MJ Fantasy: Michael Jackson C...

By AmirahHuda

Looking for sweet, lovey-dovey scenes of you and Michael? Well, you've found the right book! ;)... More

01 He Called You After a Long Time
02 He Asked You To Be His Girl
03 He's Sick And He Needs You
04 He's In The Studio, Working
05 He's Jealous
06 You Comfort Him When He's Feeling Bad
08 He Taught You How To Moonwalk
09 You Were Not Home When You Said You'd Be
10 He's Late For Work
11 He's Reading And You Distract Him
12 What He Does When A Guy Is Checking You Out
13 You Help Him With His Boner
14 He Found Out You're Pregnant
15 Ultrasound
16 You Crave For Something
17 He Slapped Your Bum
18 You Misses Him While He's On Tour
19 He Looked At You Lovingly
20 He Bought You Something
21 You're Insecure
22 Giving Birth
23 Skinny Dipping
24 He Wants To Cuddle
25 His Cute Moment With Your Child
26 Fights
27 He Got Scared You'd Leave Him
28 You Catch A Cold
29 You Make Him Blush
30 Cooking Breakfast
31 His Birthday
32 Birthday 'Present'
33 Your Child Got Scared Of The Thunder
34 The Paps Hurting You
35 You Surprised Him At Work
36 Telling Him You're Pregnant Again
37 "Can You Hold My Hand?"
38 Your Son Got Hurt
39 Your Ex Contacted You
40 You Gave Him The Silent Treatment
41 How He Cheer You Up
42 You're Pouting
43 Wrestling
44 Little Water Balloon Prank
45 You And Your Child Visit Him On Tour
46 You're Scared Of Exotic Creatures
47 You Came Home From Work
48 He Found Out You Self Harm
49 Hide And Seek
50 You Helped Him Sleep
51 He Catch A Cold From You
52 Wrapping Presents
53 Christmas Morning
54 New Year With Him
55 You're Jealous When His Bestfriend Came Over
56 He Asked You To Sing On His Bad World Tour
57 Having His First Daughter
58 Waking Up For The Baby
59 Your Little Boy Got Jealous
60 He Prepared Dinner
61 "Lips"
62 "Just One Kiss"
63 Keeping You Warm
64 Stolen Kisses
65 "I Take That Back"
66 Your Guy Friend Brought You Home
67 You Wore Something Sexy
68 Candy Kisses
69 Bringing Home A Stray
70 You Had Bad Cramps
71 He's Nervous To Board A Plane
72 Your Birthday
73 He Came Home From Tour
74 Your Daughter First Word
75 When You Wore Exposing Clothes
76 He Caught You Reading Fanfics About Him
77 He Cheated On You
78 Haunted House
79 When You Trip and Fall
80 Midnight Dancing
81 Sending Videos of Your Children While He's on Tour
82 He Comes Home From Tour

07 Before He Left For Tour

14.8K 372 225
By AmirahHuda

Imagine 07 : Before he left for tour

"Baby, where's my shirt?" You heard Michael's sweet voice from behind you. You turned to look at him who was just done taking shower and was wrapped in his towel with water droplets running through his torso. 'Damn, I'm so gonna miss that.' You thought to yourself.

"Like what you see?" He smirked.

You blushed and quickly moved your eyes to look at his and bit your bottom lip.

"My shirt?" He asked again raising his eyebrows.

"Oh, sorry. Everything's on the bed." You pointed to where you've prepared his clothes.

You continued packing all of his minor stuff on the floor as he got dressed. Yup, the day has arrived. The day where he had to leave you to go on tour for god knows how long. Of course you were sad, who even like to be left by their loved ones? You know you don't. But you didn't show it to him.

Suddenly you were hugged from behind. You knew it was him because of his sweet cologne. His arms were over your shoulders and you felt him kiss your head. You held his arms and turned your head to face him and smiled sweetly. He returned you a sad smile. You knew he didn't want to leave you alone but there was nothing he can do.

"Are you sad?" You questioned.

"Well aren't you? You look happy." He pouted.

You sighed. Then you took his hand and changed your position so that your body is facing him.

You caressed his cheek. "Of course I'm sad, baby." You whispered.

"Then why are you smiling and look all happy? It's like you can't wait for me to leave." He expressed, softly.

You didn't respond but hid your face.

He lifted your chin carefully and looked deep into your eyes waiting for answers. "Why?" He muttered.

"Cause I don't want it to be hard for you." You took a deep breath as your eyes started to be glassy. His expression instantly changed into guilt.

"I don't want to show you that I'm sad cause I don't want you to worry about me. I know it's hard enough for you to leave me and I don't want to add more to that." You explained and a single drop of tear fell from your eyes.

"Oh Y/N." He pulled you for a hug. "I'm so sorry, baby. I really am. I should've not think like that. I'm sorry." He pleaded.

"No, it's okay. I should've let you know though." You said as you pulled away. You smiled, feeling better.

"I love you, Y/N. Please remember that. You're the best I could ever asked for. You're beautiful, smart, generous, very understanding and you always put others before you." He said, kissing your forehead. "I promise I'll call you everyday." He added.

You giggled, making him confuse. "Don't, babe. I don't want you to promise something you can't do. It's okay, I understand. Just promise me that you won't forget me. That'll be enough." You smiled.

"See? You're too good for me." He sighed. "Okay, I promised I won't forget you which is ridiculous. How can I ever forget you? Never." He paused. "But I'll still call." He winked and gave you a naughty smirk.

You chuckled, then remembered something. You got up and walked to the bed. He followed you behind.

