My Bully

By JrayIaaN

"I don't get why you always do this to her" Aaron said. I look down at my feet and mumble, "I don't either" ... More

My Bully
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 5

562 22 2
By JrayIaaN

Chapter 5: Nick

"Nick" Alex pats my back and starts walking with me to our next classes.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Did she get my number?" Alex asks.

"Sorry dude, Tyler caught me" I lie.

"Damn" Alex says then shrugs, "after lunch that day I hooked up with Cassy"

"Evans?"

Alex smirks, "yeah, we're meetng up after this period" he pats my back and walks into his class after he says bye.

I immediately stopped smiling when he walked in. That asshole just wanted to fuck around with Tony, I'm glad I threw away his number.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Tony takes my bag off her table and throws it on the floor.

"Damn you could've just told me to move it" I say moving my bag to the side of my chair.

Tony ignores me and takes a seat. I was thinking of pulling the chair out so she would fall on the floor but she would've noticed since her hand was on the chair, damn it.

"Remember your partners from last class? I hope you got to know them well because you will be starting your first project for this class today"

Tony and I groan at the same time. But mine was fake, I'm actually excited, it's time to get you back for that day at the pool.

We basically have to research and write a report about whatever topic she gives us. The teacher comes over to us and gives us a paper with our topic on it. I lean back in my chair, "have fun doing our project"

Tony glares at me "I'm not doing this myself"

I sit up on my seat again, "chill I was joking, I wouldn't trust you in doing a project yourself"

Tony rolls her eyes at me and reads the paper.

Her annoying ass eye rolling is getting me triggered.

After we both were familiar with our assignment we split the research and paper into two and started working on our part. We're going to have to present it in a week cause the other students would need to take notes on it, so we also have to do a power point.

While everyone one is talking to each other and working togther me and Tony don't even look at each other its like we're working on an individual project.

"Nick"

"What?" I say not taking my eyes off my laptop.

"I'll start the power point first since I'm doing the first half of the research" Tony says.

"Yeah, okay"

"Nick"

"Oh my god what the fuck do you want" I say.

I don't hear anything after that and I look at her and find her staring at her laptop.

"What?" I ask.

She continues to ignore me.

"Damn, why you get offended so fast?" I complain.

I poke her, "Tony"

I wanted to know what she wanted to ask me. You know when someone tells you something and you didn't know what they said so you ask them what they said then they get annoyed and don't tell you, but you really want to know after that because your just curious what they wanted to say? Yeah well that's how I'm feeling.

"Tony"

"Tony"

"Tony"

"Tony"

I poke her every time I say her name.

I pinch her stomach lightly, "Tony"

She smacks my hand away, "what the hell"

I tickle her with my finger, "Tony"

She looks at me smiling and laughs, "stop"

I stopped and became confused at myself, why did I get tingly and happy when Tony smiled and laughed at me.

"Don't do that" Tony says and the smile was gone.

I feel like tickling her again so I can see that smile on her face again, she looked so cute. What the hell am I thinking.

"Uh" I look at the clock, "let's pack up, we're about to leave"

Tony looks at the clock "oh, you're right" and starts to put away her things and so do I.

We wait for the bell to ring in a couple of seconds. I just can't wait to go home.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

My brother texted me again that he can't pick me up and also my parents aren't home, I wonder if I could get a ride from Tyler. As I was thinking that I catch Tyler walking my way.

"Hey Ty" I say.

"Hey Nick" Tyler says walking up to me, "you want to come over"

I didn't even have to ask, "you always want me over, what? You have a crush on me or something?"

"Maybe" Tyler says and winks.

"Dude" I say making a disgusted face.

Tyler smirks, "what?"

"Ew" I say.

We both laugh and walk over to his car.

"Oh my god, not him again" Tony complains and gets in the car.

"Don't fucking look at me like that, it wasn't me this time" Alec says.

