Change (Akakuro) βœ…

By angelfromthesky1

πŸ™This story isn't for Akafuri peeps. Sorry! πŸ™ Kuroko had been in a coma for 10 years now. Now that he has w... More

Change 1
Change 2
Change 3
Change 4 Darkness
Change extra
Change chapter 5
Change chapter 6
Change chapter 7
Change Extra "happy story"
Change chapter 8
Change chapter 9
Change chapter 10
Change chapter 11
Change chapter 12
Change chapter 13
Change chapter 14
Change extra
Change chapter 15
Change chapter 16
Change chapter 17
Change chapter 18
Change chapter 19
Author's note
Author note
Author pissed off note to Akafuri shippers.
Change chapter 20
Change chapter 21
Change chapter 22
Change chapter 23
Change Final

Change extra

3.1K 90 71
By angelfromthesky1

Akashi P.O.V
When...when was it that I stopped loving Kuroko.

That's right it was when I met Furihata at the flower shop. The one where Kuroko and me always go to for my mother death anneversity.

At first Furihata was scared of me but the clumsiness and smile he gave made my heart skip for some reason.

"Akashi this is Furihata if you remember he was the one who faced you at the winter cup." Kuroko Said.

"He did?" I looked at Furihata who was shaking with a weird face.

"Chihuahua..." I thought but didn't say it out loud.

"Nice to meet you I'm Akashi Seijurou." I stick my hand out to him.

He shook but hesitantly took it.

"Y-Yes I'm Furihata Kouki." He said.

"I never knew this shop was yours. I'm impressed." I smiled.

I noticed his face was red he was embarrassed. I thought how funny he was.

"Akahi we should hurry. Furihata can we have a bouquet arranged by you." Kuroko asked.

"Y-Yes! Who's its f-for?" Furihata Said.

"My mother death anniversary." I Said.

"O-oh I'm sorry!" Furihata bowed.

"No, it's fine." I smiled.

After that Furihata made a bouquet of pink tulips flowers beautifully.

"Thank you Furihata. I'm glad we're friends. Let's go Sei." Kuroko smiled.

He grabbed my hands as we walked  the door.

"Yeah." I Said. As I follow him but my eyes never left Furihata who was also looking at me with his face red.

"Akashi can you please give this to Fuhara for me." Kuroko Said.

"This?" Akashi looked at the enveloped.

"Furihata needed some money because there's a leak on the room and he doesn't have enough to fix it." Kuroko explainer.

"That's why please give this to him. I have to go to work." Kuroko Said.

"Alright." I Said.

"Bye Sei. See you later." Kuroko kisses my cheek.

I also kissed his cheek back. I watch as he leave the room.

I looked at the envolpoed and also exit the house.

P.O.V End

When he arrived at the flower shop he enter the shop but no one was there. He looked around by eshop and saw lots of healthy flowers place near and tidy.

Akashi was about to leave but he heard some noises in the storage room. Curious he followed the noise.

Akashi came to a stop at a door where the noise was coming from. He open the door revealing Furihata on a ladder trying to grab a box.

"Furihata?" Akashi said.

Furihata flinch and turned and saw Akashi standing at the door. He scream making him fall.

Akashi quickly ran toward him and they both fell on the floor.

"Ouch...." Furihata rub his head.

He felt something soft underneath him he looked down and his eyes widen.

"A-Akashi! I'm sorry!!!" He backed away from Akashi.

"No, I'm fine." Akashi got up and wipe away the dust.

"Um why are you here." Furihata asked.

"Ah that's right Kuroko told me you needed this." Akashi handed him the envelope.

"Thank you." Furihata Said.

"It's fine" Akashi Said.

From that day on Akashi started to see Furihata more and more.

"Akashi where have you been going lately." Kuroko asked one day.

"No where really. Just doing work." Akashi Said.

"I see. Then have a nice day. Come back home quick." Kuroko kissed his cheek.

"Yeah." Akashi didn't make any expression and walked away.

Kuroko thought it was weird because Akashi would always kissed him back now...

Akashi and Furihata were inside the flower shop.

"A-Akashi this is wrong...we shouldn't be doing this no more." Furihata was shoved at the wall.

"Why...you love me right. Then I love you too." Akashi lean their forehead together.

"What about Kuroko...if he find out..." Furihata shook.

Akashi pulled him into a hug.

"You mean Tetsuya...it will be fine...for some reason i can't feel Kuroko love anymore. He's been hanging out with Aomine and Kagami a lot lately." Akashi tighten his hug on Furihata.

Furihata held Akashi cheeks.

"Then I'll love you." Furihata Said.

They lean tword each other and kissed.

Suddenly the door open and there stood Midorima and Takao. Both their eyes widen at the sight.

Akashi and Furihata Quickly separate.

