That Night!!

بواسطة JessicaSongAQ

Hi welcome to That Night, A Story about The Savior and the Queen falling in love. Regina and Emma realise t... المزيد

ANNOUNCEMENT
Few days before....
There she was, as beauitful as always!
In that moment..
The next day...
Dreaming!!
Confused!!
HURT
That Night!!!
ROBIN??
Why??
Love!!
Telling the family!!
Hook
A New Curse!!
Enchanted Forest...
Enchanted Forest (Part II)
I Had her!!
It's Your Majesty
She tasted so good!!
The thoughts of the Queen.
Eternitys embrace
The curse is broken?
Going home.
The Masked Man
Prophecy
A SwanQueen Wedding.
The Honeymoon!
Pheobe Swan Mills
THANK YOU ALL 💜💋

Proposals...

738 25 0
بواسطة JessicaSongAQ

After a few months, everyone in StoryBrooke got back to normal.

Emma and Regina was planning their wedding, Regina laughed at herself, while Emma looks at her with a smile "What is it?", as she hugs her Future wife to be.

"Do you remember the proposal", Regina said smiling and laughing at the memory. "Of course Baby can never forget that and our family helping secretly not telling us about each", as she kissed Regina on the lips as her smile gets larger.

Regina went over to a dream catcher asking Emma if she wanted to see the Memory from each of them leading up to the moment, Emma Just smiled and sat in the couch "Yes baby", I will always be using this catcher to look back to our good lovely and some bad good memories, As she looked down to her engagement ring.

Regina sat beside her using her magic with Emma's to have both memories play like it was some TV show episode being played on repeat.

As they watched their memory, it started out with Regina looking at the ring she had picked out for Emma.

Meanwhile Emma was planning on proposing to Regina, she had sent Regina to the store to grab some chocolates for them both and a movie that she liked, while Regina was doing that. Emma was planning her proposal, she spoke with her Mom and Dad about it on what way would be best, they had helped her with a decision she thought of, so it was in the plan.

Emma's plan was to get Regina to watch a film with her all cosy hot chocolate, chocolates and snuggling. Then take her out back, to her garden under that great apple tree the women loved, with some rose petals along the grass, to where a table and chairs sat, with a lovely romantic dinner and some bubbly.

It was all planned a lovely, purple and black ruby engagement right, she thought it suited her Queen so much, and she had everything planned for a perfect night between the two, she wanted her family to be there so after the romantic dinner they would go for dessert, she thought she would make an excuse so she would go to granny's the both of them for some ice cream, Little did she know their family would be there, their son waiting for them with the engagement ring. She told her family not to mention anything.

But little did Emma know that her family was in on Regina's proposal as well, Snow and the rest thought it would be cute for them both to propose to each other so no one mentioned anything.

Regina's plan was just to get Emma to granny's as well just to propose then have a romantic night afterwards. She had gotten a Swan ring for Emma with some purple gems along the bottom yet the rest is silver.

Both women got each ring engraved with SwanQueen they loved the look of them, yet each didn't know. Snow helped Regina pick out Emma's knowing Regina's is purple she made sure Emma's had some Purple as well, to have t matching without Regina catching on, it worked.

Regina headed home with the Chocolates and the movie she picked out Wonder Women for them to watch while also stopping to give Snow the ring for later. Each would message them to tell them when they were on their way to Granny's. It was quite adorable and cute very ironic they picked the same days with help from Snow, of course, choosing and helping each.

They thought it definitely would be memorable for everyone including both women if they proposed on the same day. So Snow Charming and Henry had it all worked out, even Zelena was in on it.

So Emma and Regina decided to watch the movie before dinner, they both sat on the couch as Emma snuggles up to Regina big grin on her face, Regina looking down at her placing a soft kiss on her lips. "What Swan?", says Regina.

Emma laughs to herself "Nothing my beautiful beautiful queen". As she faces the TV once more.

After the movie had finished Emma lead Regina out the back, she was got smacked at the effort and was feeling very emotional and had some tears fall from her face. Emma turned around wiping those tears away, "Come on my sweetie let's eat", says Emma.

Both women sat to eat once the had eaten. They both laughed and talked like nothing in the world mattered but this very moment between them, each breath each word, each woman fell harder in love with the other. It really was true love.

Once they had finished up, Regina offered to clean up, using her magic of course. But Emma stopped her telling her about ice cream and that she wanted to take her to Granny's.

