Dance Moms Next Generation

By jadelovesgymnastics

37 years,10 months,3 weeks and 2 days ago Abby Lee Miller gave birth to a beautiful baby girl;gorgeous brown... More

Characters
New Season New Star CHAPTER ONE
Mama Drama CHAPTER TWO
Friday CHAPTER THREE
The First Competition CHAPTER FOUR
Wacky week CHAPTER FIVE
Land of the forgotten CHAPTER SIX
Crazy Competition CHAPTER SEVEN
Aching Ankles CHAPTER EIGHT
Olivia's Back CHAPTER NINE
Competition Blues CHAPTER TEN
Commercial Part 1 CHAPTER ELEVEN
Commercial Part 2 CHAPTER TWELVE
3 weeks to go CHAPTER THIRTEEN
Sloppy mess CHAPTER FOURTEEN
Get your act together CHAPTER FIFTEEN
Costumes CHAPTER SIXTEEN
C-O-M-P-E-T-I-T-I-O-N CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
Float like a butterfly Sting like A-bee CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
Thank you
Hit it harder CHAPTER NINETEEN
Beloved Ballet CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
Last Day Stress CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
Competition strucks the west CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
No Clowning Around🤡🤡 CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
NICKNAMES
Hi guys (NOT A CHAPTER)

Homework Disaster CHAPTER TWENTY

335 3 1
By jadelovesgymnastics

Kalani's POV
Oh gosh!

There is no food in the house how couldn't I have noticed that !

I run down the stairs in our three storey house to Tom (husband ) and I's room .

"Tom I need to go emergency grocery shopping please can you watch Tiff?"I say frantically

"Sure honey, see you soon!"He says pecking my cheek.

I wave goodbye before going back upstairs to Tiffanys room where she is laying on her bed watching Tv.

"Tiff I'm going grocery shopping I'll be back in two hours while I'm done I would like you to do your homeschool homework"I instruct her.

She lets out a groan,rolling her eyes.

"You better do it before I get back "I warn her before going downstairs,grabbing my keys and heading out.

Tiffanys POV
Uh ! I hate homework especially math and that's all I have !Oh well I guess I'll have to do .....

No way Apples and Oranges is on

                        9:30

(A/N:Just made the name up)

                       11:28

Oh my God I must have slept off .I glance at my alarm clock .

Oh no mom's going to be here any minute!

I rush to the stairs to go downstairs to get my laptop when I hear footsteps coming up.I back away away from the stairs and race to my room trying to act as normal as possible .

I'm so in trouble right now

Mom walks in .

Kalani's POV
I walk in to see Tiffany on her bed looking panicked.

"Tiffany have you done your homework?"I interrogate her

Her ear twitches which she does every time she's about to lie.

"Erm ....yes "She says regretting her last word.I can tell.

"Okay so why don't you go bring your laptop and show me,Tiffany "I say waiting for here to give in.

Silence travels through the room.

"Mom I didn't do it !"She says breaking into tears.

"I know you didn't I was just waiting for you to give in but why didn't you sweetie ?"I say looking right into her sweet little eyes.

"I was going... to do it till Apples..a-and Oranges ....c-came on and I kinda ... um fell asleep"She says sobbing now

I cling to her and console her  for about 5 minutes.

"You have to do it sweetheart because it's being graded today so I'm afraid if by 1pm ,dance time , you're not done you won't go for dance"

She looks up at me understandingly  before rushing downstairs to get her laptop .

I sigh before walking downstairs to Tom and I's room.I see Tom writing something down .

"Ugh that girl is so in for it!"I say sitting on his lap.

"What'd she do?"He questions.

"No homework done at all "I say rubbing my eyes

"Lemme take a guess , math ?"

"Yes she always does it ,I don't no why she hates math so much"I say

"But not this time !"I continue

"Huh?"Tom says looking at me confused.

"I told her no homework by 1 no dance"I say.

"Give her break Lani ,the kids probably in tears she didn't mean to "He says sincerely .

"Okay okay I'll let her go ,she is my sweet princess after all"I say

"I'll go check up on her "I say before getting up and kissing his cheek.

I hear soft sobs.

My baby girl.

Tiffany POV

I look at the time

1:20
I continue to cry .I'm not done that means no dance now I'm in trouble with Miss Dianna and Miss Abby.

Skylar called a few minutes ago asking where I was , she said Miss Dia and Miss Abby were getting mad and I told her everything.She said she'd try to talk to Miss Dia for me .Uggh I will be in so much trouble next practice.

Why don't the troubles cease to end?

I cover my head with my arms and cry.

Kalanis POV
I walk into the room to see my little girl sobbing it melts my heart .I rush over to her picking her up and balancing her on my hip.Her innocent eyes meet mine .I wipe the the tears from her eyes.I hug her .

"Go get dressed"I say to her,her eyes immediately light up.

"Thank you Mom "she says getting off me and running to her wadrobe.

She then stops and turns to me .

"Uh...Mom Im so sorry for not doing my homework... I promise I'll finish it when I get back"She says nervously.

"It's okay sweetie "I say going up to hug her then kissing her forehead.

"I'll make you a snack"

She runs happily into her wardrobe.

That's my girl.

***
We get to the studio and just as we're about to enter the studio.
1:58

"Don't let what they do or say get to you ,okay I'll text Dianna?"I say

She nods happily running in.

I sigh walking up to the den

Tiffanys POV
I debate on whether to open the door or not.I open the door to see them rehearsing the group with Miss Abby yelling out correction like mother like daughter .I let out a small giggle before being summoned to Miss Dia and Miss Abby.

I walk over to them taking a deep breath.

"I see someone didn't do their homework don't let it happen again so now we have to run over the choreography "Miss Dia says as I blush a nice shade of red.

Kalanis POV
"So what happened"Kenzie pipes up over the akward silence.

"Tiff didn't do her homework and it's being graded today"I say plainly.

"Wow that's not like T-Bone" Nia says that's her nickname for Tiff.

"Well it is when it comes to math ,she hates it"I say laughing

"I'm so tired !"I say exhaustingly

It's going to be a long day.

(A/N:Well that's another chapter sorry for not posting for so long .Comment your ideas .Anyways hope you liked it tho .Bye!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 335 13
Nini is one of Abby's most prized students. She's hardworking, determined, and she wins. What more could Abby want from a student? What happens when...
261K 3.7K 149
McKayla Ziegler born September 30th twin sister to Maddie and older sister to Mackenzie grew up dancing at the Abby Lee Dance Company, when an excit...
16.6K 260 30
Y/n Lukasiak is living in the shadow of her older sister Chloe and her friend Mackenzie but what happens when she is put on the competition team with...
992 34 4
What if Maddie had a twin that was a better dancer well she does now! meet Amelia/Lia Ziegler born September 30th, Maddie Ziegler's Twin sister, and...