Orange Roses

By WriterActress

SEQUEL to WHITE ROSES. Matty made through her first year of high school and now gets a break back in her home... More

Orange Roses
Chapter One: Scars
Chapter Two: Boys with Scars
Chapter Three: Bodies Hit the Floor
Chapter Four: Questioning Insanity
Chapter Five: Blood Suckers Galore
Chapter Six: Fighter
Chapter Seven: A Million Hearts and a Million Stars
Chapter Eight: Nightmare
Chapter Nine: Werewolf
Chapter Ten: No Faerie Wine
Chapter Eleven: The Cult
Chapter Twelve: Vampire Business
Chapter Thirteen: Pull Back the Curtain
Chapter Fourteen: Hook Me Up on Faerie Dust
Chapter Fifteen: Nurse
Chapter Sixteen: The Awkward, Almost Kiss
Chapter Seventeen: Something Sweeter
Chapter Eighteen: What is a Monster
Chapter Nineteen: Prick of a Thorn
Chapter Twenty: Jealousy
Chapter Twenty-One: A billion Memories
Chapter Twenty-Two: The Things I See
Twenty-Four: Happily Never After
Preview: Red Roses

Twenty-Three: Devouring Me, My Nightmare

546 50 1
By WriterActress

And we're almost done!  I hope you enjoy this chapter. I'll update tomorrow morning before class. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Twenty-Three:

Devouring Me, My Nightmare

I kicked at him, but he used his body weight to pin me down. My nails dug into his wrists until I felt blood. My body tensed and I got sick. I tried to pull his hair, but John only had to use one hand to pin my wrists above my hand. I looked up into John's eyes and saw nothing.

"I wonder how Drake and your other faerie friends are going to take it when they find you dead?" John asked me as I bit my tongue hard to not scream and to think calmly. I have to think. Think, think, think!

He tilted his head as he pressed the knife to my right cheek. "Now, why aren't you screaming?" I tried ramming my right knee into his groin, but he laughed and sat on my hips. "Oh are you trying to be brave?"

I glared at him as he put the knife down by my head as I felt the dagger in my pocket. He now used his free hand to press it against my breasts. His eyes widened and moved quickly as I felt the urge to puke. I looked away from him.

"You're too thin, too flat," John said as if he were bored, "You really shouldn't die as a virgin, right?"

"Go to Hell," I spat at him. He grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him.

"Don't you know I'm already in hell?" His face darkened as veins in his neck started to pop out. He let go of my wrist and wrapped both of his hands around my throat. His wide eyes didn't look like they had a grip on reality. "Do you have any idea what I see everyday?!" He screamed. "I used to be normal! I used to think that faeries were like fairytales and were like Tinker Bell, but there really these ugly, hideous, blood thirsty monsters!" His hans squeezed my throat as I saw the note out of the corner of my eyes. I gagged and felt my lungs for air. My stomach throbbed.

"It's not my fault...It's not my fault!" he screamed as his hands squeezed tighter and tighter. "This is your fault!" He looked at me and started to bang my head against the floor. "Do you know who hard I tried to get away from them? I wore iron and drank alcohol to keep them away! I tried to forget!" I closed my eyes as I felt my head starting to bleed. Flashing red stars fluttered behind my eye lids. I felt something warm dripping down my neck as my hands twitched and my whole body tried to fight against him.

My fingers wrapped around the handle.

I plunged the knife into his shoulder. He hollered and rolled off of me as I scrambled to my feet. Stumbling, I began to run up the stairs. The whole world spun around me as I clutched onto the wall. The stars were still flashing behind my eyes.

"Get back here, bitch!"

I ran faster and fell into a room. I fell on my knees and heard thumping on the stairs and quickly locked it.

"Open up!" He yelled as the whole door and its frame rattled under the force. I fell on my butt and held the knife up to protect me. Everything fell silent for a long moment as the colors in the room started to get hazy. "You can't get out," he told me in the calm, charming voice that I recognized. "The only way to get out is by the window and that drop will kill you, or break both your legs and make yourself easy for me." He laughed as I looked over my shoulder to see the said window.

My legs and body shivered and shook so bad that I didn't think I could move if I wanted to. I bit my lip and tried to get the window to stop moving in my head.

"I have a knife!" I called out, but it sounded like a gag in my ears. He laughed, "And I'm three times your size!"

How ironic, I thought, staring at the door, I always knew a monster would kill me, but I never thought it would take the form of a human being.

"Don't worry, I'll be extra special with you. I'll make sure you have the most beautiful wings on your back. You'll be my greatest masterpiece!"

Ruth and Daisy will know where I went, my head reminded me. If I die, they'll lead the police right to John.

Thump, thump, thump.

I heard knocking against the glass. "Me laddy! Me laddy! Open' em up! Open ' em up!"

God, not only am I dizzy, seeing things, but now I'm hearing things too? I looked over my shoulder to see a familiar catlike face. Oh god, now I am losing it!

The door started to rattle and the wood splintering. Hell, what do I got to lose? I climbed to my feet again as the wood started to splinter against John's pressure and weight.

"A faerie?" I whispered as I opened the window.

The cat faerie smiled and frantically waved its arms around. "Jump! We'll catch you!" I looked to see a small group of tiny faeries.

