My Ryda 2

By krissyboo101

*READ FIRST BOOK BEFORE YOU READ THIS ONE* All three couples are back ! . With more lies, drama and new pers... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Um
Chapter 63
Hello 🀭

Chapter 29

1.9K 81 5
By krissyboo101

Kaheem POV

We just arrived at this club and I already wasn't feeling this .

"Yo where this nigga mane it's going on 10:30 now " I said getting frustrated.

"There he go " Raheem said pointing to a short dude who just walked in the club .

We were sitting on the top level which was VIP where we could see everything that was going on .

Plus it had bulletproof glass so if something was to go down we would be cool .

I watched as he finally came up the stairs and stood next to the security we had at the door .

"You can let him in" I nodded.

He walked over to us and sat on a chair next to us .

"Wassup man " he said nodding.

"Get to it ion got time for this " Raheem said blowing smoke out his nose .

"Well I got the inside on this chick , Her name Shyla Davidson . Real bad but she trouble " he said looking at us.

Oh Kayla is really gonna love this .

"What she been up to " I said smirking to Raheem.

"She been tryna move weight from the Columbians , and the Mexicans for some time now , I don't know who she working for but she doing it big" he continued.

I shot up quickly in astonishment as to what I was hearing.

The Colombians and Mexicans were on of our biggest suppliers , and it was real hard to gain their trust so hearing this it could mess up our relationship with them .

"Tf this bitch on " Raheem said quickly.

"I looked into her and saw she works at the hospital in town  as a nurse . I know where she lives and surprisingly as soon as I was getting on to her she vanished. I've been trying to track her but she ain't showing up " he said leaning back in the chair .

"This is some bullshit man , I knew something was off about that girl from the start , Akeem gonna be mad as hell tho " I chuckled.

"That's all " Raheem said nodding

"Yea that's all , if there's anything else I'll be sure to hit yall up " he said standing up .

"Bet " I said dapping him up .

He nodded and walked out the room .

"Can't believe this shit man " Raheem said frowning.

"Well we need to find her , I'll hit up Akeem tomorrow " I replied.

"Kayla gonna love this shit " Raheem said getting up .

"She gone beat her ass Frfr now " I said chuckling.

We nodded at the security and walked downstairs and out the club.

"Nigga why you park all the way down there for " Raheem said sighing.

"Because I ain't paying no fucking 30 dollars for half an hour , the fuck I look like nigga " I said rolling my eyes as we both walked down the block .

"Look how much money you got but you still got to be cheap " he said laughing.

"Shit I got twins on the way got to be cautious ya dig " I said laughing with him as we walked towards my car .

"I still don't know how you done it " he said passing me his gun as I opened the car .

He got in as I opened the trunk.

I opened the secret compartment under the tire that held all my guns .

I really couldn't be caught slipping in these streets, and I definitely wasn't going to jail.

I closed back the compartment and closed the trunk and locking it .

Raheem POV

Mane what the hell was this nigga doing , I'm sure it doesn't take that long to put up a gun .

I sighed and opened back the door walking towards the trunk.

"Mane what is yo-"

There was the sight I thought I would never see .

Kaheem stretched out on the ground with blood all over his shoulder and leg .

I quickly stooped down and slapped his face as I saw his eyes close .

"WAKE THE FUCK UP " I yelled at him .

His eyes shot open and looked at me .

I flung off my shirt and tore it into two pieces.

I wrapped one tightly around his right leg as he winced in pain .

"Just hold on bro I got you " I said calmly.

I wrapped the other piece around his shoulder tightly and picked him up , making sure he was good .

In these situations you shouldn't panic because then the person who got shot would panic and I didn't want that .

I opened the car door and put him in the car to lay down. 

I closed the door and ran around to the driver side .

Whoever shot my brother was gonna pay for this , they don't know but they really started a war now .

"Ayee " I heard Kaheem groan .

