Still On the Line

By FaithfulHill

Tim and Faith are married and have three wonderful girls. Faith decided to step out of the spotlight to take... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
author's note

Chapter 11

235 8 1
By FaithfulHill

Tim

I love performing but i am so glad that the concert was over. I was too excited to get home for a few days and see my girls. “Now Eli no coming to my house unless it is an emergency.” “Okay boss.” he said. I offered my plan to the band and we all headed home to Nashville. It was going to be late when we got home but all i wanted was to slide into bed and pull Faith close. One of the guys drove me home and i practically ran inside. I threw my stuff down gently and went to check on each of the girls. “Daddy?” Audrey sleepily asked. “I’m here baby. Go back to sleep.” i said rubbing her head. As soon as she was softly breathing again i went to the bedroom. Faith is fast asleep on her back and I couldn't seem to get my jeans off quick enough. I slide in bed and place my hand on her stomach and she startles awake. “It's just me baby.” I said rubbing gently. “hey.” She whispers. “go back to sleep.” I said pulling her close and closing my eyes. I woke up and she was still next to me. “hey. Did you sleep okay?”” I asked her. “yes. Nice to have you home.” She said smiling. “well you have me for a few days.” We got out of bed and started to make breakfast for the girls. “Dad? When did you get home?” Maggie said. “late last night.” I said as she came over for a hug. I was on cloud nine right now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

371K 12.7K 34
With marrying Tina a couple of years ago, Ben's life blossomed into a dream. A strong woman and three kids later, his mother still feels otherwise...
8.8K 210 31
I would've never guessed that a day fishing at the pond would lead to years of chaos and turmoil, after a little blonde girl falls in, not knowing wh...
30.1K 685 51
Faith is done with men, for good, forever. Then her car breaks down and a series of some unexpectedly fortunate events lead her to a place she's long...
4.1K 124 30
Years after setting down different paths, a chance encounter causes the two formerly star-crossed lovers to return to the stage together. When the so...