We Don't Talk Anymore ; Seulm...

By -taeyongie

<<In which ,Kang Seulgi has lost contact with Park Jimin after they have braken up without a acceptable... More

we
don't
talk
like
we
used
to
do
part2 ; 0
part2 ; 1
part2; 2
part2 ; 3

anymore

177 6 0
By -taeyongie

Seulgi's point of view .

" the professor looked kinda scary haha" i said while trying to open the cafe door .

but then .."OWCH ! "

I gasped as i actually hit someone with the door by pushing it so hard . ugh .. this what happen when you tried to open it together and then ended up hitting someone between us .

" Oh god ! I'm so sorr— " i stopped as i saw the person face .

" Seulgi !! " he exclaimed as soon he woke up . i didn't even help him lmao

" Ah .. taehyung " i mutters and then looked at jimin which is standing behind him playing his phone which is trying to avoid me .

well guess what ? i don't want to face you either, park jimin 😒

" ita been a long time since we spoken ! " he exclaimed.

" ah .. yes .. " awkward..

" by the way , im so sorry about just now .. i didn't notice you was standing there "

" nah its okay , im just fine .... um we better go now .. bye seulgi and wendy " he said and bid a goodbye at us .

" ugh that was awkward " i mutters . wendy chuckles while nodding  .

-—

After our last class ended , i excuse myself to the restroom before going back home since i cant hold it anymore ... the room is damn cold just now .

I went out from the restroom after washing my hands . I stopped as i notice a familiar figure standing at the locker trying to take his things . but then he looked back .

i gasped as he noticed that i was looking at him . " h-hyunjin ? " i mutters . he looked at me in shock and then he smiled as wide as he could " ohmygod ... is that really you ? kang seulgi ? "

i nodded . oh shit , i just met another long lost best friend....
such a coincidence.

he then approaches me " gurlll you're looking so fineee now " he exclaimed that made me chuckle.

" thanks .. anyways i never knew you're in this university too ? "

" of course you didn't know .. we lost contact years ago but i heard that you moved to australia.. so how is it there ? "

i sighed " its fine there .. "

" are you sure its fine .. or you find it hard to forget that ji– "

" shush ! please dont say that name already .. im so sick of it .. "

" i see whats happening .. hurm , i think you should have a crush or new boyfriend so that you can forget him "

" nahh .. im not into dating people right now .. im currently working too so i have no time for those things "

" wooow .. i bet you're trainee righttt "

" pstt , im not ... im just a model not more .. "

" the fuk .. no wonder you looked so damnnn . "

" well .. im the youngest in the industry so i am still trying to work hard .. but they said that i already have a good sense of faahion so maybe thats why i got the job or something.. "

" you're so lucky then .."

" umm , i should go now .. my friend is already waiting for me haha .. see you later hyunjin ! " i then bid goodbye and went back to my car .

on my way to my car , i suddenly saw jimin .... arguing with a girl??

so then i walked slowly like i didn't even saw them . i took out the schedule i got earlier and take a look at it .

" YOU'RE SUCH A BITCH DONT YOU KNOW THAt ?? IF YOU DIDNT LIE ALL OF THESE THINGS WOULDNT HAPPEN " the fukkk did i just hear he scream .. suddenly i remember that time he suddenly wants to break up with me .. maybe thats his girlfriend . nah who cares anyway ..

" O-OPPa ... i-im sorry !! i just dont want you guys to get married !! i wanted to be with you .. now she's back !! i had to telk you so that you wouldn't go back to her !! oppa please .. "

he sighed " stop it eunna , there's never gonna be US in the fate book so you can fuxk off and get a life ! FROM NOW ON .. ILL NEVER WANT TO SEE YOUR BICHY FACE AGAIn " he replied and went off .

" OPPA ! " she cries .

pstt such a drama .. luckily i didn't hear much or im such in trouble ..

i entered my car and sighed of relief since they didn't even saw me walking there ...

" dude ... did you shit or what " BAHAHA WTH

" oh sorry HAHA im lost on the way back here " i lied about talking with hyunjin .

she then laughed like a maniac . wth woman . " luckily you're here now .. or by now ill be at the police station making a report about your lost .... in your own university " ha ha f u n n y .,.

i fake a laugh " okay-okay im sorry .. lets get mcdonald's and rest okay ... later night i had to go to my company cause i had a shoot with the new models "

" YAY "

" i bet im gonna gain weight anytime from now eversince there's you .. " i mutters.

" its okay then ... you've been so thin .. im jealous "

i laughed " btw you should come tonight with me ... "

" wHy ... i wanna watch a movie tonight " -.-

" oh .. i just wanted to introduce you to my HOT JUNIORS .. ugh if you refuse then — "

" okay ! ill join you "

😏😏😏 as expected from wendy haha .

-—
Jimin point of view

I sat at the sofa in frustration. I'm such a pabo ... why do i even believe on that bitch from the first place ... SHE LITERALLY LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING about my own girl– i mean ex girlfriend.

/ flashback /

" I- THAT'S NOT ME JIMIN ! I DIDNT DO SUCH THINGS LIKE THAT " she cried .

" YOU THINK YOU CAN LIE TO ME ? I KNOW YOU WELL SEULGI .. YOU'RE ACTING WEIRD THESE DAYS AT ME I KNOW THAT THERES MUST BE SOMETHING YOU'RE HIDING FROM ME .. " she then sat down and begged below my knees .

" I DIDNT DO SUCH THING JIMIN .. PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME .. WHY DO YOU SAY THAT " she cried more and even more .

i sighed in disappointment. my heart crashed " Seulgi .. lets just brake up okay ? about the engagement... forget about it . we are no longer together. lets not meet again "

she then stopped and looked at me going away in disbelif . i know that she would stop acting after i said that i want to let go of her ... but still i cant believe a girl ... from my best friend to my girlfriend would lie and cheat on me ....... with her own best friend , hyunjin .

/ end of flashback /

remember the things that i have done to her ..... brakes me apart .

i even pushed her away and she falled so hard . i just hope nothing happen to her .

eventhough i tried to move on .. i know that all these days i hated her because i still have feeling towards her . these days , i finally realised that i hated her just because of nothing ...

now i felt damn bad .

i- i need to ..... talk to her .

to be continued .
oh damn .... im bad at plot twist .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2M 45.5K 54
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
281K 13.2K 61
ပုံတိုင်းဆောင် +ရာချီဒွေး သူကြီးသားလေးနဲ့ အပေါင်ဆိုင်သားလေးတို့ကိုဖတ်ပေးကြပါအုန်းရှင့် တောရွာပုံစံလေးကိုမှ ကြိုက်နှစ်သက်ရင်တော့ဒါလေးဖတ်ဖို့တောင်းဆိုပ...
98.2K 1.4K 49
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
200K 10.1K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...