[EDITING] Time's Running Out...

By evethesithh

I was killed by a serial killer who has been wandering around my school's campus. My soul then wandered aroun... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11.
12
13.
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
38
39
40
E P I L O G U E || extra part

37

733 40 26
By evethesithh

"Got anything to say... Jimin?" The warden squinted his eyes at him but Jimin totally ignored. Then the warden made the i-am-watching-you signal at him and went away.

-----

"Don't do that" I whispered angrily when I saw he made a face at the warden.

"Do what?"

"Do that face to him, it's disrespectful"

"Since when do you prioritize respect?" Jimin was clearly annoyed by me because he thought I was controlling him on how he acts and what he should say for himself. He's the rebellious type of person so she should understand except, they don't have that 'bonding time' at all.

Things happened too fast, yknow.

"Since I was young duh"

"Who taught you that?" He gave me the provoking look.

Then I literally stopped thinking because as I can remember, I cannot even remember my past, neither do my childhood years. All I remember is waking up from the so-called 'afterlife' and went on with my life, tracking the murderer (Mr. Rose).

Then I looked back at him and squinted my eyes at him with disgust. I know he knew I can't remember my past and yet here he is, provoking me about sensitive issues.

Heck, I don't even know who my parents are and who I actually am before I died.

"How dare you.."

Right after the warden let us go to our respective classes, I instantly made my way to the building leaving Jimin behind.

Jimin was dumbfounded and didn't realize what he had said actually triggered him. "no no.." he muttered and tried catching up to her.

-----

My classroom was getting more clearer as I head straight to the front door and burst in. I stopped mid-way right at the entrance of the class when I realized the class was still undergoing.

Professor X gave me a pissed off look because I basically disrupted his class. "What do you have to say for yourself young lady"

"I-I'm sorry... I woke up late-"

"Woke up late from hooking up with one of the students in this school" a male voice break out and made the class laughed at me.

My face was red because of the humiliation that I have to go through.

"I know well how 'you' love to manipulate guys in any way but please, do not do it within this school because it's illegal and you'll be risked being expelled" Professor X warned sternly.

He was being called as Professor X is because he is a professor and second, his name is Xanderious which sounded awfully lame so we just call him Professor X for short.

"Wh-what..-"

"But professor! We have to expel any potential 'sluts' within our school!" A female voice breaks out with a sarcastic-sympathy tone which made me more furious.

"H-Hey!-"

"Shut your mouth and stop being disrespectful!" Professor X's voice boomed across the classroom.

"But they started it first!-"

"A word from you again and I swear you're going to get it from me"

"I was just protecting my rights!"

"Detention for an hour exactly after school!!" His voice stormed and I could feel myself getting smaller and shut my mouth. "Now go to your seat" I quietly followed his orders and when I was about to sit, I heard him say "How on earth did I end up with students as dirty as her"

When I seat down, I literally teared up and a few of them actually ran down on my cheeks. My classmates were giving me looks and most of them gave me the disgusted look. I quickly wiped the tears away and turned to look beside me who is Suga. He noticed me looking at him and he shrugged and looked back at the front.

"Hey.."

"Shh you're gonna get me into trouble"

That breaks my heart even more. I didn't realize I could be that much of a burden to the people around me. I seriously don't know what's happening and why they're calling me a slut. I'm not two-timing anyone since I'm not with anyone right now.

"Please be a quiet young lady!" My thoughts stopped coming in and looked at him, scared looking into his scary eyes. "Geez, you should be thankful your father is not here anymore or else I swear I'll call him right this instant'

"No one talks about my father like that!"

Professor X was taken aback that I raised my voice while standing up from my seat in anger.

"Lower your voice!"

"I won't if someone talks about my passed-away dad like that! I can be more rebellious if I want! I can make sure you suffer if I want!"

Everyone gasped in shock at my last words.

"Do you think..?" I heard someone whispered.

"Mrs. Rose..?" Someone whispered back.

I hit my table in anger and went out of the room feeling furious.

"Fuck them anyway, it's not like I'm gonna be here forever"

-----

The bell rang signaling the recess time has started. I hugged myself and walked through the crowd of glued eyes on me and made my way to Jimin's locker. I know he's the one who can help me now since the blackpinks are still hospitalized. When Jimin came in sight, I heave a sigh of relief and went over him.

"Hey Jimin.. this may sound weird but-"

"Got to go and has no time for you.. so sorry" Jimin made a pitied look and quickly closed his locker and made his way to his friends which are the BTS. I saw Rapmon giving me a sorry-you-have-to-go-through-this look before all of them walked away.

I could feel tears sting my eyes and how my heart was being ripped apart ferociously. I turned around and made my way to that one private room which no one can budge in.

As the music room came in sight, I went to the front desk and requested an empty violin room for myself. She handed me the keys and I went straight into the respective room. Just as I closed the door behind me, my body literally dropped to the floor and I cried my heart out. I wailed and whimpered in sorrow because no one can hear me from outside so it's safe.

After about half an hour crying, I wiped the dried tears on my cheeks and got up. I studied the room carefully and went to a set of violins that are rested on a table in the middle of the room.

