Glow In The Dark (B×B) [Book...

Da Squidtcyc

"Where is he?" "What are you talking about son? You have to calm down, you're not thinking straight." "Don't... Altro

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
HELP!!!
Sasunaru book is up!
COVER!!

Chapter 7

15.2K 721 71
Da Squidtcyc

Their kitchen^

Ryan's POV:

"Here you go, Master." Placing down his breakfast plate and daily coffee in front of him, Adrian's dad folded up his newspaper before placing it beside him.

"Thanks. Is Adrian awake already?" He questioned without looking up as he dug into his food.

"He should be down any minute now, Master." Nodding, he took out his phone and started scrolling through it as Adrian trudged down the stairs sluggishly in his night-wear.

"Morning, Young Master." He gazed up to meet my eyes, his filled with sadness hidden beneath them.

"Morning." Pouring himself a cup of chocolate milk, he took a seat beside his father who is staring at him with slight annoyance in his eyes. "What?" He asked his dad, slightly irritated, making his dad glare at him.

"Don't what me. Why are you dressed like this?" His dad asked annoyed, seemingly close to haul Adrian's ass up to his room for him to get changed.

"I'm taking a day off today." Adrian simply replied as his dad's face turned red in anger.

"On a Monday?! How irresponsible you are! Who's going to do your job for you?" His dad asked infuriated making Adrian roll his eyes. Shit...things are going to turn bad at this rate. When he rolls his eyes, its an indication that he's super ticked off and that he's going to lash out anytime soon.

"I don't feel well."

"Take some medicine then and go to work afterwards!"

"It's always work that you are thinking about. No wonder mum left you. I'm done." Getting out of his seat, he stomped up into his room but not before slamming his door close.

"You bastard! Come back down-" His dad hollered in rage, slamming his fist down on the table. I can never get used to his scary self. It always freaks me out.

"It's alright, Master. I'll replace him today. I've been with Young Master long enough to know what to do." When Adrian didn't come down as he wanted him to, he slammed the chair down onto the floor in fury, effectively bending one of the metal legs.

"Whatever. That boy never listened to me anyway. I'm going to the gym after this." He grumbled to himself as he continued eating his food.

Their indoor gym^

"Then please pardon me Master, I should go and prepare myself for work now." Not giving me a single look, he waved me off simply as he bent the chair leg back to its original position. He's still so buff for someone his age, its freaky.

Placing a breakfast plate and a glass of chocolate milk on a tray, I brought it up to Adrian's room, placing it outside his door before knocking gently. "I've placed your breakfast outside your door, Young Master. Please eat it, Young Master. You won't get better if you don't eat."

Meeting with silence, I went to get dressed before taking a bus to the company. I don't want to scratch any of the expensive cars, it will cost a fortune to pay for the repair fees.

Adrian's POV:

Why? Why did Ryan reject me? What did I do wrong? Did I offend him? I don't remember doing anything against his wish. Does he think that I can't provide for him or that I'm childish? Stupid? Reckless? Ugly? He can just tell me where he is unsatisfied in so that I can change.

*knock knock*

Ryan? But I thought he left for work.

"Adrian? You in there? I'm coming in." Oh...it's just mum...

"Hey mum." I smiled at her softly as I lay on my bed tiredly.

"Hey love, I've heard from Ryan that you're unwell. Are you better now?" She asked worriedly as she sat by my side, placing her warm hand on my forehead.

"I'm not unwell mum...it's just..." How do you put it into words...

"Love problems?"

"Something like that..."

"Did something happen? Did you finally confess to Ryan? What did he say?"

"I did but he rejected me. Why did he reject me, mum? Am I inadequate in anyway?"

"Did you ever ask him if he was gay? He may not be gay that's why he rejected you."

"I did ask him if he wants to date a girl but he said that he wasn't looking for a girl to settle down with." Mum pondered deeply for a while before looking at me with wide eyes.

"But that doesn't mean that he's gay, Adrian. What if he meant that he wasn't looking for a girl to settle down with yet?" Oh fuck...mum's right...I never thought about it. Maybe this was why he rejected me. Ah....shit!

"Do you think that Ryan is straight?"

"I honestly do not know...only you know best, Adrian. You two are always stuck to each other since young."

"He never showed any visible liking to any sex though...but the company's girls are always trying to get closer to him as he's cute and dashing. They're always giving him sweets or treats-holy shit!" He went to the company alone today! The girls will be all over him without me around! No no no, no way am I going to let them trick my precious into their witch traps. At least not until I've confirmed if he's into boobs or dicks or both. "I got to go mum!"

"Where are you going Adrian?"

"Company. I don't need others touching what's mine." Throwing on a white t-shirt and a pair of dark blue khakis, I grabbed my car keys before racing down the stairs with mum cheering behind me.

"Good luck Adrian! Go show them who he belong to!"

"Definitely."

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

"Good afternoon, Boss." My staffs gawked at my attire as they chorused when I stepped into the building. I've always dressed in those stupid suits when I come here, this is the first time which I've dressed so casually. Nodding at them, they quickly went back to work as the gossips and whispers started to fly. Sigh...typical.

Making my way up to my office, I immediately heard bickering from inside. Urgh...girl dramas again...corrections, girls drama.

"You haven't have lunch yet right? Here, I've made this lunchbox just for you Ryan. Please accept it."

"No! I bought these specially for you Ryan. You have to eat mine, not hers."

"Ignore them Ryan. Just follow me, we can grab some food from the nearby cafe."

I watched quietly as three of my staffs tried to pick my beauty up but are failing miserably in doing so. Ha! Too bad. He's mine so back away.

"I'm sorry ladies, I really appreciate your efforts but...but I've promised to eat lunch with the boss already." Smooth one you did there beautiful.

"Aww...really?" They pouted at him in union as they sighed dejectedly.

"That's right. So, shall we go now?" Finally making my appearance, the four of them stared as me in shock as the three 'witches' stood rooted to the ground.

"S-Sure, b-boss. Sorry ladies." Ryan stuttered confusingly in disbelief as he stared weirdly at me. What? Can't I come to save my prince?

"Let's go. I'm starving." Dragging him away from them, I can't help but feel extremely relieved that I managed to get him first. This guy is too appealing for his own good. He can make straight women have an internal orgasm, a lesbian bisexual, a straight guy gay and a gay guy want to pounce on him and ravage him up a.k.a. me.

"Umm...Where do you want to go, Young Master?" He questioned hesitantly as he peered at me afraid. Don't be scared kitten, I'm no longer mad at you. Hmmm...kitten...that doesn't sound too bad either.

"The same cafe I guess and call me Adrian. I promise not to make any more moves on you, okay?" At least not until I've confirmed your preference. Giving him a genuine warm smile, he contemplated seriously for a while before returning me a soft smile. Beautiful...

"O-Okay...Adrian."

"Thanks beautiful."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

2M 80.2K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...
1.3M 59.1K 36
Jason Williams didn't think going out to dinner with his family was going to be any different than usual. Comments about his sexuality, some teasing...
1.2M 49K 64
Jamie is happy with life, he has everything under control and every day is the same, just like he wants it. He is a loner by choice, girlfriends and...
328K 13.6K 51
"that's rich coming from a pretty boy" I narrow my eyes. "I'm not a pretty boy." He smirks standing from the desk and reaching forward twirling a p...