We're Fine {} Sequel to Bless...

By BTSGot74

Sequel to Bless Instagram. This book will be mostly fluff and happy stuff because I am just enjoying that kin... More

Intro
☼One
☼Two
☼Three
☼Four
☼Five
☼Six
☼Seven
Follower/Reader Gift
Follower/Reader Gift 2
☼Eight
☼Nine
☼Ten
Long Time, No See
Huge Update!!
Internet
☼Eleven

It's my birthday 🤗

1.6K 34 80
By BTSGot74

It's 1:59 a.m so it is now the 20th of October! Yay!

Unfortunately, I don't get to do anything for my birthday but that just means I have a little extra time to work on chapters and stuff. 😊

I love you all!

WAIT! Don't leave me yet! 😤 I have a big announcement. It has nothing to do with the book so if you wanna leave now then go ahead. (Surprise at the end for those who do read the stuff below)

I'm getting a service dog! Woop woop! (Woof woof) Of course, the service dog is my aunts doing. The only person that honestly cares for my mental health and they makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside...does that sound weird? Anyways, I'll be training him/her but I'm more than thrilled right now!

He'll/she'll be trained to get help or simply lick my hand or something until I wake up because I tend to pass out when I have anxiety attacks. Therefore, he/she qualifies as a service dog!

I don't have any name ideas but I'm tempted to choose a name from a constellation. Such as Leo or Orion. Those sound pretty cool. I really don't have any other names picked out. 😕 If you guys could recommend some, that would be great! I need some help! (Mentally and physically tbh)

2:08 a.m and I still am not feeling tired.
Now for the surprise.😇

Now for a genuinely happy lil baby boy ☺️

I need more of smiley Jungkook in bucket hats 💞

I LITERALLY FUCKING SEARCHED BUNNY WEARING BUCKET HAT AND JUNGKOOK CAME UP

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 181 158
This is a book filled with all kinds of different BTS one shots. There are one shots about the members, or some ships that I like (mainly Namjin thou...
40.7K 1.3K 36
Welcome to my second one shot book! Let's continue to write more stories ッ Some parts might include teasing scenes. So feel free to skip them!
95.8K 3.2K 79
sequel to sope mpreg! A few years have past since the last book. The family's lives are running smoothly and children are starting to show their pers...
870 292 4
/completed\ where a boy gets dumped on the phone, Taehyung tries to cheer him up and weird nice things keep happening to him. or a book of jeongguk...