"Akashi What is the meaning of this?" Midorima push up His glasses angry.

"T-this!" Furihata tried to explain.

"Shut up you slut." Takao glared at him.

Furihata eyes felt pain when Takao said those words.

"I can't believe one of Kuroko trusted friend is having an affair with his boyfriend. What will happen if I tell him." Midorima said.

Furihata flinch when he mention Kuroko.

""Thank you Furihata. I'm glad we're friends." Kuroko smiling face pop up.

"P-please Don't!" Furihata stood up.

But Akashi made Furihata sit back down.

"Fine, tell him but you'll hurt him if you tell him." Akahi Said.

"Akashi! How could you!" Midorima shouted st him. He grabbed Akashi collar.

"Beside If you do tell him I can shut down your hospital. Don't forget I own a lot of campany that can shut down your father hospital." Akashi Said.

"Tch, Fine you and that whore can stay together then." Midorima punch Akahi in the face.

Furihata cover his face as Akahi fell to the floor.

"Takao we're leaving. Akashi I will be telling the others about this too about your affair with this slut. We will never answer your calls or call you a friend anymore." Midorima glared at Furihata.

Takao followed after Midorima but stop and turned to Furihata.

"You know I thought we were good friends. But I can't forgive anyone who would have an affair with my important friend boyfriend. Consider yourself out of my friend group. We done being friends with you." Takao Said as he exit the flower shop.

Akashi and Furihata was left alone in the store alone with a silence.

When Akashi return home he saw Kuroko sleeping in the kitchen with coffee next to him. Akashi felt warm.

"He must have waited for me..really you..." Akashi smiled.

Akashi walked over to Kuroko and touch his soft blue hair tears falling from his eyes.

"I'm sorry...I'm worry Tetsuya..." Akashi fell to his knee.

Kuroko stirred in his sleep and heard this. He slowly open his eyes and saw Akashi on the floor crying.

"Sei....Sei! What's wrong!" Kuroko knelt down.

"Tetsuya I'm sorry..." Akashi cried.

"Sei...did something happen?" Kuroko asked him.

Akashi shook his head and Pulled Kuroko into his chest.

"Sorry But don't look at me right now." Akashi Said.

Kuroko could feel Akashi pain. It made his heart ache. He hugged Akashi back.

"Tetsuya do you still love me." Akashi suddenly aksed.

Kuroko eyes widen.

"What are you saying Sei! Of course I do! Did you not know that!" Kuroko held both of his cheek.

Kuroko lean in and kissed his lips deeply. Akashi eyes widen.

"Why the hell did you aksed that! Of corse I love you! Did something happen!" Kuroko shouted at him.

"B-but you've been hanging out with Aomine and Kagami a lot we haven't gotten time to be together I thought you were in love with-". Before Akashi could furnish Kuroko kissed him again.

"Sei the only one I love is you. No one else. Beside Kagami and Aomine is dating. Did you not know that?" Kuroko Said.

"Their gay?" Akashi Said.

"Yeah, like us." Kuroko Said.

"Then I.." Akashi looked down.

"Did you forget our promise we made together that day." Kuroko Said.

"Ku-no Tetsuya will you marry me once we finish college." Akashi said.

Kuroko looked up at Akashi tears were forming in his eyes. He smiled.

"Yes! I will." Kuroko said. Akashi put the ring on Kuroko finger.

"Sei, I should be the one apologizing beside it was my fault I never consider your feelings when I went with them. Sorry." Kuroko Said.

"No...it's also my fault that...I..." Akashi thought about Furihata.

Kuroko tilted his head at Why Akashi stop. Akashi flinch.

"Sei?" Kuroko looked at him.

"N-no...Nothing." Akashi Said.

Kuroko stares at Akashi them pulled Akshsi into a hug. He then pulled Akashi head on his lap.

"Sleep, I'm sure your tired today right. Go to sleep." Kuroko Said.

"B-but Tetsuya are you sure. Should be go to bed rather than the kitchen." Akashi Said.

Kuroko blink then looked around and saw that they were sitting on the ground in the kitchen.

"Your right.." Kuroko Said.

Akane: It was so freaking hard writing this! But here you all go. Next chapter will also be another Extra.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 5.7K 34
Kuroko has spent his life on the run, hiding from people who mean him harm. However overnight the supernatural becomes a norm in his life and he can...
60.9K 1.7K 22
After getting hit by a car and being in a coma, Tetsuya seems to have lost his memories. He remembered some faces but couldn't manage to remember cer...
44.2K 836 20
After the winter cup Seirin betrayed Kuroko Tetsuya. If you want to know what going to happen. read it (Akakuro)
85.6K 1.6K 21
this is a knb(kurokos basketball) and haikyuu crossover this is my first story although I write texting storys on YouTube Hinata has always been a sp...