A Fairy In a World of Swords

By Megan22998

Sword Art Online, a game where anyone who dies will die in real life. Fairy Tail, a guild for wizards who acc... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 Final
Sequel?
IM BACK!

Chapter 18

3.2K 102 11
By Megan22998

Lucy POV:

I change quickly into some normal every day clothes and then brush Kiko's hair, today we're going to the first floor to try and find out some information about Yui. I braid Kiko's hair and then add some white flowers in a crown around her head. Then I dressed her in a white dress with blue belt, it's similar to the one she had on at Asuna and Kirito's Wedding although not as fancy. I also made some clothes for Yui, I made her a pink jumper and grey skirt.

"Here you go Yui, these clothes are for you." I say passing her the pile of clothes.

"Thank you auntie Lucy!" Yui says taking the clothes in her small arms.

Her and Kiko then walk back into the bedroom and get changed while I help Asuna with breakfast, Kirito and Loke however are still fast asleep.

"Why is it boys always leave everything for the girls to do?" Asuna asks me.

"Oh trust me, I'll got those lazy boys up." I say and walk over to Loke.

He's fast asleep on the sofa with his hair all over the place, Penelope would have a field day with him like this. But me? Not so much.

"Wake up!" I yell at him, he jumps and looks at me shocked.

"Why did you do that Lucy!" He yells at me.

"Because you need to stop taking such long cat naps! I know you would normally do this in the spirit world but you're not there right now, and if you don't get up I'll have Kiko do your hair and you'll have to stay like that all day." I say crossing my arms over my chest.

"Please no! Not that again!" He pleads.

"Then get up." I say hearing Asuna laugh behind me. "You should have Yui do Kirito's hair, make him walk around with pink and blue ribbons in his hair. Maybe some flowers too." 

"Don't think he would ever get his reputation back, instead of the Black Swordsman he would end up being something like the Rainbow Swordsman!" Asuna says just as Kirito walks from the bedroom.

"The girls woke me up, I'm not cut out for this...." He says slamming his head on the dining table, and just like when I did it the sign for immortal object appears.

"Well if you want to find out where Yui came from then you need to wake up, we'll have a lot of ground to cover." I say sighing. "Honestly you and Loke are terrible with mornings, Loke's a lion though so what's your excuse?"

"I'm fighting to free everyone from the game?" Kirito asks.

"Not valid since everyone in this room is doing that, heck I even run a guild and I can still get up early enough!" I complain.

Asuna then plays the peace keeper and tells us breakfast is ready, so we all sit down and eat. I love Asuna's cooking, she can always manage to make the food here taste like stuff in real life. I can do it with sweet flavors but with savory I always end up ruining it. Once we've eaten and washed up everything we head to the first floor, this floor always creeps me out a little since there aren't very many people here. The people on this floor are the ones who couldn't face going out and joining us at the front lines, the ones who still hold onto their loved ones and bury themselves in grief. We all miss our family and friends IRL but it's for them we fight every day. We fight monsters and floor bosses so that everyone can get out, so that we can all be free again, and so we can see our loved ones again. As we walk around Yui sit's on Kirito's back, he keeps asking her if she knows anyone or recognizes anything here. Could there be a problem with her nervegear which is causing the memory loss?

"Give us your money!" I hear someone yell.

"I'll be right back ok? I think there is something going on over there." I say to everyone and then run off.

I turn into a small alleyway and see the Army, and behind them is a group of kids.

"Something going on here?" I ask innocently, as if I am just a civilian.

"Stay out of this girlie! This is official army business!" One soldier yells at me.

"Are you kids ok over there?" I call.

"They are trying to take all our money and items miss!" A girl yells.

Getting slightly angry with how the army are dealing I use the walls to jump over them so I'm now in front of the kids, I place one hand on my side where my sword Lumen Histoire rests. The army soldiers look a little nervous and then I think one of them recognizes the symbol on my hand.

"It's Fairy Tail's guild master!" He yells.

Pulling my sword from my side I slash down across him.

"Oh don't worry, we're in a safe zone so you won't die. But it still won't erase the humiliation of being beaten by a girl, now give the items back to the kids and leave. Or I might have to send my guild to give you a good lesson you'll never forget." I say and they leave the kids items and run off terrified.

Turning around I notice a woman with the kids, there are three kids and her so there are a lot of items. The kids run forward and pick up what's theirs before they run off yelling their thanks, the woman walks over to me and smiles gratefully.

"Thank you so much Miss, those army soldiers are always increasing the taxes. We just can't afford to pay what they are asking from us, and it's horrible that they ask the kids to pay the same fee's as us." The woman says sighing. "My name is Sasha, and you have my deepest thanks."