"Michael, I want you to take Jimmy with you." You said as you hand him your favorite tiny stuffed elephant. He was surprised but took it anyway and you were glad he did.

"But baby, you can't sleep without Jimmy." He reminded.

"I can barely sleep without you." You sighed. "It's alright, I want you to have him. At least I know I'm always with you." You gave him a bitter smile. He just licked his lips, thinking.

"I have something for you too. Wait here." He said as he walked out of the room. 

You took that chance to finished packing the last bag and zipped it up. As you placed all his bags near the door, he suddenly came in with a medium box in his hand. He went straight to the bed and placed the box on it. He signaled you to come closer with his long sexy fingers and you did as you were told.

"What's this?" You questioned as you looked what's inside the box.

"Voice tapes."

"Oh c'mon, Michael. I know what this is. But what is it for?" You raised your eyebrows.

He chuckled. "Well.... These are voice tapes of me that I recorded just for you for every single day that I'm not here. At least you can still hear my voice if I didn't get the chance to call you which I'm still gonna try."

You looked at him in awe, then took one nice glare inside the box once again. There were hundreds of voice tapes that were labelled for each day. You were really touched. So you looked back at him.

"What? You think I'm gonna leave you just like that? That's not me, baby." He smirked.

You chuckled. "But when did you do all this?" You asked since you knew he was super busy with rehearsals these few weeks.

"Whenever I had free time. I've been planning this for a long time, baby." He smiled. "So, this is the player. You know how it works right?" He raised his eyebrows, holding up the player.

You just nod.

"Okay. And remember, one tape a day. Unless there's a note saying there's more than one. You know, it's best if you listen to it at night before you go to bed. Like after you're back from work, take a nice bath, have dinner, then listen to these when you're ready to sleep." He explained. "And you can start tonight." He winked.

"Okay. But what if I still miss you...?"

He stood there biting his inner cheek, thinking. Then he walked into the bathroom and came out with a white tshirt that he wore the day before.

"Here. Don't wash it, okay? You'll know what to do." He handed it and flashed you a warm smile.

"But what if YOU miss me? Will you....?" You muttered.

"Of course I will, honey. In fact, I already am. But don't worry about me. I have Jimmy now, remember? And I can call you right away everytime I miss you." He assured as he checked his wristwatch. Your eyes started to be glassy again. You knew that he'd be gone in a few minutes.

You followed him downstairs, gripping his hand tightly after he had his staffs carried all his luggage into the car.

You both stopped at the door. Then he slowly turned his body to face you. You wrapped your hands around his waist leaving no space between you both as he cupped your face, caressing your cheeks.

"This is it." He sighed with teary eyes. "I wish you could come with me."

"Baby we've talked about this before, right? I can't just leave everything here."

"Yeah, I understand." He nodded. "Now, you take care okay? Be a good girl till I'm back." He tried to joke but you were too sad to respond.

"I'll miss you, Michael." You murmured in a shattered voice. "Have fun touring anyway." You added.

"I'll miss you more. But I hate touring. You know that, right?" He sighed.

"Liar. Performing is your passion. It's okay, you can have fun without me." You shrugged, didn't really mean it though.

"That's true. I love to perform, I love the fans and all but I hate to tour. I need you to understand that." He said, a little serious.

"Hey, chill. Im just playing around. I know you hate to do this. Im sorry."

"Naah... Doesn't matter." He said.

"Mr. Jackson, sir. Sorry but we need to get going now." His driver interupted.

"Now that apology is needed." He whispered to you, rolling his eyes.

You giggled. "Looks like the world needs you now."

"But my world is you. Come here." He pulled you for a long hug. You cherished that hug as much as you can. Taking everything you can from that hug cause you knew you're not gonna get another one anytime soon. After a few seconds, he pulled away. Then leaned down to your height and kissed your lips deeply.

"I love you." He said as he moved the kiss to your forehead, your cheeks, your nose and back to your lips.

"Won't I get my kiss? I'm gonna be away and I can't have my kiss." He pouted.

You giggled at his cuteness and stood on your toes to reach his height then did the same thing he did to you but with double kiss each spot. "I love you so much more."

He beamed with happiness then looked into your eyes. "Goodbye. I'll be back before you know it." He said with a low voice.

"Goodbye, love." You muttered as he let go one of your hand and started to walk towards the car. When he tried to let go the other, you wouldn't let him and you started to cry. He turned to look at you and mouthered 'I love you' and smiled bitterly. He tried again, and this time, you let it go unwilligly. He quickly got into the car and looked right ahead without looking at you again. As the car started to move, you saw a few drops of tear fell from his eyes and you knew, it was hard for him too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 67 11
๐๐”๐๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐‡๐„๐ƒ ๐Ž๐: โŠฐโ€ขโฅ ๐Ÿ”๐“๐‡ ๐’๐„๐๐“๐„๐Œ๐๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ "๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜...๐’Š๐’• ๐’Š๐’” ๐’”๐’‚๐’Š๐’… ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’“๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•๐’‡๐’–๐’๐’๐’š ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’๐’๐’...
26.3K 880 15
Ok, I wrote this a couple years back. Michael is not famous in this story but it's one of my faves that I've written. Contains some 50 shades type st...
139K 2.4K 33
***WARNING: I WAS 13-14MAKING THESES!! ANY SPELLING ERRORS I APOLOGIZE***Just some Michael Clifford imagines that I made up. If your ever feeling sad...
92.3K 3.3K 69
Bad era. -1987 ๐Ÿ”ฅ We were Both students at the University I was an Model and he was an Average guy who also got bullied for being lonely all the tim...