."

"I miss it too Rach. Look here, were so happy here, no?"

"Sobrang saya noon. I remember when we use to play with those kids. It really brings me back when I was a kid. And it's because all of us were enjoying it."

"Yeah. We were like kids chasing each other. Isn't it so sweet?"

"I find those some sort of Childish and corny, but I feel that I was cared and were so so sweet that time."

"Yeah. I couldn't ask for more, Rach. If only... If only I am..."

Suddenly the door opened, and it's Alice. Her dearest friend, back in high school. These two has a very serious relation before. The most Socialite girls in that school back then.

"Alice?" She stood up

"Dawn?! I am here!" Then they two hugged and scream like a teenage girls

"It's been a long time! How are you?" Dawn ask

"Well, I just came from Italy. Y'know, business."

"Ow! Hahaha! You're still pretty, Alice!"

"Ay! You too Ganda! You never changed a bit."

"Sit down. Do you want some drink?"

"Nah! I'm just here to invite you for..." The stare in the eyes of each other

"Shopping!!!" They two said in chorus

"'To talagang dalawang 'to. I'm going up." Richard said, stood up and take his track to their room.