The Unexpected Destiny ~ Byun...

By moonice__

[COMPLETED] You had your very first meeting with EXO, and thought it would be a special day for you. However... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1 : A Preparation for a Big Day
Chapter 2 : Meeting Him
Chapter 3 : In Their Dorm
Chapter 4 : Getting Closer
Chapter 5 : Shocked
Chapter 6 : A Memorable Day (1/2)
Chapter 7 : A Memorable Day (2/2)
Chapter 8 : Fun
Chapter 9 : Back Home
Chapter 10 : Meet Him Again
Chapter 11 : Surprise!
Chapter 12 : Wonderful Place
Chapter 13 : He's So Sweet
Chapter 14 : It Can't Be Him!
Chapter 15 : He Came Here
Chapter 16 : I Can't Believe This
Chapter 17 : I Love You
Chapter 18 : Hangout
Chapter 19 : A Small Gift
Chapter 20 : Should I Confess?
Chapter 21 : Asked Out
Chapter 22 : Jerk
Chapter 23 : The First and Last Date
Chapter 24 : By Your Side
Chapter 25 : Cold
Chapter 26 : Stuck in a Hospital
Chapter 27 : He's Hurt
Chapter 28 : Solved
Chapter 29 : Doyoung
Thank You! (Please Read)
Special Chapter

Chapter 30 : Always be with You

1.5K 42 6
By moonice__

The moment you stepped in the dance room you could hear the loud noises they made. They didn't even realize your existence until Baekhyun cleared his throat loudly.

"Oh Y/N! You're here?!" Chanyeol exclaimed happily.

You smiled and nodded.

"Finally, gosh! It's been so long since I met you!" Chen said and was about to hug you when Baekhyun stopped him.

"Excuse me, her boyfriend is right here beside her," he said.

"Sorry but I miss her too much!" Chen stuck out his tongue and hugged you tightly.

Baekhyun frowned and pouted while you just laughed along with the other members. After he broke the hug you went to sit on the floor next to Baekhyun as he huffed. Kyungsoo went to sit beside you and smiled sweetly.

"I'm glad you and Baekhyun are happy now. I was so worried back then," he said.

"I know right, I feel so relieved," you said.

"I'm not happy," Baekhyun said and scooted away from you.

"Are you going to keep being mad at me like this?" you pouted as you linked your arm with his, resting your head on his shoulder.

Baekhyun just looked at you for a second then looked away.

"Oppa??" you said it cutely and did an agyeo which made you cringed after that.

"You know me too well, I can't resist your cuteness," Baekhyun smiled and ruffled your hair.

"Guys, can we start practising KokoBop and Power? We're going to have a mix performance this Saturday!" Suho said, earning everyone's attention.

"Nah I'm too lazy, I just want to stay with Y/N," Sehun purposely said, making his hyung jealous.

"Ouch!" Sehun held his forehead after earning a smack from Baekhyun.

"Y/N, you know the choreography of our dance right?" Suho suddenly asked.

"Uhm yeah, pretty much. I ever learnt about it since last time I was obsessed with the song," you said.

"Okay then, you dance with us. So Sehun and your boyfriend will join us to practise," Suho said and told everyone to get into the position.

"Where should I stand?" you asked and Suho pointed to the spot where you had to stand.

You nodded and Chen started to play the music then he quickly ran back to his spot.

Shimmie shimmie Ko Ko Bop I think I like it
ginjangeun Down down bukkeureo malgo
eojireoun mamsoge naega deureoga
iksukan deut budeureopge nege beonjeo ga

As the music continued to play, you danced to it smoothly. You couldn't believe that you actually remembered all the details. After KokoBop ended, Power immediately played.

meomutgeoriji ma Move on
ja shigani eopseo
neoye miraeneun baro sangsange dallyeosseo
duryeoum ttawin beoryeo urin geuraedo dwae
modeun yeolswen neoege inneunde
jamdeulji anado kkumkkudeon neol
itji ankireul barae barae
oneul uri hamkke
shinnage hanbeon bultaeweo bolkka
kkok hana dwen Feeling feeling
So turn me up

The chorus started and you started to enjoy it. You like POWER the most because of its cheerful beat.

After it ended, you could see everyone was sweating including you. Suho clapped, earning everyone's attention, "Okay I don't think we need to practise again? We did very well today."