"Have you lost your mi-" The door crashed behind me and John lunged out for me. I screamed and jumped into the warm air as I tightly closed my eyes. I'm so freaking dead. My body jerked up and I never met the ground. I opened my eyes and looked up to see a group of tiny faeries grabbing me by the hood of my jacket. The cat faerie smiled at me as I resisted the urge to burst into tears.

He let go fo me which made the other odd looking faeries screech as he flew down to me to announce, "We got ye. We got ye."

"We won't get her for long if you don't get back up here, lazy cat!" A chubby pink faerie screamed as the cat faerie zoomed back up. I heard thumping as my stomach dropped and my heart stopped. "He's coming down! He's coming down! We gotta hurry! Hurry! Hurry!" They lowered me quickly and they let me go when they thought it was close enough. I hit the ground and ran like hell. I heard John behind me as I saw a glint of a knife before I slipped into a dark alley by a tattoo shop.

How many fucking knives does this guy have? I mentally screamed as I ran faster and faster. My heart gave a painful throb as my right hand reached for the darkness. He grabbed me by the elbow as I screamed as loud as I could.

He shoved me onto the ground and he used his free hand to cover my mouth. The concrete scratched my hands and ripped my skin. He lifted his knife high in the air. Warm slippery liquid slipped through my hands as I felt my dagger in my hand. I looked down at my hands.

Oh my god.

John gasped and slumped forward and slid into my blade even farther as he fell on me. I pushed him off of me and let go of the dagger, letting it stay in his stomach.

"Me lady? Me lady?" I heard the whispers of faeries call out to me as the blue cat flew toward me. I covered my mouth with my blood stained hands as my eyes grew wide and acid built in my stomach.

The chubby pink faerie asked, "Can we get you something?"

"Ser Drake?" The blue cat asked as I nodded. I sat in the darkness and stared at John before I scooted farther away from him. His eyes stared at me as his white t-shirt stained with blood. Stomach wounds weren't fetal, right? People could live a few hours after getting shot in the stomach, right? But I didn't shoot him, I stabbed him.

Standing up, I limped my way over to another part of the wall where trashcans were and finally vomited.

"Take it out."

I stopped gagging and wiped my mouth before limping over to him, staring at him and I shook my head.

"Get. It. Out." He hissed. I shook my head again. "Then finished me off," he said, "or get me some damn water." Right, people with stomach wounds usually got thirsty. How the hell do I even know this? I shook my head again as he hissed like a snaked. He reached out for me, but I stepped back from him.

"You're not really this much of a coward, are you?" He laughed as I shook my head. Blood began to pool around him. I jumped when I felt the slick warm wetness on my hand.

He smiled as he rolled over to his side. "Aren't you going to scream?"

I shook my head. How could I when I couldn't even find the words I so desperately needed?

"Why...why...do you care for those things?" He asked me as his voice got quieter. He closed his eyes for a long moment. "I see what you see, but it's like you're truly blind. You care for a bunch of fucking monsters."

"If they're monsters, then what are you?" I finally asked as I sucked in air. I tried to think clearly, but my mind froze.

"A man," he answered after a long quiet moment.

"Matty!" I turned and saw Drake running toward me with Daisy and Unicorn boy runing toward me. I bit my lip as I tried to stand on my feet, but my legs and arms wobbled too much before slipping on the blood. Drake caught me.

"We have to get you out of here and then we can get the human...authorities." Drake whispered in my hair. He looked down at me. "Why didn't you...never mind, did he hurt you?" He looked down at my shirt and his eyes widened as he gritted his teeth and his jaw locked in place.

"I need a new bra and shirt, but that's all." Though my ankle felt funny and my throat was killing me, but I decided not to tell him that yet.

John grinned at Drake as he asked, "Aren't you going to kill me for trying to have my way with your little slut?" I saw the silver thread whirl around Drake's fingers before I began hitting his chest.

"Don't! Don't! That's what he wants! Don't give it to me!" John laughed as I saw Drake's eyes turn red and into little slits.

"I almost had her."

Drake's whole body felt tense like it was about to pounce on John. "She wasn't screaming. I bet she wanted it, didn't you Matty?"

"Shut up boy," Daisy warned. "I saved her from bad clothes so I can surely save her from a fumbling fool!" John glared at Daisy.

He turned his gaze back up as I gripped Drake's shirt. "Matty's a bit flat, don't you think, Drake?" I saw the thread again and I pressed my face into Drake's chest. I'm so tired. I don't think I can stand by myself anymore.

Monsters...

I looked over Drake's shoulder to see that man with the long black hair and blue robes as he smiled at me.

What are you, prince?

I don't know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

602 36 22
New town. New school. New friend. Phil meets the mysterious Dan.
47 2 5
Mysterious murders has drawn three people together to Solve It because the police won't and can't. The unexplainable can be explained but only in the...
9.3K 573 65
Some fantasies aren't all they're cracked up to be... Cara, princess of the Seelie Fae, had always been meant for great things. Then, she is betraye...
112K 7K 45
#1 in Reverse Harem and #2 in Harem on 08/28/2021 #4 in Harem on 9/30/21 #17 in Romance out of 1.91 million stories on 1/16/22 #4 Paranormal 12/11/22...