"It was no problem, I was wondering if you could help me with something actually." I say. "Follow me."

I lead her back to where everyone was standing and see them surrounding Yui, rushing over I ask what happened to her.

"She started saying weird things and then it was like she was beginning to vanish! But then she came back and said she was so scared..." Asuna says with tears in her eyes.

"Would you like to bring her back to the church with me? I run an orphanage for kids here in the game, and you are more than welcome to bring her back until she recovers." Sasha offers.

"Thank you very much." I say and we follow her.

After Yui has had a rest we sit and eat with Sasha and the kids she takes care of, she explains a lot of them logged in with their parents and some have also logged in without their parents because they lied about their age. That was when Sahsa decided to open this orphanage to keep the kids safe, but ever since we've gotten to higher floors the army has been demanding more and more money from them.

"That's awful what the army is doing, they should know better than to take money from little kids." I say as Kiko sit's on my lap eating some bread.

"I agree, also have you seen Yui before? We found her wondering near our home and the poor thing has no memory." Asuna asks wiping some crumbs from Yui's face.

"No I haven't seen her here before." Sasha says and then the door to the church opens.

Sasha walks over and the woman at the door introduces her self as Yulier and she's the vice-commander of the army. She apologizes for the way the other members acted and thanks me for acting in the way I did, she then asks us for help. Kibaou a member of the army had been trying to overthrow the current leader Thinker, I notice Kirito and Asuna glance over at me and I understand why. Kibaou was on the assault team on the first floor boss and he yelled at Kirito for letting Diavel die, even though that wasn't the case. We agree to help but only if Kiko and Yui can stay with Sasha until we come back.

"No mommy I'm coming with you!" Kiko complains on my lap.

"Sweetie..." I say trying to get her to calm down.

"I'm coming too!" Yui cries pouting her bottom lip.

"I guess they are coming then..." Loke says and I try to hide my laugh, Kiko has always been stubborn ever since day one. But she agrees to stay at the guild when I go on boss raids or even when I go out to do some small quests with a couple of guild members, but they all love Kiko so I can guarantee she's in safe hands with them.

"They are tough, right girls?" I ask and they both giggle. "When did they learn how to tag team?"

Yulier leads us to the dungeon where Kibaou had sealed Thinker, she tells us that this area was hidden and Kibaou has been using it to hide his treasures and even lock people up if they don't pay the taxes. Some frog things begin to spawn so Kirito then fights them with Loke, they have a little bromance going on right now which Asuna and I always find funny.

"Look they dropped some items!" Loke yells happily.

"Asuna think you can cook these?" Kirito asks holding some frog legs.

Asuna then begins to throw the legs away causing them to loose durability and vanish, Kirito then complains that food is food and we shouldn't waste it. Can't say I agree with you there Kirito...As we get further into the dungeon I pass Kiko a teleport crystal to make sure that if danger appears she can get out, I also give one to Yui as a precaution. Yulier then notices someone in a safe zone, her eyes light up and a flush fills her cheeks as she runs towards him. Must be more than friendship between those two...

"Thinker!" She yells running towards him.

"Yulier! Stop it's a trap!" Thinker yells.

Soon the whole dungeon goes dark, and a large shape begins to appear. I instantly grab Kiko's hand and pull her behind me as the figure takes shape, it turns into a large robed figure holding a large scythe. I look up and notice the name of the boss, Fatal Scythe...I rush Kiko over to the safe zone and yell at Asuna to bring Yui here.

"Keep them safe, take them out of here!" I yell and run back.

"Mommy!" Kiko yells.

"Mommy will be ok sweetie! Stay with Yulier and Thinker!" I yell.

Me, Asuna, Kirito and Loke create a shield with our swords as Fatal Scythe swings down it's scythe at us, we all go crashing back with our health halved. Struggling to rise to my feet I look over and see Kiko, Thinker and Yulier have vanished but Yui is walking towards us.

"Yui get back!" Asuna cries at her.

"Mommy, Daddy don't worry. Everything will be ok." Yui says as the scythe comes crashing down on her, but she takes on no damage. A symbol above her head appears telling us what we never thought we would see.

Immortal Object

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 340 15
Right around turning into manhood both of your parents died. Instead of finding work peacefully and starting slow you were forced into the real world...
11.5K 270 16
A Sword Art Online inspired story, names are after anime characters of fairytail, SAO, Naruto and many more. A typical love story then turned to a so...
1.8K 33 24
The Fairy Tail guild is home to many people, one of them is Natsu Dragneel. No one knows but he has a sister. Rose Dragneel turns up to find her brot...
277K 2.8K 200
You are (Y/N) (L/N), an S Class Dragon Slayer Wizard from Fairy Tail!! You always have a code, which is to protect your family at all costs!! You see...