Runaway

By Littlebitafighter

They say running from your problems doesn't solve anything, well they were right and wrong. For Callie she es... More

Meet The Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Authors Note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 10

37 1 9
By Littlebitafighter

I look inside the messy house. Everyone was there. Priya, Ryder, Carter, Catherine, Johana, Andrew, and Josh. The girls were the first to get up and jump on me. I fall to the ground instantly. After our semi- bear hug the guys quickly follow, causing me to topple over once again

After our hugging-crying moment we find ourselves again watching a movie. It was called Fallen. Us girls finally got to choose one. I was screaming at the TV for its stupid ending. Everyone just laughs at me. I growl as Trey wipes away his tears and goes to hug me. He throws his hands up in defeat. I roll my eyes and head upstairs to Trey's room. As I wait for him I read a book called "The Statistically Probability of Love at First Sight". I was in the middle of chapter 4 when Trey opens the door and closes it softly. He looks up at me in shock.

"I didn't think you were still awake!" He says sounding suprised. A smile tugs at his lips as he crawls over next to me. "Watcha reading". I slightly smile and look over at him.

"A book." He rolls his eyes as his smile drops.

"I know that but what's the book called?" I glance at my cover. Then I slowly show it to him.

"What the fuck, that is the longest book title I have seen!" He yells into my ears

"Its not the longest" I say rubbing my still ringing right ear.

"Its too long for me" He lays back and rests his head on his hands. I place my Bookmark in my spot and put it on the nightstand. I turn off the lamp and look out the window I let out a small sigh. When I look at Trey he was staring straight at me. I look away to hide my blush. I hear Trey's muffled chuckle. I continue to look out the window. Not long after I hear Trey moving aroud then I feel his presence above me. BY his presence I mean his smell. I turn onto my back only to be an inch away from his face. I jumped slightly not expecting him to be that close to me. He smiles before getting off and heading out the room. When the door closes I let out the breath I didn't relize I was holding in.

I pull the covers over me and close my eyes.

The next morning was hell! I woke up to the sound of squealing girls and People jumping on me. I groan as I call for Apollo, He would sort them out.

He races up the stairs and into my room. He barks and snaps at the guys chasing them out of the room. The girls stay in the same place.

I glare at them.

"May I help you?" I ask raising my eyebrow.

"Eeeeekk!!!!" They all scream. I roll my eyes and get up and off the bed. I go into the bathroom to take a shower. I put on a t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants. I exit and was pulled downstairs and onto the couch in the living room.

"Tallie has officially become a thing!" Catherine yells. All of them were smiling like mad-men. I kick my feet up on the coffee table and turn on the TV scrolling through Netflix. When I finally found a show. Andrew walks in and sends me a glare.

"This is a coffee table, not a kickstand on a recliner chair!" He says shooing my feet of the table. Trey comes downstairs and sits next to me.

"really? SpongeBob!" He asks surprised of what I was watching .

"Are you a sponge hater!" I say placing my hand on my heart.

"Straight up, I've never found this show interesting." He responds while looking at the TV in disgust. I just scowl at him. He looks back towards me and sends me a smile. I rest my back on the couch. I look up at the celling and study the chandelier above.

"what can we do today? I'm so bored!" I whine.

"I don't know, maybe we could go to the Fair tonight". I whip my head in his direction, my friends do the same thing.

"Fair?" I was smiling ear to ear. He nods with a troubled smirk on his face.

"When do we go? What will we do in the meantime? Can we all go?" I ask without taking a breath.

"We can go around 6. I guess we can go out and go to the park. And yes we will all go."

I hug him before running upstairs with the girls. We all go through my closet and pick out dresses to where to the park

My Dress above

I pick out my dress after everyone else. It was a yellow sundress. I slip on a pair of white sneakers and a brown purse that matches with the outfit. I walk out of the room and close the door behind me. I whistle for Apollo and he was by my side within seconds. I put on his collar and leash. We walk outside to see everyone in the back of the truck. I laugh and help Apollo get up there with them. I go to the side of the car. My eyes met Trey's as he looks me up and down. He smiles slightly as I buckle up. Everyone in the back were talking as me and Trey were silent.

My eyes lighten up as I remember Corey. I pull my phone out from in my purse. I soon find Corey's number and I call him.

Conversation

C- Hey gurl

Me- Hey Coco

C-What's up

Me-Did you hear about the fair

C-Yeah

Me-It's the perfect place to meet Trey!!

C-*Gasps* that's right!

Me-Meet us there around 6

C-ok

Me-Alright bye then

C-Bye

End

I hang up and look to my left at Trey who has a shocked expression on his face.

"Oh my god, I told you, you're going to meet him whether tonight or another!" He mumbles a few words under his breath and pouts like a 4-year-old. We arrive at the park at 4:33 exactly. It was a warm weather. The breeze blowed gently as the sun beamed down on us.

I take a deep breath and smile as I exhale. Apollo leaps over to my side. We walk to the dog park. Apollo played with a beautiful Australian Shepard. We stayed there for thirty minutes before we decided to leave. On our way out Apollo chased a Chihuahua thinking it was a squirrel. The owner yelled at me and I told her to yell at the dogs hairdresser.

Everyone laughed at my comeback. At 5:15 we were home and we all changed into some other clothes for the fair.

My outfit

I walk downstairs to look for everyone. This time I was the first down. I look at my phone it was 5:23. We're making good time so far.

We all piled back up in the truck and head downtown to the fair.

I've never seen so many lights. I gawk at all the rides and games. We were walking around and waiting for Corey to show up.

Soon enough he came waltzing in after paying for his stamp. He is looking for me.

"COCO!!" I yell he looks over at me and smiles brightly. We run to each other and I jump in his arms.

I was pulled off of him and his smile drops. I look behind me to see....

MWUHAHAHAHA CLIFFHANGER.
Don't worry I'm gonna try and publish another one tonight even though it's almost 11 pm. I might be able to post chapter 11 at 11:30.

Shout out to priya atchely and her new book married to a criminal.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...