Sparkling and Shining! Dream...

By Clawdeenrose

When 14 year old Yumehara Minako finds out that her twin sister, Yumehara Nozomi, is the super hero Cure Drea... More

The Precure 5
The light that guides us to the future, Cure Hope is born!
Aftermath
Precure, Miracle crystal shower!
Protect the students! Fight on school grounds.
Transferring to Tsukimori academy!
Rooming with the distant girl Aoi Hana, deliver the perfect lunch!
First school day
New bonds, new friends
Spending time with Yumekaze-san
The star shooting across the night sky, Cure Wish is born!?
Showing my ungraceful eating
Field trip
Trying to conversate with Tachibana-san while orienteering
The shy, misunderstood guy with emerald eyes
The precious feelings of happiness, Cure Light is born!?
Who was she, Akiko?

Flying soap from the other side of the hot spring fence

230 8 6
By Clawdeenrose

Fun fact: Minako was supposed to be a cold and unsocial character like Mizutani Shizuku from Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun (My Little Monster). Shizuku was the main inspiration for Minako's personality, though it developed into a kind, polite and relatively social personality.
You can hint her original personality a little at the beginning of the first chapter.

And here's a picture of Cure Hope that I drew (with some help with the pose from a screenshot of Cure Flora from episode 1 of Go!Pri):

-We're finally here! Yumekaze-san yelled as she jumped out of the bus. I sweatdropped and stepped out of the bus right after her. Shiro-san ran up to her.
-I know right! Isn't it exciting? We've been sitting in that bus for years! He exclaimed excitedly. Yumekaze-san nodded her head up and down in agreement. They started to do some weird dance together.
-It was only 5 hours though... I mumbled with an awkward smile on my face.
-Ryu, you're making a fool out of yourself, a deep voice said behind me. I turned my head back and saw Tachibana-san. Shiro-san stopped dancing — or whatever he was doing together with Yumekaze-san — and looked at him.
-I'm not making a fool out of myself, Haru! He said angrily. (A/N JUST REALISED I MADE HARU'S NAME A COMBINATION OF HARU'S AND MAKOTO'S FROM FREE. xD)
-Ah, Tachibana-san! I said with a smile. He noticed me and looked away. Maybe he doesn't like me?
...What if he hardcore ships Shiro-san with Yumekaze-san, and thinks that I'll ruin his ship if I'm there?
-Can you believe we're here, Yumehara-san?! What should we do first? Go to the beach, go to the hot springs, go to a restaurant, go shopping, explore, just look around?!? Yumekaze-san excitedly said and took my hands in hers.
-Woah, calm down! We're going to leave our bags at the inn first, like the teachers said before we departed, I said. She pouted.
-I wanted to go and do stuff!! She whined.
-There, there, we can do it afterwards, I said with a smile. The bus driver then opened the door to the storage under the bus where we had put our bags. I walked towards it to grab my bag, but unfortunately, everyone else was thinking the same thing — so I kind of couldn't get through, considering they all arrived at the opening before I did.
I tried squeezing my way through, but got pushed out almost immediately. Yumekaze-san, Shiro-san and Tachibana-san were having the same problem. I heard a new pair of steps approaching.
-Hey, move if you've already taken your stuff, they can't get their bags, I heard a familiar voice say, and when I turned around Hana-chan was standing there.
-Hana-chan! I said, surprised. She was giving some of my classmates who had already taken their bags but were still standing there a death glare. Considering Hana-chan was 1) Aoi Hana, 2) A 3rd year, and 3) Quite a bit taller than them — she's maybe around 177 cm? — they felt intimidated and walked out of the way, leaving a slight space for me and the others to grab our stuff. After I grabbed my bag I walked up to her.
-Thank you, Hana-chan! Though, aren't you supposed to be with your class? I asked her.
-It's nothing, and I saw you struggling so I thought I'd help.., She said, and converted her gaze at the end with slight pink tinted cheeks.
-Class 2-C, gather over here!
-Well, looks like I need to go. I'll see you later, Hana-chan! I said and walked towards Akiyama-sensei.