A song hit me and I just know what to play that suits my current mood. I picked up the violin and started playing it with a song called Dealova.

(A/N: I encourage you guys to start playing the song in the youtube video in the upper section while reading this!! xD)

Honestly speaking since I live again, I didn't have any violin class but maybe it's mine before life. Yknow my life before I got killed.

Then I started reminiscing the old good times that I had with my passed away father. I remembered that one time where we actually went out from the kitchen with his spatula and apron on. The apron pink in color and I swear it's so humiliating but hilarious.

-flashback-

"Dad.., don't wear that outside. People are looking!"

"Aww but you have to admit, it's kinda cute"

I giggled but whined at the same time.

"Dad.. people will think of a mom!"

"But I am your dad and mom," He said matter of fact and remembered clearly the wrinkled at the corner of his eyes when he smiled and made a joke.

"Fine..~" I admitted and laughed along with him

-end of flashback- (A/N: You guys can stop the music xD)

"What're you day-dreaming?" A small female familiar voice interrupted my thoughts. 

"H-hey! You scared me, oh god.." I heave a sigh of relief when I saw it was the antique ghost-like a girl, the one in the hospital who wanted to help me find Mr. Rose.

"Nice song, I like it"

"You don't like, you love. You don't even the arts of violins since you are just a ghost"

"Aye aye," She giggled but sounded creepy at some point.

"What is it?" I asked because she said she will only appear when there are vital things for me about Mr. Rose.

"I found out the true story of him and why he became like that"

"Why?" I asked dumbfounded.

He looked at me with a resting bitch face and said, "Can you just sit down first? My neck is hurting from looking up at you!"

I furrowed my eyebrows at her and took a stool near me and sat at a table while she just stands in front of me with her hands rested on the table.

"You're not.. gonna sit down?"

"No, because I'm not tired. Ghosts don't feel pain honey"

I snapped my head back and said, "You just said that your neck hurts just from looking up at me"

"I didn't know you take the joke seriously"

I narrowed my eyes at her and said, "Okay what's the big deal"

"The killer is your friend"

"What?" I was taken aback.

"Yes, and he has a lover. His lover turned him into what he is now and there's no way back now because he didn't take his problem seriously"

"Wow I didn't know humans can take grieving lightly"

She gave me the resting bitch face and I shut my mouth.

"His love is Joy, one day Joy caught him with someone else and hen she ran to the rooftop to take some air and fell from the rooftop"

"Wow, that's the cliche" I made the ouch face and there she goes again with her resting bitch face.

"The twist is, she did not kill herself and when she fell, the guy already saw what happened. The problem is, even the guy can't remember who the girl who killed Joy is due to his extreme grieve"

"Ouch.." My eyes trailed down to my hands, feeling sorry for Mr. Rose, at least he still has his weak side of him.

"I like your eyes, by the way, it's pretty" I furrowed my eyebrows at her. "Anyway, Mr. Rose developed an illness where your people like to call it as DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder)"

"You mean the split personality thingie?"

"Oh you know, great!" She cheered with her child's voice she does look like a kid.

"But... I wanna know my past too, can you find it for me"

"You'll know it soon when the time comes" She winked, "Anyway Mr. Rose is actually your seatmate, Suga"

My face went pale and a chill went through my spine.

Knock Knock

I looked back and saw Jimin at the door, demanding entrance and my mood instantly went down. I looked back at the girl but she already disappeared.

-----

A/N; Okay- okay! So I just added a new character and I'm having a pretty hard time choosing her name since she's gonna play an important role in this story later on. She's the one who is the girl who greeted Soeun at the hospital after she got left behind by Jimin. Yes, she wore antique doll-like clothes, white hair, the size of a little girl and red eyes.

So, I would love it if you guys could drop down below the names you suggest! 

Here's a picture of her;-;  (absolutely no limits to how many you suggest the names)

Reallyyyyyy glad it's a long chapter! Because I just like keeping you guys intrigued ;)

Vote, comment and add it to your reading list and you get yourself a dedication from me! xD

Dedications ;

jazzy-108

Neko2702

michkayla-smileyface

ClarizcelVillarante

shinamoua110

DoctorShu

slaying_demon

Orihara_Maria

LamisHawot

LadyCozmic

xXSmilesfordaysXx

daisybisset

SugaGloss

Meghi7904

BtsAndYaoiFangurl

BaefromIncheon36

-jiyunism

BossMin0422

guccimaniac

sugartaekookies

user82210720

_7kpoptrash7_

ShahYana

seomin_bts

LKV_NCTZEN

_Potaetoe

SarahSailo

FrolyneMarollano

Princessaurora2004

EDITED 26/3/2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 190 15
nothing just two vampires in love...
62.4K 1.2K 13
'she realised that she didn't lose a friend,she just never had the real one...' all rights reserved
126K 3.6K 32
Lynna who lives with her bestfriend one day bumped onto a long lost childhood friend who is now a kpop star. (JIN) Her life is now stuck between two...
27.4K 694 12
"I still couldn't accept this" ~~Jin x reader~~ RANKS : #3 - btsksj #11 - ksj #12 - btskimseokjin #23 - fanficbts #26 - seokjinxreader #46 - unexpec...