Climax

By StayingMe

"Climax: Make It or Break It" features a dysfunctional relationship between a sweet, strong-headed woman and... More

Climax
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30

Part 7

4.1K 53 13
By StayingMe

Climax

Part 7

 Edited

All Rights Reserved

Mona growled as she reached the end of the email Stanley sent her. She wasn't going to take no for an answer. No she wasn't. 

"What's wrong, baby?" the naked blonde boy asked. His arms were wrapped around Mona's waist as they were both naked in bed. "Is it that boy, again?"

"Yes. He won't budge." Mona grunted.

"Then maybe you should-"

"Don't even finish that sentence!" Mona snapped. "He's going to be mine no matter what! Now matter what it takes, even if it's the end of me!"

The blonde boy stayed silent and shifted in the bed. He began to kiss Mona's neck. "Whatever, Mona. Let's just get back to our business."

"Fine," Mona agreed and turned to let the lust-filled eager boy in her. "After this I might just pay Mrs. Hamilton a nice visit."

Suze greeted and smiled at every single person that walked into the mansion for her baby shower. Even if smiling so much hurt her face, she still couldn't help but be happy. Even if it would've made her happier if Stanley was here to celebrate with her. Suze sighed. When she saw that there wasn't any one else outside she closed the door after herself and took in the decorations that Miranda and Beth put up.

They were pink and the designs were sliver, hearts, and diamonds.

"STANLEY'S AND SUZE'S BABY GIRL" was what was written on the long beautifully woven sign in the living room.

"So how do you like everything so far?" Miranda asked her as she approached Suze with her arm wrapped around the handsome Drew Thomas with his blue eyes and blonde hair.

"Everything is great." Suze said to her then she looked over at Drew. "Thanks so much and it was nice to meet you, Drew."

Drew's eyes sparkled as she said his name. Was it the melody in her voice? Or how beautiful she looked in the navy blue dress even when she's pregnant?

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Suze. Miranda is right. You are beautiful." Drew complimented.

Suze blushed slightly. "Thank you but since you have an interest in Miranda, you must think she's even more beautiful."

Miranda smiled up at Drew.

"Right. Of course," Drew muttered. "Always."

"Well, enjoy the party, and have fun you two." Suze told the cute couple. Then she heard the door bell. "Ooh! I'll go get it!" Suze wobbled over to the door and opened it to show a person she didn't recognize.

"Hi, Suze. I'm Mona," She said.

"I can't thank you enough for doing this, John," Stanley said, talking to the secretary from the other line."You really are busy...I'll tell Suze your thanks for her....alright....bye....thanks again." Stanley hung up from the phone and Charlie who was driving rolled his eyes at him.

"Could you stop thanking him already?" Charlie wondered. "You're going to make him regret letting us come to visit the family for the baby shower."

"I just can't believe I'm here again," Stanley told him. "I didn't think that John would ever let me go. Especially, willingly."

An evil smirk appeared on Charlie's face. "I kind of had a proposition with Mr. Secretary himself," Charlie said.

Stanley arched his left eyebrow. "What type of proposition are you talking about?" Stanley asked him.

"I bribed him," Charlie answered.

"You what?!" Stanley shouted in complete shock. "Charlie, you could get him and yourself fired for that! What were you thinking?"

"You can't get fired for bribing the Secretary of the U.S. Army," Charlie disagreed then he was in thought. "I think....."

"Oh God, Charlie," Stanley groaned. 

"Don't worry, Stanley. It's not like anyone is going to find out. Today is supposed to be a great day. You're going to see your wife for the first time in six months, and you guys are going to make love like monkeys." Charlie's smirk grew wider as he finished his pep-up talk, and Stanley eyed him, strangely.

Stanley shook his head. It's not even worth to question what's in Charlie's head. Stanley knew that lately Charlie has not slept or has been with a woman which is a miracle to him. Back in high school, every day after school when Stanley went to Charlie's house, he used to always hear moaning and screaming. Stanley didn't even bother to go up to Charlie's room to see if he was okay. He learned his lesson the first time.

Stanley shuddered, remembering the day when Charlie scarred him for life...with his body.

Fifteen minutes later, Charlie stopped the yellow Lamborghini in front of the black four-story mansion. 

