Still On the Line

By FaithfulHill

Tim and Faith are married and have three wonderful girls. Faith decided to step out of the spotlight to take... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
author's note

Chapter 2

274 12 0
By FaithfulHill

Tim

I am in California for some promotion and shows. My management thinks it is best to do everything while I am in town. They also plan weeks away from home which I hate. Faith and I made a three day rule which worked perfectly. Once Faith decided to stay home with the girls I pushed the amount of days that I was away. I haven't been home in almost two weeks. I miss my girls and laying next to Faith each night. I wasn't due home for at least another three days but Faith called. I overheard one of the girls say that she doesn't even remember me sometimes. That was the last straw. I go find my manager and ask to speak with him. “hey Tim! What's going on?” “I am going home now.” “What? You have interviews today.” “Cancel them. I told you when I hired you that family comes first.” “But Faith is with them.” “I know that. But she called and Audrey is having trouble remembering what I look like. I have barely been present for the last two years of her life. I need to go home.” I said mad. “okay. But what do I tell the radio companies?” “That my girls need me home for a few days.” I said going back to my room to pack. I am taken to the airport and fly home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 68 1
Lizzie and Eric’s neighbours are having a noisy party, so they decide to go out for the night. At first they don’t have much fun, and aren’t sure wh...
512 26 23
Liliana and Derek were a married couple of 2 wonderful years. Liliana worked as a fashion designer and Derek owned his own book store. One day Lilian...
4K 144 36
In a twist of fate, the chance encounter that set Tim and Faith in motion is derailed, changing their lives. Instead of becoming steadfast lovers, th...
7.6K 122 27
Mack was like a father to Tim, taking him under his wing, offering him a job, and often keeping him out of trouble growing up. When a girl walks into...