We Don't Talk Anymore ; Seulm...

By -taeyongie

<<In which ,Kang Seulgi has lost contact with Park Jimin after they have braken up without a acceptable... More

we
don't
talk
anymore
like
we
used
do
part2 ; 0
part2 ; 1
part2; 2
part2 ; 3

to

141 10 1
By -taeyongie

As we arrived in japan , i straightly went to the toilet as i've been holding it moments ago . After that , i went out and i walked alone as wendy was missing . maybe she's with the others .

but then someone stopped me . inwas shocked and my breath went fast as i was scared .

he .. is holding my wrist ........ skinship

" what do you want jimin? " i exclaimed while trying to calm myself and not being obvious. he sighed and then gave me a little smile ' she wore the necklace i gave 6 years ago ..' he thought.

" the teachers asked wendy to go with them so i decided to wait for you so thay you didn't get lost " he said .

i then pulled my hand away from him .
" where did they go ?" i didnt even looked at him .

" im not sure , thats why im here .. so that you wont get lost alone " tch

" pftt , i rather get lost alone " i said while rolling my eyes im annoyance and then walked away . eventhough i know that he is following me at least i dont want to even face him .

As we — i mean , as i finally met wendy . i ran to her and pinched her .
" how dare you leave me just like that " i said while i was slightly feeling broken .

" i thought ji— ... ahh haha at least there's him hehe .... " she replied . i h8 him dont you knowwww thatttt . i tried to reply her by telepathy since jimin was near to us . pftt of course it didn't work , instead ill just ignore her hmph .

" okay , im sorry ! because leaving you with him ... i just have no choice .... the teacher asked me to do such a important thing so i had to do it ... " she said as we were heading to the hotel in the bus . " don't do that again okay ... i didn't even take a long time ... hmm "

" okay2 ... i wont ask anyone to wait for you okay .. and then get lost okay " she joked . " pstt what ever " i said then rolled my eyes .

i totally felt something today , i keep thinking about tonight which i need to meet austin .. at the same time i was excited to see the japan city but at the same time too i just felt like i was being stared . weirdly scary .

-—

" ahhh ! i've been dying to walk around here .. im so happy ! " i mutters while going back to the bus .

" okay kids , so that's for today's tour .. we just hve time to have a little tour around osaka because we arrive late right and now .. we'll go back to our hotel and what you're gonna do is ... have dinner at the hotel restaurant and then rest well okay . if you wanted to go out around the hotel , you can but you should tell us before going out okay ?" the teacher exclaimed as soon we have been seated .

" hmm ... i need to meet someone tonight for dinner , seems like you will he having dinner alone . " i exclaimed to wendy . " w-what ?! who .. why didn't i know this " sigh

" sorry that i didn't told you earlier , its my dad's friend . he's currently here in japan and they literally wanted to see me so they decided to have dinner with me together tonight " i replied . " ahhh its okay then ... kenta can bring me around here too hehehehee since he's japanese " pftt hahahahha

" okay then have fun with that japanese  boi " i replied . " i heard thatttttttt " kenta suddenly sounded behind us .

we laughed " wow you literally shocked my entire life " wendy exclaimed.

" hahahaha of course , anyway ill bring you out anyways dont worry .. i already have plans on what to do "

" hehe yay " she exclaimed happily. hahaha these guys are so cute sometimes.

after i got ready , i went out from my room and head to the restaurant near the hotel that they said wanna meet me there .

I walked into a 5-star restaurant and then the waiter greeted me . " um , im meeting someone ... its mr, leonard " i talked in english since i didn't knew japanese . " oh ! he's upstairs... you can follow me miss " she said and asked me to follow her .

As we arrived , i saw a table full of people and there's austin . seems like he's with his parents and siblings.

binch ... i felt like i was disturbing them .. ugh i shouldn't even be here rn .

" Oh ! Seulgi! you've arrived haha " his father exclaimed. i could just replied with with a awkward smiled .

" Take a sit ! Sit here infront of austin !" he said . i just followed waht he asked huhu . " thank you " i thanked the waiter that pulled the chair for me .