"Alec move over I dont want to be in the middle!" Tony complains.

I take the last seat, "too late"

Tony slumps into her seat and crosses her arms.

"Damn you whine too much" Tyler says.

I tilt my head and look at Tony, "yo?"

"What?"

"What did you want to ask me?" I ask.

Tony shrugs, "I forgot"

"Is that why you kept ignoring me?" I ask.

"Yup"

I pinched her stomach.

"What the hell?! Why do you do that?!" Tony covers her stomach with her arms and turns away and leans her back toward Alec and picks her feet up and pushed me away with them.

"Get your dirty ass feet away from me" I say moving her feet away.

"Why the hell are you leaning on me" Alec says and pushes her away from him.

"Ow!" Tony complains.

Alec then starts tickling her and I do too.

"Guys stop!" Tony says while laughing. Tony keeps turning and moving around trying to get away from the tickling buts it's impossible. Her head and back are now somehow on my lap and her legs are on Alec's lap.

The car stops at a red light, "what the fuck is happening back there? Are you guys having a fucking three some" Tyler says and turns around to see what's going on. All three of us stop at the same time and stare at Tyler who's staring back at us. He slowly turns back to look forward.

"Weird ass people in the back of my car" Tyler says and starts driving, Liam just laughs. The three of us look at each other.

"No no no!" Tony says, she was about to get up, but it was too late me and Alec already started again. Tony tried to get up and move, but I didn't want her off my lap.

Instead of laughing Tony started crying. I stopped tickling her immediately but Alec didn't seem to care.

"Dude, stop your hurting her" I say "she's crying"

"She always starts fake crying when this happens" Alec says.

"Alec stop!" Tony complains and moves more closer to me and hugs me to protect her stomach from getting tickled.

Alec stopped, "I'd think you'd be the last person to fall for her trick"

"Huh?" I say and look at Tony.

She unlocks the car door and opens it going over me to get out and runs for her front door. My mouth falls open, shit did I just show caring feelings toward Tony infront Alec, Tyler, and Liam.

I shrugged, "I wanted her off of me" I get out of the car and into the house with the other guys.

I walk into the kitchen after Tyler said I could help myself with anything. I find Tony in the kitchen she takes a chocolate chip cookie out of a tray I walk up behind her and take it.

"Thanks" I says.

"What the hell!" Tony complains.

"You should serve your guests before you serve yourself" I say.

"Your not my guest, your my brother's" Tony says.

"I know you secretly want me here" I say as a joke.

"Keep dreaming" Tony says.

"Why'd you throw yourself on top of me then?" I say.

Tony looked embarrassed, "because Alec kept tickling me"

"I was too" I say.

"I didn't notice then" Tony tries to defend herself.

I smirk.

Tony made an annoyed face, "stop smirking"

"No, why"

"Your so annoying" Tony complains.

"That's all you say" I say.

"That's not my fault" Tony says back.

"I'm not the only annoying one"

"Your the one who always starts it"

"You sound like a baby" I take a bite out of the cookie.

"That was mine" Tony pouts.

Man I wanted to kiss her, "grow up"

Tony takes another cookie out of the tray, I try to take it but Tony held it with both her hands and runs out of the kitchen. I smile at how cute she looked running away,  I'm not even mad about liking her anymore.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 4.5K 37
"Breathtakingly beautiful."he whispers against my ear. I can hear the anticipation in his voice. His lips crash up against mine, this being my first...
60.8K 2.5K 28
Jordan never noticed Juliet. Juliet had given up to get his attention. And if they end up hiding together in the same closet, he can't stop talking a...
66.3K 1.7K 55
Jaylen Argent, a sarcastic teenage girl with looks that could kill Parker Everett, the shy boy who just want to make the most of his junior year. Wha...
3.3M 81.1K 59
She looks up at me, taking a step forward and smiling slightly, "How can I ever get hurt when I have you here to protect me?" "But you could have got...