Regina just smiled and thought to herself it was easier than expected to get her to go to grannies.

Both women were becoming nervous at this moment of their own thoughts. Mainly of fear of what the answer each would say.

"Well come on then Swan let's go get some dessert, and then we can come home for extra dessert", as Regina winks at Emma. They both headed out of the house and into Emma's car.

It was silent on the way, other than the music playing in the background.

Regina just had through her head what if something goes wrong? What if she says no. That would embarrass us both. What if someone takes her from me like they did Danial? What if she decides to say yes but then ends up changing her mind? Just what if.

Meanwhile Emma, what if she laughs and says no? What if I'm not as good enough for her as her ex-boyfriend Daniel? What if she does not really really want to get married. What if we get there and someone stops us, just what if?.

As both worries were flying through each mind. They both laughed at the same time looking at each other, "What?" They both said at the same time, "nothing" again they both said this at the same time, they smiled at each other and Regina's smile listens, "I love you my dear Sheriff Swan", as the smile got larger again. "And I Love you Too my Queen Mayor", as she placed one hand on Regina's lap.

Once they both got to Granny's the took a deep breath not noticing they both were.

Emma and Regina grabbed each other's hand and walked into grannies.

Each entered Granny 's not questioning the fact their family was there.

Regina walked over to Snow smiling at her Beloved, while Emma headed to speak with Henry, Snow handed Regina her ring for Emma and Henry give Emma, hers for Regina.

Henry was standing there a big smile on his face happy that his Moms are about to propose to each other not knowing each is going to he was happy that he knew what was coming. Snow stood smiling to Charming with a single tear down his face Snow walked over to him, and they held each other's arms.

Regina and Emma walked up to each other, while Snow, Charming Zelena Henry, Granny stood watching in anticipation.

Regina Spoke just as Emma did. "Em", "Gi", they both looked at each other and laughed. "You first", they both said again at the same time, Emma started to tear up, Regina was slightly now confused. "What's up babe?", Regina asked. "Nothing babe just happy right now".

They both spoke again at the same time it was getting irritating as both women wanted to just pop the question.

Both just smiled at each other, Emma and Regina both went into their back pocket and revealed a small box, each laughed and looked at each other while looking around the room.

They both then caught on that they both wanted to ask the question.

"At the same time?", asked Emma. Regina just nodded.

"Regina", "Emma", "Will you do me the honour and marry me?", both women asked.

They stopped to let each speak knowing the answer obviously both wanted to.

"Yes, Swan". "Hell yes Gina", as the room started to fill with laughter, they both hugged each other than revealing the rings, they were so taken back, Both with the engraving Of SwanQueen and Both having purple, Emma's the Swan, Regina's Purple Heart.

It was such a magical moment, but each looked to Snow, "This was You're doing?", again both finishing each other's sentences.

Snow just laughed and nodded. Regina and Emma looked at each other laughing and then they both places a long kiss on each other's Lips having to pull back for air after a few minutes then going in for another while pulling back for air again laughing at themselves. They then left granny's after half an hour with the family to go home for their second dessert.

Emma and Regina were sat on their couch in tears at their memory looking at each other, smiling. Regina stood up, holding on to Emma's hand, "Well how about that dessert? Wanna relive that moment at the moment?", as Regina winks to her Swan.

"Well as long as I get to be I charge this time around", another wink went along. Regina leaned in to kiss her Swan instead intensely saying into her ear "You wish".

As both smiling laughing at each other. They both headed to their bedroom.

(Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as I did writing it, I thought it is sweet to explain the engagement, So enjoy and the picture as well took some time to do with a little help from my friend we came up with it and I love it if you look closely to it and you will see the engraving we added to match the fic.)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

68.2K 2.7K 28
Right when both Emma and Regina are about to give up on dating, guys and romance, they meet each other. *This is a SwanQueen fanfiction *I don't own...
76.8K 2.8K 30
Emma is married and has three kids when one day Regina moves to a house in her street. Her new neighbor locks herself out of the house and asks her f...
Guilt بواسطة swanqueen

قصص الهواة

35.8K 1.6K 26
Everyone copes differently with the strong feeling of guilt. For the one person, it's drinking. Another might feel better after gambling, and someone...
58.2K 1.8K 17
After eight years of not seeing her past lover, Emma is asked a favor by Regina. The woman wants her to pretend to be her wife for a week and Emma ag...