Falling Hard for Louis Tomlin...

Por xDeathByStyles

It all started with a compromise. A compromise to let Katlyn go to a One Direction Concert for her birthday... Mais

Falling Hard for Louis Tomlinson
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
*Author Note*
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
*Epilouge*
Aknowledgements
Sequel Update

Chapter 17

27.4K 358 58
Por xDeathByStyles

I couldn't believe Louis and I spent a week in Paris already. And today was the last day here. That meant less than 2 weeks until the boys leave.

I woke up with tears in my eyes, but I had no dreams.

"Louis." I whimpered.

"Hmm?" he mumbled next to me.

"Please don't leave."

He turned around to face me. His eyes were half opened.

"I don't want to leave."

I slid closer to him, and buried my head in between the bed and his shoulder. Tears continued to flow down my cheeks, but I hope Louis didn't know.

"It'll kill me."

"Me too."

He hugged me tightly and I fell back asleep, listening to the steady beat of his heart and knowing he wasn't letting me go any time soon.

"Rachel! Are you ready yet?" Louis asks, opening up the bathroom door. I only had my underwear on, and was straightening my hair.

"Louis William Tomlinson! You don't do that!" I scramble to the door, attempting to shut it.

He picked me up and carried me into the main room and spun me around in a circle. Then he put me down on the bed, and placed his hand right beside my shoulders. We looked eachother in the eyes and he kissed me before I scurried up and ran back into the bathroom.

"The nerve of that boy." I smile to myself into the mirror. Picking up my starightner again, I finish straightening my hair, get dressed into my white shorts and my striped strapless shirt from Jack Wills. Then I brush my teeth and put in my make-up. Now I walk back out to see Louis jumping on the bed, dancing to The Fray. How to Save a Life. It was one of my favorite actually.

"You need dancing lessons." I laugh.

"Hey! This is my man time!"

"Man?" I scoff and pack up the majority of my things.

I left my pillow, phone, one of Louis' hoodies, and my headphones out for the plane ride and the rest of the day.

"Why you be so mean to BooBear?" he said and frowned playfully.

"Because you're cute."

He smiles and pulls me up on the bed and we dance to all his music. When Look After You came on, he took my hand and we slow danced gracefully. I rested my head on his shoulder, while he pulled me closer to me. I felt like we were going to fall any second, but all of my fear was lifted when Louis started singing along with the song. His voice absolutely melted me.

"You have a beautiful voice, Boo." I whisper.

"I have never heard you sing, but thanks."

"Well, I started thinking about a career in singing."

"And what happened?"

"I guess I just faced reality."

A huge sigh escaped his mouth. "Rachel, one of the most important factors in music is that you have to be optomistic. Reality doesn't really exsist. In a sense."

"I never really thought I had enough skill."

"Sing a couple lines of Look After You." he says and jumps down to the floor to pause iTunes.

I took a deep breath. "Fine."

He looked at me with a reassuring smile.

"Oh oh oh oh Be my baby oh oh oh oh. Oh oh oh oh Be my baby and I'll look after you..." I sang as best as I could to the melody of the song.

His eyes went wide in either estonishment or in horror. I hope it was a good reaction.

"Rachel, that was flawless."

"Really?"

"Oh yes."

I smiled.

"Comon, we need to go one last place before we leave."

"And where would that be?" I ask.

"My lips are sealed."

"Are you sure?"

"You can make sure." he says with a huge grin on his face.

"Okay."

I pull him close to me and kiss him. Not just some little kiss, a passionate one. I loved him.

"Sealed."

"Yay. Now comon." he says taking my hand, leading me out the door.

**** **** **** ****

I stood before a huge blue rollercoaster that towered about 450 above me.

"There is no way." I said and stared at it.

"Please? It's amazing!"

"Hold my hand the entire time."

"You gotta deal."

We walked hand in hand to the line of the rollercoaster, and waited in line.

The line wasn't too big, I'm sure most people didn't exactly want to go on a ride this intimidating.

We kept going forward, until we were waiting for the next cart to pick us up. We got the pink striped car, and I hesitantly got in.

"I'm so scared." I said.

"Dont be."

I buckeled myself in, and the cart slowly rolled up the highest point of the rollercoaster. I held Louis' hand tightly, not knowing what to expect.