"Wassup , you good " I said looking back at him quickly as I drove out the car park and down the street.

I stopped at a light and looked back at him .

"Amilia " he said softly.

He raised his good arm and crossed his finger over his lips .

"You sure "

He looked at me blankly making me smirk .

"Alright, lemme call India them " I said picking up my phone .

I wasn't going to tell them to meet us at the hospital because I knew how Kaheem was he didn't want anyone to worry about him .

I was just going tell them to meet us at the house in the morning.

I somehow needed to tell Roanna how I wasn't coming home tonight.

But I'll figure that out .

I texted the doctor I had on site and told him to meet me at the place .

I pulled up at the condo and parked in the driveway and got out quickly.

I opened the door and helped Kaheem out before closing the door .

I slowly walked with him up towards the front door and pushed the key in the door opening it .

I quickly pushed it open further and    carried him to the bedroom in the back .

I put him on the bed and turned on the light and grabbing a pair of scissors off the night stand .

I cut open his shirt and took of his shoes and flew both on the ground .

I started to cut his pants as he gave me a dirty look .

I started laughing as I cut the whole pants .

The door went off as I put his pants on the ground .

"That's the doctor" I said to him as I got up .

I walked back towards the front door .

"Wassup , where he at " John said to me .

"In the back "I said pointing

"I need a couple towels and some water, bring the alcohol if you have it " he said walking off .

John worked for me at the warehouse but he knew how to stitch up wounds so we called him the Doctor.

I grabbed what he needed and put them on the table as he opened his kit he brung .

"Amma call Ro " I said to Kaheem.

He nodded slightly and put his good arm over his head as John went in search of the bullet .

I went in the front room and sat down on the sofa while dialling Roanna's number.

"Hey baby , you on your way home" she said through the phone .

"Actually something came up and I can't come home tonight but I'll be there tomorrow " I replied.

"Why what happened talk to me " she said with worry in her voice .

I knew if I lied to her it would make things worse when she found out .

But if I told her I knew she would calm me down because right now I'm livid and trying to keep calm for Kaheem so he doesn't freak out .

"Baby , Kaheem got shot "

"WHAT , I'M COMING RIGHT NOW RAH , OH MY GOD LEMME CALL MILA " she said yelling.

"Roanna calm down , your not going anywhere, he's completely fine and we are not at the
Hospital just hold it down for me until I get home tomorrow and he doesn't want Amilia to know" I explained to her .

"Raheem what you mean , he's my brother too although he annoying as hell and I need to make sure he's alright " she said softly.

I could tell she was crying.

Although they was always cussing each other they had a tight bond which was strong .

"He doesn't want nobody to know right now ok , just please and don't tell Amilia because then she'll start stressing and be on the first flight back "

"Ok I won't tell her but you better ring me in a bit and tell me how's he's doing , are you okay baby "she said sniffing.

"Yea I'm fine and don't tell India neither, both of us are gonna tell everyone some shit tomorrow, call Kayla or India to come spend the night with you "

"Ok ok , I love you "

"I love you more woman, and give my babygirl a kiss fah me , I'll be back tomorrow before she wakes up " I said smiling just thinking about how fussy she is when I'm not there .

"Okay babe , remember to call me"

"Yea I will , bye baby "

"Bye" she said hanging up .

I locked my phone and put it on the coffee table .

I did want to go home but I knew whoever shot Kaheem was looking around for him at hospitals to find out if he's dead.

And if I went to a hospital they would follow me when I eventually took him home which I didn't want.

I knew this was going to be serious and dangerous so that's why I'm sending Ro and Rosa to New York with India .

She's not gonna like it but it's for the best until this is over .

Amilia is down there so it will be fine and plus Kaheem got his people down there .

Kayla and I would have to sort this out with Akeem with the help of Black and possibly Amilia's dad .

I just wanted them safe and out of harms way .

India POV

"Move out the way lemme show you how it's done boyyyy " I said smiling at Elijah.

