Best Werewolf Books

By Sweetheart_Lilly

Not all werewolf books are the same there are very interesting and thought out books here for you to read. Ne... More

Some really good reads
The Second Chance Mate
I Can't Be The Alpha's Mate
My Little Mate
Save me, Alpha
Before Time Runs Out
The Last Royal
Her Royal Mate
The Silent Prince
The Russian Prince
She Doesn't Care
The Alpha& His Marine
The Alpha& His Rogue
The Kings Luna
The Alpha Who Saved Me
His One and Only Weak Spot
His One and Only Soft Spot
His One and Only Dark Spot
Savage Desires
Protective Desires
Vet Tech Meets The Alpha
My Blind Mate
Giving a Slater's Love
Sharing a Slater's Love
You're My Mate
The Silver Wolf
The Unnoticed Mate
His Moon
Mercy
The Enforcer: Book 1
Hadar
You Rejected Your Future Queen
Human
The Possessive Beast
Alpha Lukas
Alpha Adrian
The Nerd's Luna
My Mate's Babies
My Darling Little Kitten
Her Werebear
HIS
Beauty and The Beast
Alpha's Hunt
The Dimitri Twins
The Demon's Little Wolf
Second Chances
The Wolf Prince's Duty

His One and Only Blind Spot

4.4K 13 7
By Sweetheart_Lilly

Book Name: His One and Only Blind Spot. (2/4)

Author: PrinceKenzie

Status: Complete

Summary:
Second book in The Dark Moon series

Kennan Verges was a normal seventeen year old boy. He loves sports and parties as much as the next guy. Being the quarterback of his school's football team made him the most popular guy in his school. He loved the attention and the girls that attention brought him. His life changed in the blink of an eye though. At the homecoming game the last thing he saw is the giant numbers 21 coming at him. He wakes up in a hospital bed with all well except his eyesight. Kennan is left almost completely blind and frustrated. Moving to a new school is the last thing he needs and the first thing that happens to him.The most popular boy in his new school will become his eyes and for once his bitterness fades away when he grabs hold of his arm and sparks explode.

Eighteen year old Tripp Matthews is the most popular guy in his school. Being the captain and quarterback of the football team will do that for you. He's not a mean jock though, he's friends with just about everyone in the whole school. He's smart and believes in treating people the way you want to be treated. He's the Alpha's little brother and it helps boost his popularity as well. He has his future planned down to the T. Graduate high school with straight A's and get into college to study Psychology. He wants to help people get passed their demons much like his best friend and brother-in-law Skyler did. So when his mate comes to town he's completely side swept.The boy with all the plans just found his one and only blind spot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

349K 13.8K 24
This book is a sequel to His Miracle Mate. *** **** *** Orla learns the secret of her ancestry, a secret that will make her a target if reveal...
37M 1.4M 144
"My dad sold me to a pack of werewolves to settle his gambling debt." ❀ "I'm going to count to three," Logan growls. He doesn't have to say the rest...
164K 4.2K 96
Erica is a natural Alpha female who is adored and cherished by the majority of the Werewolf clan's Alphas. She visits another pack and discovers that...
29.2K 466 35
"You don't have to do this," "You're right but I wanted to" After the last Jedi Don't read if you haven't seen TLJ Doesn't include TROS #1 Dark Re...