Oh just give up already, Mr...

By something_hopeless

Meet Christina Fellows. She is the new girl in town, and on her first day, she manages to piss of the Alpha... More

Ch 1 Oh just give up already, Mr. Alpha
Ch 2 What have I gotten myself into?
Ch 3 Abusive much?
Ch 4 Locked up emotions
Ch 5 The confession
Ch 6 I don't mind
Ch 7 He had it coming
Ch 8 Accept Fate
Ch 9 Vulnerable
Ch 10 Leave me alone!
Ch 11 Unanswered questions
Ch 12 Confession time
Ch 13 Betrayal
Ch 14 Wait what?
Ch 16 Locked in- literally.
Ch 17 You're kidding me, right?
Ch 18 Rejected mate
Ch 19 Damn super senses
Ch 20 Hidden past
Ch 21 Alpha Collins
Ch 22 I love you
Ch 23 Can I forgive?
Ch 24 The Date
Ch 25 What happens now?
Ch 26 The Almost Escape
Ch 27 The Rouges
Ch 28 The Rescue
Ch 29 More than anything
Ch 30 The Morning After
Ch 31 The War

Ch 15 Trapped

175K 3.9K 913
By something_hopeless

__________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 15

I pulled away from Ian's grasp just as the white wolf tore out the other wolf's throat. Blood pooled around the wolf's lifeless body. 

I don't know how long I was standing there. I just knew I couldn't move.

"Christina..."

I stared at the dead wolf, while remaining motionless. 

"Christina." 

I couldn't look up. I shouldn't, so I won't.

"Christina look at me."

A hand grabbed my wrist. 

Immediately I pulled away, backing up as I did. I finally looked up and saw him-

Cole. 

He was fully clothed, yet his clothes were torn and blood, I don't know whose, was spattered on him. He didn't seem to care about his wounds though. He was just staring intently at me, watching my every move. 

The thing was- I was frozen. 

Frozen, speechless, scared out of my wits? You name it. 

"No..." I managed to choke out. 

"What?" Cole asked, confused

"No." I said firmly. 

I began backing away, keeping my eyes on Cole and his friends who were now behind him. Cole sighed and ran his hand through his hair. 

"Christina. Don't do this."

"No." I said, my voice cracking a bit. 

"Baby..."

"No! " I screamed, shutting my eyes. "No, no, no, no, no!"

"Guys, we are going to need to talk her back to the pack house." Cole muttered

At that my eyes flew open and my throat went dry.

Pack house?

Fuck no.

I backed away, stumbling a bit. Cole's eyes narrowed and he took a step forward. So I turned and bolted for it.  

Three steps- then I felt a strong pair of arms wrap around my waist, lifting me slightly off the ground. I let out a shrill scream and began kicking my legs back and forth. 

"Calm down!" Cole ordered, turning my struggling body so that I was now facing him. 

Blood was being smeared against me. 

I felt faint. Blood made me nauseous, and now- it was all over me. 

"Let go!" I cried out. 

"Christina. Please don't be this way." Cole said, lowering me a bit so that my feet touched the ground, but kept his arms wrapped around me. 

I was breaking. 

Dread filled me. 

Cole was some kind of monster, and now he is going to kill me. 

With a burst of strength I pushed him away and began backing up. Behind him, I saw Ian and the guys tense up, as if ready to catch me if they needed to. 

Wait. 

What if they are the same as Cole?

I panicked. 

My heart was pounding and I couldn't speak. Then Cole took a step towards me. 

I backed away and tripped, falling on my ass. 

"Christina calm-"

I broke.

A gut wrenching sob ripped through me. I curled up against the tree behind me and sobbed. I was shaking so hard and I felt like I was going to throw up any second now.

"Warn the pack and clear the house. We need it to be empty for her when she gets there." Cole said to the guys.

They each nodded their heads and ran off in the same direction. Leaving me with Cole. 

Cole.

The fucking murderer.

He looked at me with- guilt? I couldn't tell. Hell- I could barely see straight with all those tears drowning out my eyes and soaking my clothes.

Cole crouched down causing me to cower and cringe away from him, squeezing my eyes shut in the process.

He sighed sadly and lifted my up, holding me close to his chest, bridal style.

"Please don't be afraid." He whispered into my ear

I kept my eyes shut and continued sobbing- too tired to fight anymore.

Slowly, I fell into a deep sleep, still crying as I slipped away. 