"And Y/N, you should be a dancer, your dance is really good. Or if you can also sing or rap well, you should be an idol," Suho smiled.

"Talking about that, why don't we ask her to sing?" Kai wiggled his eyebrows.

"Or rap?" Chanyeol smirked.

You showed a nervous smile, "I can't sing nor rap."

Lay took a breathe through his teeth, "It seems like you can do it though."

"Yea Y/N, please sing for us," Xiumin added.

You looked at Baekhyun and he just smirked and shrugged. It seemed like he also wanted you to sing.

"Fine fine, I'll sing. But just one time okay?" you said and got ready.

Everyone gathered up and sat on the floor as you stood in front of them.

[a/n. If you watch Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo, you will know this song. It's the song that HaeSoo (IU) sing for the princes on Eun's (Baek) birthday. The song is called 'My Dear Friend'. It's so sweet that's why I love it so much and it really matches this scene.]

Appeuge halkwigo ganeun
Nari seon baram sogedo
Han joom byeot i johaseo utna

Bappeuge seuchigo ganeun
Mujeonghan saram sogedo
Han joom beosi johaseo utna

Waeroum eobtneun goseul chatge dwaemyeon
Nawa geu goseuro hamkke gada o

Chingu chinguya
Neoda wo gomawo

Chingu chinguya
Neoda wo gomawo

Amu mal eobtneun haneul i
Eoje wa dallaboyeodo
Nugureul tathal suga itna

Eojjeomyeon sesang moduga
Museoun kkumeul kkuneunde
Na honjaman ul suga itna

Doragago sippeun gosi isseotjiman
Ijen nae baljagukmajeo najseonde

Chingu chinguya
Neoda wo gomawo

Chingu chinguya
Neoda wo gomawo
hmm~

Everyone clapped and cheered as you finished singing. Your sweet husky voice made all of them smiled in happiness.

You shifted your gaze to Baekhyun but he didn't smile at all. Instead, his mouth was opened a bit while his eyes never left yours. You gave him a confusing look but he didn't bother to even move an inch. You were wondering what happened to him.

"Y/N! Y/N!!" Chanyeol shouted, snapping you out of your thoughts.

"What?"

"Finally! Were you just daydreaming? We've been calling you for years!" he said, looking a bit annoyed.

"Okay I'm sorry. Why did you guys call me?" you asked.

"Rap?" Sehun grinned.

You frowned, "N--no!"

"Please??" Sehun blinked his eyes a few times, trying to do aegyo.

You crossed your arms, "No!"

"Go Y/N! Go Y/N!" Chen started cheering and everyone joined him.

You had no choice but ended up agreeing them, "Okay I'm going to do a freestyle rap."

Chanyeol's face beamed and he immediately started beatboxing. You counted the beat and started to rap. Rapping about how happy you are to be friends with all of them.

After you're done, you bowed and everyone cheered again.

"Woah Y/N, you're so talented!!" Xiumin said and he kept on clapping.

"Of course, she's Baek hyung's girlfriend," Kyungsoo said and looked at Baekhyun.

Everyone turned their attentions to Baekhyun as he was still looking at you with a blank expression.

"Baek? You okay?" Lay asked.

"Hello? Baek?" Suho waved his hand in front of his face and Baekhyun blinked two times, like his brain was just turned on after a long sleep.

"Why are you guys looking at me like that?" he asked, looking extremely confused.

"This kid is sick," Xiumin said.

Kai and Sehun nodded in agreement as Chen put his hand on Baek's forehead.

"Yea he is sick," Chen said, nodding continuously then started wiggling his eyebrows. "He is sick because of too much LOVE."

"Aaawwww," everyone started to tease Baek and he stood up, feeling embarassed and annoyed at the same time.

"I'm not sick okay?" he frowned and everyone laughed, including you.

---

One year later.

"Daebak!! We can actually come back here!! Can you guys imagine?!" you shouted in joy.

So you and EXO were back to the amusement park that you went a year ago and again, their company rented the whole park.

"Is it just going to be us?" you asked, remembering that last time you went with some other idol groups.

"Nope! This time there will be more guests!" Suho smiled.

"Oh I forgot to tell you guys, I invited my two special guests," you said.

"Who?" Baek asked.

You were about to tell him when someone called your name. You turned back and saw Naeun and Doyoung running towards you.

"Oh my gosh!! I miss you soooo muchhh!!" she squealed and hugged you tightly.