Once we had taken a tour around the inn, Akiyama-sensei handed out small, folded papers with a number on them to each and every one of us. The other second year classes next to us did the same, and Akiyama-sensei had also said it wasn't certain you would end up with only people from your own class. The people who had gotten the same number as yourself were going to be your roommate for the trip. One room fit about 8 people, so we were divided into groups of eight.
I unfolded the piece of paper I had received, and saw the number 3 written on it. I tried to see what other people had gotten, but saw no one with 3 so far.
-Hey! You have 3! Someone said in a firm voice. I turned around and saw a girl with light, honey coloured hair in two pigtails on each side of her head with a purple ribbon for each one.
-A-Ah, yeah, I do, I responded. She walked closer to me, then held up her piece of paper. Number 3 was written on it.
-My name is Kozuki Reina. So, what's your name? She introduced herself, and in a slightly cocky tone if I may say so myself.
-I'm Yumehara Minako, it's nice to meet you, I said and smiled. She just looked at me with a weirded out expression.
-I guess it's nice to meet you too. Now, let's find others with the same number, she then said and started to walk around. I started looking around too, and I then spotted another paper with the number 3 written on it.
-Odoroki-san, I also have the number 3, I said as I walked up to her. She looked at me and smiled.
-Nice, I thought I wouldn't be able to find anyone in my group, she said. Kozuki-san then came up to us with 5 other girls behind her.
-Okay, we're all assembled now, she said.
-How did you find everyone so quickly? I said with surprise. She closed her eyes and smiled proudly.
-Since I'm the most efficient member of the newspaper club, it's only natural that I'm quick! She said and crossed her arms over her chest.
-I-I see, I said and slightly sweatdropped. She then opened her eyes and her firm expression returned.
-Now, we need to get to our room. Follow me! She said and started to walk down the hallway. I grabbed my luggage and followed her.

-HERE IT IS! WE FOUND IT WITHIN 2 MINUTES, AS EXPECTED OF ME! Kozuki-san loudly complimented herself as she opened the doors to the room we would be staying in for the next few days. The floor consisted of tatami mats, and there was a cupboard by the right wall with futon mattresses for us, so we would be sleeping on the floor.
-This looks pretty cozy, one of the girls, Hitomi-san, said.
-We can take out one mattress each, and then we could maybe introduce ourselves to each other, since we all aren't in the same class? Odoroki-san suggested.
-That seems like a good idea, I said. The others seemed to agree. Kozuki-san ran to the cupboard and grabbed a mattress, then threw it to a spot next the the window.
-I declare that spot mine! She yelled. Then one of the other girls, who had black hair, took a mattress for herself and put it by the window too.
-Then this is my spot! She said, then dived onto the mattress. The rest of us chuckled, then went to get a mattress for ourselves.

After arranging our mattresses, we sat around in a circle.
-My name is Kozuki Reina from class 2-B, Kozuki-san introduced herself first. She then looked at the black haired girl next to her, as a signal for her to introduce herself next.
-I'm Matsuki Rio from class 2-A, the black haired girl introduced herself.
-I'm Odoroki Sakura from class 2-C! Odoroki-san introduced herself with a smile. Since I was sitting next to Odoroki-san, it was now my turn.
-My name is Yumehara Minako, I'm also from class 2-C, I introduced myself with a smile too.
-Hitomi Ari, class 2-B, the girl with light brown hair and green eyes made her introduction short.
-I'm Ishiya Asako, and I'm from class 2-A, introduced the peach haired girl with a pair of unusual yellow eyes.
-My name is Kishiba Kirimi, class 2-B, said the girl with dark blue hair and green eyes.
-And lastly, I, Yamamoto Hoshiko! I'm from class 2-C, she ended it with a grin. She had brown hair with a pair of dark blue eyes. Kishiba-san then looked at her wristwatch.
-It's 2:30 pm, so I think we should go and get our lunches. They said they were going to set it all up as fast as they could, since the bus ride took 5 hours we're eating lunch a bit late, she explained. We others agreed, and we left our luggage in our room to go and get a bento each.

After lunch, we organised our things in our room. My mattress ended out at the left edge in the row that was closer to the door, and further away from the window. The mattress next to mine was Yamamoto-san's.
We were free for the rest of the day, mostly because we were going to settle in. Us eight were doing our own things — Kozuki-san was on her phone, Matsuki-san was painting her nails dark purple, Odoroki-san was writing something in a notebook, Hitomi-san had headphones on and was listening to something, Ishiya-san was drawing, Kishiba-san was also on her phone, it looked like Yamamoto-san was sketching some sweets in a sketchbook and noting down something once in a while on the next page, and I was studying since I didn't really know what else to do.
During dinner, the teachers said that we were free to use the hot springs 5:30 pm–10:00 pm.

-Hey, I wanted to go to the hot springs! Does anyone want to come along? Kishiba-san said while standing up, a towel in her hand.
-Sure, I was thinking of going anyways, I said and stood up to get my towel from my bag.
-I'm coming too, Hitomi-san said and also went to get her towel.
-Anyone else? Kishiba-san asked.
-Nah, I'm good, Matsuki-san replied.
-Same here, Odoroki-san said. The rest gestured that it was the same for them.
Kishiba-san, Hitomi-san and I made our way down the halls and over to the hot springs. We entered the dressing room, and we took a basket-like box from the shelf each, to put our clothes in.
-Eh! You're here too, Yumehara-san? A voice said. I turned to my right and saw Yumekaze-san.
-Yumekaze-san! What a coincidence, I said.
-Yeah! I haven't been to a hot spring in a while, so I thought I'd go again! But one thing I don't like about it is that there are probably some busty third years there, while I'm over here with my cutting-board-self.., she said with first a smile, but she looked kind of depressed in the second half of her sentence with two waterfalls from her eyes.
-What do you mean? I said, slightly confused to what she meant.
-Anyways! It's nice to get to go to a hot spring again! She changed the subject.
-Y-Yeah, it is, I said, dropping what she was saying before.