After the shoot we had lunch with Dearra and then we went shopping , ate then came home .

While Dearra is at her house , Elijah is in sweats and socks walking around my crib .

Like he was deadass prepared to be here .

"First you get the vanilla ice cream, then you get the Oreos and crush them up and throw them in and mix" I said to him as he sat next to me on the barstool.

"Naaaaa you need way more Oreos, I like my shit with loads of cookies "  he said taking out some more .

Before I could answer my phone rang .

"Pick that up for me " I said to him as I went in the fridge.

"Amma put it on loudspeaker  " he said as he hit the answer button.

"Yo illy "

"Wassup Raheem, you good "

"Yea I'm fine, but meet me at the house tomorrow morning "

"Alright "

"Bet " he said hanging up .

I started eating my ice cream and moaned at the taste .

"Ooouuu I could put marshmallows" I said cheesing.

Before I could go to the cupboard Elijah grabbed my waist and pulled me to him .

"Who the fuck was that " he said with a mug .

I smirked at how he was behaving.

He obviously didn't see the name tag that said Brother ❤️✨.

" A friend " I said playing with him .

"Well tell ya little friend you won't be able to make it tomorrow " he said looking at me .

"Naaa I think I will make it , can't miss my dick appointment " I said trying not to laugh.

He looked at me blankly before nodding.

"Alright bet " he said getting up .

He walked towards the living room and grabbed his shirt and put it on .

"Elijah " I said sitting on the sofa eating my ice -cream.

"What " he answered looking at me .

I looked at and chuckled. He had his arms across his chest like he was proper mad .

"He's my brother ok, you don't know him but you can meet him tomorrow" I said calmly.

"What you mean brother ? , the only brother you got is Kaheem " he said tapping his foot .

"They are twins, you'll see the both of them tomorrow "

"What , he had a twin " he said scrunching up his face .

"Yess now can you take your shirt back off and come lay with me " I said pouting.

"They identical " he said sitting next to me .

"Yes , but because they are my brothers I know the difference, one has way more tattoos "

"Ohhh" he said nodding.

"Mhmmmm "

"Gimme some of that" he said leaning infront of me .

I took some on a spoon and fed it to him .

"That shit good as hell" he said licking his lips .

"Told you mine would taste better "

"Don't get you weave caught in the fan babygirl "

"Nigga this is my real hair, you tripping" I said rolling my eyes .

After the shoot I had the hairstylist press out my hair for me .

He looked at me and ran his fingers through it .

"I like it , wear you hair like this more often"

"Whyyy weave is so much better though and easier " I said sighing.

"I want you to wear your hair though" he said still playing with it .

"Come on mister lets go sleep I'm tired " I said getting up to put my bowl in the sink .

He got up too and stretched and followed me to the bedroom .

"Amma take a shower real quick " he said to me .

"Ok I'll use the other one then " I said still standing there as he took of his pants .

I don't know why I wasn't moving but I was some how fascinated with him talking off his clothes.

He stopped and looked at me as I continued staring.

"You ain't ready for this yet babygirl" he said walking into the bathroom and closing the door .

Daaamnn he was so fine .

I sighed and grabbed my stuff and walked to the guest bathroom.

I like being around Elijah, he was so different and a challenge.

And I liked that about him .

What yall think 💭

Kaheem got shot 😱

India and Elijah 🙃

Add to your library and comment

Love yall 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

502K 11.4K 51
My first book sorry for mistakes...enjoy😘 First publish: 2019 Finished: 2020
84.8K 3.2K 28
Kristina and Zay are back. With a whole bunch of problems. Lawd Jesus!!
46.8K 1.6K 49
Read the first two books first !! Book 1- thuggish Book 2- thuggish family edition
3.3K 176 35
The Royals are back but the question is... Who survived? The deaths from the fire cause a lot of heartache as well as a couple surprises. Just as th...