" i heard that you're here for a trip ! how fun is that ! so do you enjoy your time in seoul ? eversince you moved there , austin has been so different haha .. maybe he's just misses you" ugh i wanted to puke everytime he said his name . ( you guys can imagine austin as bae jinyoung 😉 but sorry that i had to him as this role )

i fake a laugh " yes haha , it was fun ... the university is good too . i felt happy " i replied . ugh 😒

" maybe you and austin should take a walk after this ? you've just arrived here .. while austin already knew everything here ... so you should take her for a walk or treat her a drink or something son ... " ugh no thanks ......

" okay " he replied as he was annoyed.

after some lame talk and have finished eating . well , of course i ended up walking with austin . he took me to a shop and buys drinks for us . it was awkward...... its been months since we last met .. i thought we wouldn't meet but sigh .... i hate this .

" drink up " he said while trying to pour me the drink . but i stopped him .

" no i dont drink " i replied . " pftt , this wine is very expansive how could you ....ugh whatever " he said .

we didn't even talk or what . i just could see anger in his face , looks like he's still didn't accept the fact that im the only girl who rejected him . he keep drinking and drink till he finished the bottle ... i was kinda shock as i saw he had finished them . i was playing my phone so i didn't even looked at him .

" oh .. you've finished them ... now can we go ? " i said annoyingly . he then smirked at me " who do younthink u awe to sayi that two mwe " ..oh god he's drunk already.

sigh , i then took the bottle from him and looked at the bottle . " oh my god , it contains 60 percent of alcohol... the fu— are you crazy austin ?! " i exclaimed. " huh ? wwwhat .. so now u say me crazy huh ?! yowre the one ceazy women ... ywo rehected me ! "

" i– ugh what should i do .. " i mutters but then i called his father .

" hello , uncle . " i spoke
" he's drunk " i added .

" hmm i see ... its okay , can you sent him back to the restaurant? im still here .. ill make sure ill punish him later" woops .

" okay .. " i said and then fastly went to him and helped him to wake up before he actually be unconscious ...

he kept muttering weird things .. ugh im so embarrassed at the people who looked at us ... its already late but ugh . i regret meeting him oh god ..

but then he suddenly stopped . i looked at him curiously since he's really weird when he was drunk .. " why ru holding mey ! i h8e u ! you shold juct dié  " he said and then he suddenly pushed me to the wall of a already closed store .

he holds both of my shoulders to the wall so damn .... its hurts . i felt like its going to bleed later .. " YAHHH ! STOP IT " my inner korean went out . nobody was there so ...... i prayed to god to not die in japan omg .

" HEL— " before i could even shout for help , he slapped me . i falls to the ground as the pain was forming at my face was burning . but the back of my shoulders are more hurtful since i wore a shoulder off shirt and a cardigan plus the cardigan is .. thin .  i felt like crying.

he then grabbed my hair and pulled me up . " I HATE YOU ! I FELT LIKE KYLING U RIGHT NWO ... YOU WERE GONE AND MY LIFE HAS BEEN HAPPY ENOUGH BUT YOU SHOWED UP AGAIN . DONT YOU KNOW MY DAD TREAT ME LIKE SHIT BECAUSE HE SAID THAT I WAS  BEHAVING BAD TO YOU THATS WHY YPU DONT LIKE ME .. YOU SHOULD JUST DIE SO THAT MY LIFE IS BACK TO NORMAL " he shouted to me while holding my face with his hand . i was crying .. im scared oh god ..

but then i suddenly saw hyunjin ... who was about to cross us .. i looked at him who was shocked looking at us . i cried while trying to call him . you know what ? he ran away . my heart sinks ,  he's my best friend how could he leave me just like this ...

he then tried to rip my cardigan off but then suddenly all the pain from he was holding my face was gone as ....

Jimin , out from nowhere suddenly punched him . he punched him and kicked him ... i could just fall and cry while looking at them .

" YOU SHOULD STAY AWAY FROM HER FOREVER !! JERK " he shouted as austin is walking away but ended up fainting in the middle of the walkway .

He approaches me and then he gave me a hug . i couldn't do anything .. the things in my mind is only what he did to me ... if jimin wasn't there .. i could possibly die here ... tragically.

to be continued

oh god . what did i just wrote .
btw please VOTE so that ill update more 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.4K 1.4K 49
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...
209K 4.9K 55
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc
1M 1.6K 37
There will probably be some fluff but there will mostly be smut stories. And I'm very sorry my miss spelling This is my first ever book so please let...
79.1K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...