___________________________________________________________________

Cole's POV

I ran through the forest as swiftly as possible, making sure Christina stayed asleep. 

It pained me to see her like this. 

She wasn't supposed to find out this way, but what was I supposed to do? She is my mate. I'm not going to ever let anyone hurt her. 

Hypocritical. I know. 

I could see the house from the distance, so I slowed down my pace into a walk, so no one wold be suspicious. It's not like anyone would question their Alpha right now. 

'Tyler open the gate'

Instantly the gate opened, and I hurriedly went to the house.  

Silence. 

"Cole I got here as soon as possible," Sarah said quietly, rushing to my side. 

"Thanks." I whispered, not taking my eyes off the sleeping form of Christina. 

"I need you to find out why Christina isn't a werewolf." I said hesitantly.

Sarah nodded her head and quickly went to work. Thank god Christina was asleep, it made everything much easier. 

I watched as Sarah carefully took Christina's hand into hers, closed her eyes and started muttering some spell. 

'Cole, you might want to come out here' Tucker said, sounding nervous

I quickly came outside and was greeted by two pissed off girls. 

"Cole! HOW COULD YOU?!" Mandy screamed

"What have you done?" Julia asked calmly, yet anger was evident in her voice and she was shaking slightly. 

"Do not speak to me like that." I ordered in my alpha tone 

"We're sorry alpha." They both said, lowering their heads. 

I sighed and turned to Ian and Tyler, "Why didn't you two tell them what happened? Mandy and Julia are your mates." I stated 

"Well... uh..." Ian trailed off. 

I groaned then turned back to the two impatient girls. After explaining what happened, Mandy seemed to calm down, while Julia did the complete opposite.

"Damn it Cole. You really screwed up!" She snarled at me.

Anger filled me. 

Before I could say anything, a scream came from the inside of the house. Which could only mean one thing- 

Christina was awake. 

Time to start explaining. 

_______________________________________________________________________

Christina's POV

I finally woke up, still exhausted from all the crying. 

I pried my eyes open, and became suddenly away of the hand holding mine. I gasped and looked down at the person kneeling by the couch looking at me with a shocked expression. 

I let out a surprised scream and sat up, scooting as far away from her as I could. 

"Who the hell are you?" I screamed. 

The lady opened her mouth, uncertain, looking around for help.

At that, the front door burst open and Cole ran in, followed by Ian, Tucker, Tyler and- Mandy and Julia?

What the hell?

"Christina let me explain." 

I shook my head, not trusting my voice at the moment. 

"Christina let him." Mandy pleaded. 

I stared at her incredulously. 

"What happened to always being on my side?" I hissed, anger seeping into every word. 

I couldn't help but notice how Ian tensed when I spoke like that to her. 

Probably another secret. 

"Christina-"

"Stop!" I screamed, standing up now. 

Everyone stared at me, utterly speechless. 

"I want all of you to just leave me alone. I never want to speak to you guys or even see you guys ever again." I said in a loathing tone. 

I looked up, feeling guilty at seeing their hurt expressions, but a little surprised by Cole's angry one. He was clenching and unclenching his fists- yeah, he was pissed. 

I walked to the door, looking at the ground as I did so. 

"Bye." I muttered, reaching for the door. 

"Christina- no." Cole snapped. 

"Excuse me?" I asked, shocked. 

"You won't leave." He ordered, "Not till I explain."

I glared at him and opened the door, only to have it slammed back closed. I jumped at the force of the slam and whirled around.

"Christina. LET ME EXPLAIN!" He yelled. 

He pulled me back into the living room, despite my constant struggling. Without a word, he practically threw my onto the couch and sat down across from me. 

Opportunity!

I stood and bolted. 

Right into Cole's arms. 

How did he get there so quickly?!

Oh yeah- he's some monster boy. 

"If you don't sit down right now, god help me." He threatened, his eyes turning into that deep black color. 

I nodded my head numbly, and sat down. Tyler and Ian sat on either side of me, while Mandy, Julia, and Tucker sat in the chairs scattered around the room. 

Basically, I had no chance of escaping. 

I was surrounded. 

"I'm a werewolf." Cole said casually, sitting down. 

"Okay. I'm leaving." I stood up, only to be pulled back down by Ian and Tyler.

"I'm serious." Cole said, obviously getting annoyed.

"I am too." I retorted, attempting to stand up again.

"Damn it Christina! Sit down and shut the fuck up!" Cole roared, pissed off.

