The Rich Boy and the Fangirl

Por aspiringcliche

Bianca is a fangirl who loves to read fanfiction, binge watch TV shows, but wants to explore. Xander Edwards... Más

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thrity Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Epilogue
The End

Twenty Six

2.9K 114 3
Por aspiringcliche

Bianca's P.O.V

Olive drove me to Xander's house as soon as I was done with my shift. I walked over to the doorbell and rung it. Mrs. Edwards opened the door and smiled.

"Bianca. How are you dear?" She asked.

"I'm good. Is Xander here?" I asked her.

"Yes. He's upstairs in his room. Do you know what happened today?" She asked, letting me in.

"He got into a fight with my ex boyfriend," I told her.

"Why?" She asked, confused.

"My ex kissed me and Xander saw," I told her.

"He's upstairs in his room," Mrs. Edwards told me. I nodded and went upstairs. I went to his room where I saw Xander lying on his bed. He had some bruises and cuts but they weren't too bad.

"Xander?" I asked him.

"Bianca?" Xander asked sitting up.

"Can we talk?" I asked him.

"Yeah."

I walked over to him and sat down on his bed.

"He kissed me first," I told him.

"I know. Who is he?" Xander asked.

"My ex boyfriend Derek. He used to make me feel so special only for me to find out that I was a bet. He tried to get to second and third base with me but I didn't want him to and he got mad and I broke up with him," I told Xander.

"Glad I kicked his ass then."

"How long are you suspended for?" I asked him.

"Two days."

"I'm sorry I got you into this mess," I told him.

"You didn't do anything. I got into the fight. I could've chosen not to fight him but I fought him," Xander said.

"How's your bruises?" I asked him.

"They're not as bad," Xander said.

"Can I see?" I asked.

"Yeah."

We stood up and he took off his shirt. I saw some bruises on his chest and on his face. He had a small cut on his lip and one near his eyes. My danger lightly touched his face as I stared at them.

"Why would you fight for me?" I asked him.

"Because... I love you," Xander said. I looked up at him and smiled softly.

"I love you too," I tell him. Xander smiled and leaned down and kissed me.

My arms were wrapped around him as he pulled me close. I pulled away and kissed the bruises on his face.

"I still can't believe you got into a fight because of me," I told him.

"It was worth every punch," Xander smiled. I smiled again and kissed him again.

"You should put on your shirt otherwise your parents will think that we're doing something inappropriate," I told him.

"My house is sound proof," Xander winked. I rolled my eyes as he did put on his shirt again.

"I should go. Olive is waiting for me," I told him.

"Alright. I'll see you soon," Xander said, giving me a goodbye kiss.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

14.8K 616 30
Gerald Mulroney and Robert Van Lowden are partners of one of the biggest e-commerce companies in the States. Their sudden death in a helicopter accid...
166K 3.2K 44
Being a Shelby could be hard, two children were about to learn this. These two children however belonged to the ruthless gangster, Thomas Shelby. Aft...
346K 12.7K 42
They tried to hide their past from her, but of course your past always comes running back- haunting you and reminding you of everything that you did...
242K 7.4K 68
Meet Hayden, a guy who's well known for being a player. He is thrown into a deal by his parents to help another company. In return he is promised his...