Vampire Naruto ( sasunaru )

By solomonkane221

Naruto is hated by everyone for something he has no control over, what happens when the villagers go to far a... More

Disclaimer
I don't have a reason to live
Bitten
My name is kurama
Welcome to the family
Time skip author note
Hunting
Teams
Introduction
Humor me not
IMPORTANT Author note
Tora the cat
True feelings
First thoughts
Another important author note
Author note
Untitled Part 17
Smile of a gentle angle
Untitled Part 20
Author note

New story

2.9K 56 27
By solomonkane221

I'm writing a new story called red foxes among dogs

summary : Tsume inuzuka is a well respected clan head and strong shinobi and a good mother to her two children so when walking home one night she finds three small blonds orphans behind a trash bin. unlike most she could tell the difference between a kunai and scroll she decides to take them in.

i hope this story makes it far because i really enjoyed writing it and will continue working on it along with this one of course.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 5.6K 30
Naruto gets abandoned by the villagers and beaten on every birthday and every day....so on his 5th birthday he decides to leave the village with the...
86K 2.7K 11
An argument that left Naruto feeling broken. An accident filling Sasuke with regret. Hopefully it's not too late. *Warning: This is a BoyXBoy love...
322 16 24
( btw I don't own Naruto) This is about a boy making his way through the ninja world trying to hide his true appearance of being a wolf. Not only th...
479K 17.7K 34
Sasuke comes to discover that maybe Sakura wasn't the one for him. He's unhappy with his life, it's the reason as to why he was barely in the village...