You Made Me Love You » h.s fa...

By SimpleAnonymous

Brianna Collins is just a normal teenager. Is she? No. Her college life was miserable. Her life is the one te... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Turdy-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty-One
Chapter Fourty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
EPILOUGE
BLACK ROSE

Chapter Fifty Four

168 4 1
By SimpleAnonymous

Chapter 54·

Brianna's POV

"W-what?" I ask in a higher tone of my voice.

"I already read your letter, and I said I love you too" I can hear him chuckle through the phone.

"Okay, okay bye" I hang up. I quickly went inside the house, running upstairs.

"Umm dad, I'm finish eating for now. Thank you!" I shouted while entering my room

I grabbed my laptop and sat on the bed, turning it on. I logged in my Skype and saw Harry was already online. He quickly invited me for a vid call which I accepted. Waiting for it to load and then there he is, shirtless as always and only in his boxers.

"Harry you idiot, put a shirt on" I laughed, crossing my legs. "And what's with you with Skyping"

"Hello too" he smiled, covering his mouth. "And if we didn't Skype now, i'll go the hell out of there"

"I know you won't do that" I said biting my lips.

"I can" he said, smirking "Do you miss me?"

"No" I slightly chuckled.

"Why not" he frown.

"Cause I don't" I smiled.

"Sister?"

I looked at the door and saw Jill and Lottie. They both walk towards me, joining me on the bed.

"Hey look it's that boy we played with before" Lottie said, pointing at the screen.

"Oh yeah. Hello mister!" Jill said waving at my laptop screen.

"Hello" Harry shouted, waving at them back. "How was school darlings?"

"It's fine, we both have some good grades. Thank you for asking mister" Both Jill and Lottie said.

"Hmm manners. Why can't your sister have them?"

"Shut up" I giggle "Okay Jill and Lottie, can you please give us some time for a minute? I'll give both of your gifts later"

They both nodded, kissing me on the cheeks before leaving my room. I looked back at Harry and saw him laughing. What the hell is wrong with him. I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Nothing" he shrugged, smiling. "So.."

***

"I guess I can go there to Australia in 2 months to visit you" Harry said, forcing a smile.

"Nah it's okay, your job is more important" I whisper. "By the way I really need to sleep now, I'm gonna surprise Chelsea and Francis tomorrow early in the morning. They don't know I came back"

"Okay, goodnight" he breathe out, waving.

"Night" I waved back.

I was about to log out and turn off my laptop but suddenly he called me.

"Psst." he smirked, covering his mouth with his hands. "I love you"

"Okay okay, I love you too. Take care there" I chuckled, waving once more and then turned off my laptop, putting it on the table beside my bed.

Well, we took a pretty long time. Maybe 3 hours? He even said that Kendall dating thing was not pretty good. He said management wants it to last longer than any of relationships he had before. Will me and him last long?

I tugged my self in the bed sheet, turning off the lamp beside me, closing my eyes to sleep.

*Morning*

I felt someone poking me on the shoulders, I opened my eyes and saw Chelsea and Francis looking a bit surprised. I quickly sat up, hugging them both.

"How dare you not telling us that you came back?" Francis shouted.

"It was suppose to be a surprise but I think not anymore" I said, Chelsea was just sitting at the end of the bed probably texting someone.

I asked Francis about it, he just shrugged. I got up from the bed, walking towards Chelsea. I poked her on the back, and she still didn't even looked back. Okay then. I quickly grabbed Chelsea's phone from her hands, running away from her. Francis held her tight. I looked at her phone and saw she was texting Niall. Chelsea abruptly took the phone away from me.

"You and Niall have something I don't know, don't you?" I pointed at Chelsea, smirking.

"N-no" Chelsea stuttered, looking away.

"Oh come on Chels, just tell us okay" Francis exclaimed.

"Okay fine, maybe we're just mutual understanding" Chelsea shrugged, me and Francis raising our eyebrows at her.

"Okay fine we're together, happy?" Chelsea said, rolling her eyes.

Both me and Francis run to her and hugged her. But Chelsea suddenly pushed us away, blushing. I laughed at Chelsea cause her face looked like a tomato, so red, Francis did the same and she look pissed.

"How about you and Harry?" Francis grin.

"We're okay, still staying strong" I forced a smile

"How about the three of us go to Starbucks?" Chelsea said, jumping up and down while clapping her hands.

"Starbucks it is!"

2 years later..

It's been 2 years now, and I finally got a job as a president of a company. Cool right? Me and my family's life is better now. And I just knew my stepmother and dad just broke up while I was still with the boys. How about me and Harry? Well, we're cool. And he didn't came to visit me here cause he said he was busy touring. And of course his job with Kendall still continue. Me and Harry Skype like every single day. But this past few months, we stopped. We we're both busy with our jobs. So we haven't had any time for each other. But still, he calls me.

Me, Dad, Jill and Lottie just moved in a new house. Well like a mansion now. Jill and Lottie we're a bit bigger now. Not those who always plays and always ask me for a cotton candy like before. A bit mature now. And it looks like they're both the top students in their class. I was in the living room, writing something important for our company. And I had to wear some glasses now. Jill and Lottie sad beside me, opening the TV.

"Lottie, would you please turn the volume down? Sister's busy with her work" I said, still continuing what I was doing.

"Up next is One Direction..."

But suddenly, the TV caught my attention. I looked up, sitting properly. I got my glasses off my eyes, pushing it on top of my head.

"Well it looks like One Direction will be visiting Australia,  well of course Harry bringing his girlfriend with her, Kendall Jenner. And seems like the band is taking break after their tour. And Harry Styles confirmed something special will be happening. Stay tune for more One Direction"

Special? How come Harry never told me this? I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket, I quickly grabbed it and it was Chelsea. I got up from the couch, answering the call.