Stanley took a deep breath. He was nervous. He hasn't seen Suze in six months; both in person or in pictures. He wondered how his wife looked now. He tried to picture her with a huge stomach and a huge smile but it was like picturing an elephant.

"It's time, man," Charlie said as he turned off the engine and got out of the car. Stanley swiftly exited the car and followed Charlie.

Charlie pressed the door bell's button and turned to look at Stanley a few times to check his expression. 

The door opened before them to show Stanley's peppy little sister in a blue, long, one-shoulder dress.

Miranda's eyes widen. "Stanley!" She screamed and jumped onto her brother. Stanley managed to hold himself and not fall on his back. He had to deal with the consequences last time with Suze.

"Oh, Stanley! I've missed you! I can't believe you're here! Suze is going to be so happy!" Miranda squealed. 

Stanley chuckled as he let go of his sister. "I've missed you too, little one."

"For your information, ever since last week, I am officially five foot eight." Miranda said.

"Still little compared to our heights," Charlie replied, getting into the conversation. Miranda finally looked at Charlie, and just stared. Every time, Charlie and Miranda would look at each other, they would feel a strange vibe. It was weird for them to be near each other and they rarely had any conversations. 

"Hi," Miranda greeted, not wanting to be rude.

"Hi," Charlie breathed out back. There was something about Miranda that appealed him. Sure she had the beauty of a goddess, and a joyful laugh that Charlie couldn't get out of his head but there was something else. Something that kept pulling him to her. But of course, Charlie never tried to flirt or put a trick on Miranda before. She is Stanley's little sister and he wouldn't dare to hurt the sister of someone that he is best friends with. She was practically family.

"Where is Suze?" Stanley wondered ending the awkward silence.

Miranda shrugged. "I don't know. The last time I saw her was by the living room. She might be at the back."

"Thanks. I'll be right back." Stanley said, leaving Miranda and Charlie alone at the door. 

Stanley, literally, ran past the crowd, ignoring their greetings just to see his love. He was topped by a few people in the process. They were important business people; so basically friends of his father.

Stanley stopped running when he reached the pool. His heart stopped when he saw his wife talking with a young woman in front of her but the woman's back was to him. His wife was wearing a short navy blue dress that flowed with her body pattern as she moved and laughed. Her stomach was bigger than he thought and could have thought that she was having twins if he didn't already know that they were having one baby girl.

Stanley's smile instantly left his face when the young woman turned to him and gave him a dirty smile.

No.

Author's Note

I am sorry that I did not update the day I said I would. I had so much to do and Writer's Block was getting in my way but Music came for the rescue and helped me finish Part 7.  Thank you for your support of Climax and please pray for me to be able to finish the whole book in time and not lose faith.  Thank you once again. Your love of this book is really appreciated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 322 32
"I Didn't Wish For This To Happen." This is the story of four people going in different directions of their lives. Broken - Book One focuses mainly o...
281K 9.7K 29
@๐…๐„๐Œ๐€๐‹๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐‘๐˜๐„ ORIGINAL "I'm feelin you but is you feelin me, come on let's keep it g, I wonder....if what I see in you , is what you see i...
11.5K 472 11
"ษช แด„แด€ษด'แด› แด…แด แด›สœษช๊œฑ แด›สœษชษดษข แด„แด€สŸสŸแด‡แด… สŸษช๊œฐแด‡ แดกษชแด›สœแดแดœแด› สแดแดœ สœแด‡ส€แด‡ แดกษชแด›สœ แดแด‡ แด„แด€แดœ๊œฑแด‡ ษช'แด แด…แด€ษดษขแด‡ส€แดแดœ๊œฑสŸส ษชษด สŸแดแด แด‡ แดกษชแด›สœ สแดแดœ". ษช๊œฐ สแดแดœส€ ส€แด‡แด€แด…ษชษดษข แด›สœษช๊œฑ ษขแด ๊œฐแดสŸสŸแดแดก @แด›ส€ษชแด„แด‡สษดแด‡xแด›แด›แด…แดแด...
6 0 6
"No." "No you can't do that." "You need to stop." These are all statements we have heard as children. We can all agree that these are things we do no...