I went silent.

"Good... Yeah I'm a werewolf. Actually, I am the alpha of my own pack." He stated smirking slightly.

2 hours later.

I stood up, getting ready to leave.

"So you understand that you can't tell anyone, right?" Cole asked

"Yeah yeah." I sighed.

30 minutes later

I stood outside of my house, pacing back and forth.

Cole made me promise not to out him. So I sprinted to the nearest police station. I ran inside and up to the counter where a man was filing papers with his back to me. 

"Sir I have an emergency, there is a monster in Wisteria! It's Cole Mathews. Excuse me? Sir please this is an emergency!" I begged.

The man turned around.

"You promised."

What the fuck?

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"I'm telling Cole." The man said.

Before I could say anything I heard a voice.

"Christina, he's not the only one."

"Wha-"

"Christina, Christina, Christina... He told you to stay quiet."

Ian.

I turned and ran.

"Christina wait!" He called, following me.

I made it to my house in a matter of minutes and threw open the door, locking it for finality.

"Mom!" I screamed.

"Christina? Where have you been?" She exclaimed running down the stairs to me. 

"Mom we have to get out of here!" I said, panicking.

"What?! Why?" 

"This town is full of- werewolves. We need to leave!" I screamed

My mom paled. 

"Get your stuff." She ordered

I didn't hesitate.

Five minutes later, my mom and I were loading the car.  

She looked around and floored it. 

Yeah- there we were speeding down a narrow street in attempt to get out of this damn town. 

"Honey, there is something I need to tell you." Mom said, not taking her eyes off the road. 

"What?" 

"Your dad- he was a werewolf."

I froze. 

"But you aren't one." She said quickly

"Why not?" My voice was shaking slightly. 

"I- I had a one night stand and- that's where you came from. So I told my husband that you were his child." 

"What does that mean?" 

"Graham Fellows. He wasn't your real dad and was  a werewolf. Your real dad was human."

I was silent. 

She lied to me. All those years, she lied to me and my dad- well not my biological dad, but still. I was just an accident. 

I opened my mouth to speak- and ended up screaming.

The giant white wolf sat in the middle of the road. 

Cole. 

"Mom! Reverse! Reverse!" I screamed. 

Right when she shifted into reverse, she slammed the breaks. 

A black wolf was behind the car. 

Holy shit. 

We were surrounded. 

Then right in front of us, Cole shifted back into his human form.

"Mrs. Fellows, turn this car around now."

"Mom, don't." 

Cole narrowed his eyes and walked around to the driver's side, opening the door. 

"Mrs. Fellows, can you please take a seat in the back?" 

Without hesitation, my mom stood and took walked around to the back. 

"Cole what the hell do you think you're doing?" 

"You're not leaving this town- ever." He hissed while making a U-turn 

"Are you serious? Cole get out!" 

No answer. 

"Mom? Aren't you going to do something?" 

No answer. 

We pulled up into the driveway of Cole's mansion and were escorted inside by random people. Probably from Cole's pack.

Cole. 

I hated him. 

"Sit down." Ian ordered motioning to two chairs. 

My mom and I sat down. 

"Mrs. Fellows, Christina is not going to go anywhere. So you have a choice: you can leave or stay here at this pack house, with Christina."

Silence. 

"Mom are you seriously thinking this over?!" I asked, shocked. 

She looked at me with guilt filled eyes. 

"I'm so sorry... But I need to leave." 

____________________________________________________________________

Abandoned. 

I watched her drive away, not even once pausing to wave me goodbye. 

I looked at the ground, holding back my tears. 

I have just lost the last person who I have ever cared about. And because I was sure as hell that it wasn't my fault, I realized whose's fault it really was. 

This all happened because of one person-

Cole. 

Cole Mathews. 

______________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.4K 2K 38
Sierra is the alpha's daughter and only child, yet she's kept hidden in the pack house like some best kept secret. Her father never includes her in p...
564 2 10
Meet Claire Randy. She's a kind, caring person. She's beautiful but no one ever tells her. She's sarcastic. She loves her family and friends more tha...
490K 16.3K 25
Jane is bullied and made fun of everyday for being 'too fat'. Not a day goes by that someone doesn't say anything about her weight. One day, Jane dec...
7.9K 475 21
Rudina, just a normal girl with purple eyes, or so she thought. She has always been aggressive, but has always found a way to contain so she'll come...