When we arrived at the top, it was no romantic Eiffel Tower. I was absolutely horrified.

"Lou-" I tried to say before the cart tore down the track, with hearing the sound of screaming, and Louis' cheering.

Adrenaline pumped through my body, but I was so scared. On this ride though, they took pictures. The sign told us to smile, but instead Louis kissed me until the cart tore down a smaller hill. Then went upsidedown, and I thought I was going to die. But hell finally ended, with us pulling up to the exit.

Louis rubbed his hand, and I realizes how hard I mustve held it.

"Oh Lou." I said massaging his hand.

"I said I would hold your hand. And I did." he smiled and we walke over to the pictures. We stood beside two girls, and looked at the screen with our picture. I liked it. A lot. The girls glanced at our picture and away. But they slowly turned back wide eyed and looked at us.

"Oh my god it's Louis Tomlinson!!!" One screamed.

"And Rachel!" the other one yelled and they both jumped up and down.

"Can we have your autographs?" they asked.

"Me?" I asked.

"Yeah!"

I signed the back if their One Direction t-shirt, and we took pictures with them. They thanked us, then left.

"Some fans are great." he says.

"Yeah. I like them."

Louis paid for our picture and the man gave it to him, and we walked to the consessions. I ordered a Mountian Dew which was my favorite along with a pretzel.

Taking our food, we sat at a picnik bench and ate.

The place got busier, an then one by one, paparazzis showed up. Scouting out for us.

"Quick, comon." Louis said running behind a game booth.

I followed, taking my food with me.

"What do we do?" I ask.

"Either get mobbed by fans and paps, or leave."

"Let's go. I've got all I need."

He smiled and took my hand as we ran to the exit.

"Hey Louis!!" Someone shouted.

"Keep going." he whispered.

I kept running along side him, until we got into the car and took off onto the freeway.

"I thought we were gonna get mobbed."

He said.

"Me too."

I looked at the time. Two already.

"What time is our flight?"

"Four."

"Ah, we need to go get our stuff and go."

"Ah. Well, I guess it'll be good to go home." he says.

"Yeah. See everyone again."

"Comon Lou!" I yelled and walked onto the plane, giving the flight attendant my ticket.

"Coming."

He stumbles, but he somehow manages to stay balanced and give her his ticket. We walk onto the plane, and set out carry-ons above us.

"I can't wait to see the boys." Louis says.

"Me either."

He sits down, and mostly everyone has already boarded. The pilot comes over the speaker announcing we will be taking off. I buckle my seatbelt and take out my pillow and headphones. Louis pushes up his arm rest and sets the pillow on his lap. I lay my head down, plugging my headphones in. Going through my playlists, I want to listen to The Fray, so I do.

Louis strokes my hair, which makes me fall asleep faster than I wouldve thought.

I really loved him.

----------------------------------

Yay! Paris is all over :( But! It will get better! I got a posting schedual figured out! So, I will write on Mondays, Wendnesday, Fridays and Sundays, but I will POST on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. Those are my least busy days.

As you mightve read on my message board, I had an Idea! So if any of you have questions about me personally, the story (I won't give anything away! Sorry!), or just really anything random, message me, chat me, comment on this story, post on my message board or do anything! I will post a video of me answering them! Hopefully if I get questions!

Next Chapter: Back home in London. What about Allison?

Next Update: Thursday. No asking me to post today. It gets annoying. (Cough cough ALEXA and ARI)

Video: Tell Me a Lie. I am obsessed with this song.

Picture: None right now! Updating from my phone! :)

Thanks for reading! Should we start a countdown to the end of the story? Maybe!

~Lizzie :) xxx

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

158K 3.6K 37
Rachel is just an American girl who moves with her family to Ireland unexpectedly. When she bumps into Niall, her whole entire world revolves around...
382K 10K 64
Emily goes to a One Direction concert with her best friend and as she's walking out she gets kidnapped by he mates. Find out what happens in this one...
1.1K 50 24
An ordinary girl living her life was forced to move with her family across the world to London. She warmed up to the idea after letting it sit for a...
228K 2.2K 52
Meet Ellie Keddington, age 18, and huge fan of One Direction. She started as a fan, became a member, and then left them for a reason that nobody knew...