-Being in a hot spring again feels really nice! Hitomi-san said when we sat down in the warm water.
-Yeah, I agreed. Yumekaze-san was sitting next to me, and she was glaring at a group of third years at the other side of the hot spring, though it went unnoticed by said girls. Yumekaze-san then turned away her gaze from them, and started to angrily bite the edge of her towel.
-I'm swo jwelouws..! She said, and continued to bite the edge of her towel.
-Yumekaze-san, you shouldn't be doing that to your towel! You'll get bacteria in your mouth! I told her.
-I down't cware! She then exclaimed. Suddenly, a piece of soap came flying from over the fence, where the guys' hot springs were, and it just happened to land on Yumekaze-san's head. She stood up and clenched her fist, as if she was about to punch someone.
-WHO THREW THAT OVER?! I'M NOT IN A GOOD MOOD RIGHT NOW! She yelled.
-Ah, I'm sorry! It wasn't on purpose! Someone said, though a few snickers could be heard from the other side as well.
-Just leave it at that, Yumekaze-san, I said, trying to make her calm down. She looked at me, then sighed and sat down, but with an irk mark still on her forehead.

~On the other side of the fence~

-Ne, ne! Lift me up, Masashi-kun! A brown haired guy said, and pointed at the fence which separated the guys' hot springs with the girls'. The white haired guy turned around at his name being called, and then smirked.
-Sure, Osamu-kun, only if you lift me up afterwards, he said. He then turned towards the people soaking in the warm water, and looked specifically at a hazel brown haired guy and a black haired guy.
-Ryu, Haru, do you want to join us? He asked. The two guys in the water looked surprised at first, mostly the brunette, but then recomposed themselves.
-Not interested, Yukine. I don't want to do something rude like that, the hazel haired guy declined. Haru nodded, as a gesture that he agreed with Ryu. An evil grin was then plastered on Yukine's face.
-But... Aren't Yumekaze-chan and Yumehara-chan bathing right now...? He said in a mischievous tone, the evil grin still on his face. The two flinched, and pink hue was visible on their cheeks.
-Th-that more reason not to. I-I don't want to do s-something like that to Akiko! Ryu stuttered.
-I'm n-not contributing to this either.., Haru said.
-Oh well, suit yourselves~, Yukine said with a smirk, and turned around. He intertwined his fingers, and bent his knees a little so it would be like a stepping stone for Osamu. Osamu grinned, and got lifted up by the whitehead. He gripped the fence with his hands, so that he would be able to pull himself up. But, unfortunately for him, a certain girl noticed the moment his hands became visible.
-HEY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! The midnight-blue haired girl, Kishiba, exclaimed and threw a nearby wooden bucket at his hands before he could get a peek over the fence. Due to her reaction, the rest of the girls became aware of the guy who was trying to peep on them, and a lot of them started to throw things at his hands to make him fall. Hitomi's soap bottle hit his hands pretty hard, which made him shriek in pain, and a loud thud followed.
-Don't you dare try to peek at us again! One girl angrily yelled. Osamu and Yukine were lying on the ground, the brown haired one upset about the pain in his hands.
-Why did we think this was a good idea?! I didn't get to see anything and I hurt my hands in the process! Osamu cried two waterfalls.
He never tried to peep ever again.

———————————————

I've edited THE WHOLE STORY. I've fixed grammar mistakes, spelling mistakes, honorific and addressing mistakes, I've given Yuka a last name, I've changed the school's name from Tsuki academy to Tsukimori academy (since I thought it was too short and simple.), and I've fixed dialogs and removed some unnecessary ones.

That, writers block, and that school has made me really busy are the only excuses I have for being a horrible author and not updating in, I don't know, 4 months!?

And during that time this book reached 2K reads, when I just thanked for 1K last chapter. Thank you so, so much. ❤︎❤︎❤︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 4 28
Today in 20XX, technology has advanced so far around the world that now people are able to perform simple and complex tasks via the Cyberworld create...
2K 114 53
''I really thought my troubles over when my team and I saved the world. Everyone returned to their normal lives so I thought we finally get to live i...
696 69 30
"We were spending time together one day until our gemstones and the keys from the Sky Kindgom reacted, opening up a parallel world.....800+ years in...
135 32 28
Kyoko Hanako is a lovely and energetic girl who isn't shy of express herself. Sometimes she can be an airhead, but she will turn serious if her frien...