Percy Jackson in Beacon Hills...

By iwrotethiswheniwas13

After the war, Percy and Annabeth just want to leave the world of gods behind and have quiet life. When Percy... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48

Chapter 33

847 27 3
By iwrotethiswheniwas13

Percy POV

Annabeth was here. I could feel her. It was like as soon she stepped into the locker room I could sense her. Feel her presence. 

I was proven right when Annabeth suddenly appeared out of nowhere, Yankees cap in one hand tucking it into the back of her shorts and a dagger in the other. She had her back too Violet and Brett, she didn't see them as she rushed over to me.

"Gods Percy! I've been looking everywhere!"

I tried to warn her. I screamed against the gag but even I couldn't make out what I was saying.

Violet had been crouching over Brett but now she dropped his head down onto the floor, removed the wire and went at Annabeth.

Brett was still breathing I could see that much but his eyes were closed, he had blood and something else covering his chin.

"Behind you!" I tried to scream but the gag prevented it from making an sense.  

Annabeth turned just as Violet reached her. Annabeth stood up in a millisecond and her and Violet started to fight.

Annabeth pushed Violet back into the lockers and punched her,  Violet kneed Annabeth in the ribs.

I felt so useless. I was meant to have her back, I was meant to protect her but here I was tied up. I was pathetic!

Brett let out a strange gurgle sound which puled Annabeths' attention away from Violet.

It was clear from the way she fought that this Violet girl was trained and so she took advantage of Annabeths distraction. She elbowed Annabeth in the stomache and when Annabeth doubled over she grabbed Annabeths hand which held the dagger and plunged it into her stomache.

The world slowed down. I felt myself go numb all over. Annabeth opened her mouth in an O shape. Violet pushed her aside and Annabeth slid down the wall, her hand coming back up covered in red.

"NO!" I screamed 

The room started to shake. The toilets went POP and water flooded out of them.

This couldn't be happening! This could not be happening!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 35.2K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
98.1K 3.4K 34
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
151K 3.1K 45
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
426K 28.9K 43
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...