"I thought we just met a few days ago?" you raised an eyebrow.

"Yea but I can't live without you!"

"You mean you can't live without Doyoung?" you smirked and she blushed while Doyoung chuckled.

"How long have you both date?" Baekhyun asked Doyoung.

"Uhm, 8 months. Right Naeun?" Doyoung smiled.

"Yes, 8 months 1 week 2 days," she said and everyone laughed.

"Okay so who are the guests?" you asked, couldn't wait to meet all of them.

"Well, you need to be patient," Chanyeol said.

"Oh they're coming!!" Sehun pointed at a bunch of crowd.

There you saw, BTS, Got7 and NCT that you've ever meet before. But not just them, there were also SEVENTEEN, ASTRO and the new boy group that you love so much, Wanna One!!

Your jaw dropped open, "Are you serious?"

"Don't act like you never meet idols before. Your boyfriend is an idol," Baekhyun said, annoyed.

You ignored him and ran to hug each one of them, the ones that you ever met before.

"Tae!! It's been so long! I always see you from TV!" you shouted.

"I know right!! I saw you on the news last time that you dated Baek hyung. Congrats, Y/N!" he said, showing his box smile.

So many of them congratulated you and you also congratulated BTS who got invited to so many shows in America.

"Thank you, noona," Jungkook smiled and you hugged him.

Now it's time for you to meet your favorite group, Wanna One. You approached them as you bowed, "Annyeonghaseo, my name is Y/N!"

"Yes we know your name," Daehwi said, smiling.

Your eyes widened, "You know?"

"Of course, Baekhyun sunbae's girlfriend," Seungwoo teased.

You secretly blushed then looked down. The moment you put your head up again, you saw Jihoon's face right in front of yours. He seemed so cute as he studied your face.

"Wow you blush so easily," he muttered.

"Y--yea I do," you stuttered.

Suddenly, he was pulled by Jinyoung and Jihoon faked a cry.

"Yah hyung! How come you do that to her? You just met her!" Jinyoung scolded.

"Do you think I care? She's cute," Jihoon said.

"Here we go again," Woojin sighed.

"Guys don't start please," Jisung said as they started to quarel.

"Hyung!" Guanlin called but they ignored.

You tried to hold your laugh looking at them. As you thought before, they are so funny and fun.

Suddenly you felt someone pulling you by your wrist. You looked at the person and saw Baekhyun.

"How come you laugh along with guys? You even hug some of them!" Baekhyun complained.

"Aaww, my boyfriend is jealous," you teased.

"Of course I am! What do you think?" he crossed his arms.

"Okay I'm sorry. Don't be mad please," you whipered softly and pecked his lips, making his eyes widened.

Then you left him while giggling, remembering how cute his expression was.

Until the middle of the night, all of you were playing, having fun together and get to know each other more. You also made friends with some of them who you just met.

You all sat down on the grass, some of you were lying down, watching the colorful fireworks at the beautiful night sky. You and Baekhyun were sitting down, locking your hands together with him.

"How I wish I can be this happy everyday," you said while your eyes never left the sky.

"Me too," Baekhyun smiled.

"What will happen to us next?" you asked out of curiousity.

"I don't know," Baek whispered and held both of your cheeks, making you faced him.

"But one thing I'm sure about," he smiled. "We will always be together. Forever."

Author's Note:
Okay the last chapter is super long hahaha. Thank you all for your support on this book! Even though it doesn't have many reads, I'm still happy.
After this I'm going to publish a thank you note, please read it! But if you're too lazy to read, I'm going to inform you here:
I'm going to publish a special chapter on Baek's birthday, so please please don't remove this book from your library first, or move it to your archive. So later you'll get notification when I publish the chapter.
THANK YOU SO MUCH ONCE AGAIN!! ❤😙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 4.7K 38
What will happen when the bullied Baekhyun meets his brothers friends after having not even one friend for the eighteen years of his life? Warnings:...
58.7K 1.8K 56
What happens when a KPop fan meets her bias group? A lot of things. Like a lot. Secrets are found out and relationships are made. ~~~ My first Wattp...
1.5K 77 38
You get the best summer of your life. When it's over.. will your summer love be that too? Suho fan fiction
23.3K 635 15
You and your best friend were on an Exo concert and you were really disappointed that you didn't met Sehun. You wrote a letter and the days after tha...