"Brianna!" Chelsea shouted "Did you heard that One Direction will be coming here?!"

"Yeah I just did" I said, walking towards the kitchen.

"I heard that special thing was for you!" Chelsea screamed in excitement, Francis was on the background doing the same. "They said he will be at the park!"

"Shut up, you're just excited cause Niall will be here" I teased her, laughing.

"Ha Ha, very funny. But really, let's go to the park tomorrow in the afternoon to see what it is"

"Okay okay, I'm pretty busy now so I guess I'll see you tomorrow then?" I said, opening the refrigerator.

"We'll go there at 2pm okay? Bye" Chelsea hanged up.

I put my phone on the kitchen counter, grabbing a glass, pouring water in it. I quickly drink it all up, putting the glass on the counter. I looked at my watch and saw it was already dinner time, and dad's not home yet. I grabbed my phone, walking back to the living room.

"Hey, do you guys want McDonalds for dinner?" I asked kneeling in front of them. Both of them said yes in excitement

"I want chicken" Both of them said "With ice cream float"

I quickly dialed McDonald's and ordered what we wanted, I just ordered the same. Now we just have to wait for it to be delivered. I ran upstairs to my room, getting my wallet and then went back to the living room.

We waited for a few minutes, then suddenly the door bell ring. I run to the door opening it. I paid for it, and of course giving the delivery a tip. I grabbed the bag of food, bringing it to the living room.

Niall's POV

"Thank you so much O2 Arena!! We'll see you soon!!"

Me and the boys ran back to the backstage, to our dressing roomWe all sat down in different couches, talking about everything we did on stage.

"Oh guys I remember, we're all going back to Australia right?" I asked, raising my eyebrows at Harry.

"Yeah, so?" he looked at all of us

"Don't you remember anything at all?" Liam asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"All I know that management said I should propose to Kendall, which I will" Harry stood up from his chair, leaving the room.

"Guys, did you know about this?" Louis asked, looking at us. All us shaking our heads.

"We need to stop this, did management really did this in purpose.And In Australia? Seriously?!" I almost shouted.

"We need to stop Brianna for knowing this, deal?" Zayn asked. All of us nodding.

Screw management.

Brianna's POV

*Morning*

I heard my alarm clock buzzing again, i quickly turn it off. I got up from my bed, stretching a little before going downstairs to the kitchen. I saw my dad sitting on the couch in the living room with the twins as I got down the stairs.

"Oh Brianna you're awake, your breakfast in on the kitchen counter" Dad said, pointing at it.

"Oh okay, thank you"

I walked to the kitchen and sat on a high stool chair near the counter. I turned on the radio and started eating. Suddenly I heard the door knock. I got up from the chair, jogging to the door while chewing my food. I opened the door and it was the lads. 

"Brianna!" Liam shouted in surprise, all of them hugging me one by one.

"Who's at the door Brianna?" Dad shouted from the living room.

"Come in guys, let me introduce you to my father" I let them all come in.

"Uhmm dad, this is Liam, Louis, Zayn and Niall. They were the one I was with while I was on a vacation at Uncle Simon's" I said pointing at them. But where's Harry?

All of the lads shook hands with my father. And of course Lottie was familiar with Louis.

"Hey you're that guy that thought I was your sister" Lottie said pointing at Louis, pouting. Louis just smiled at her.

"Okay guys, I'll just go and take a bath and dress up" I said forcing a smile, they all nodded. Strange, at a time like these, Harry would be here.

***

It took me a couple of minutes to prepare. I took a bath, put my clothes on. Just tank top with a leather jacket , black pants and black boots. I went back downstairs and the door bell rang again. I jogged towards it again, opening it and it was Chelsea and Francis. 

"Girl, Harry is now in the park let- OMG" Francis was cut off when he saw the lads. 

Both Francis and Chelsea came in. Of course, Chelsea went to Niall. And Francis? Fangirling, taking pictures of them. The boys were making weird faces at each other.

"No Time! We need to go to the park now!" Francis said pulling me to the door by the arms "Harry is probably waiting for you!"

"Okay, don't rush yourself" I said and started walking to the park.

"Umm Brianna, how about we go to Starbucks instead?" Zayn asked behind me.

"Nah I'm full" I said and continued walking.

When we were at the park, we saw some fans circling around something. Probably Harry. I started walking towards the crowd but the lads suddenly grabbed me by the arm and pull me away. 

"Guys what are you doing?" I asked, trying to escape.

"This is just for your own good Brianna please" Louis pleaded.

I shake my arms until they all let go of me. I took a step forward in the crowd to get a better look of what's going on.

.

.

.

.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I updated too long.. >o< we had a vacation at the beach, so it was hard for me to get online.

plus there's no signal there -_-

Please keep Reading, Voting and Commenting

PS: This Fanfiction will be almost finished.. maybe 3 chapters or 4 left?

-Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 454 44
Louis Tomlinson. He is the typical ideal athlete at his school, Hayfield high school. Everyone thinks they know him. You know, a player with a big eg...
826K 22K 57
Ashton has known " the boys" since her junior year of high school. Her brothers friends were constantly getting her into trouble, Harry especially. ...
907K 30.7K 27
Renee Delilah Parker has never been too popular at school. She gets average grades, has two best friends and all she wants to do is get through her l...
11.8K 948 30
A/N: I wrote this book when I was 10 years old so prepare to cringe. 👫👫👫 What would you do if you were taken by four teenagers? Well, you mostly s...