Deprived

By Shifting2wolf

Pale, inhumanly fast, unparalleled reflexes and even better senses, Vampires were well known in the supernatu... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Business as usual
Chapter 2 - Wandering eyes
Chapter 3 - Meant to be
Chapter 4 - Crack
Chapter 5 - All is lost
Chapter 6 - A new reality
Chapter 7 - Worst nightmare
Chapter 8 - The search
Chapter 10 - Queen Bee
Chapter 11 - Mine
Chapter 12 - A sign
Chapter 13 - Addiction
Chapter 14 - Release
Chapter 15 - Agony
Chapter 16 - Empty
Chapter 17 - Defiled
Chapter 18 - A Message
Chapter 19 - Vengeance
Chapter 20 - A Dryad's warning
Chapter 21 - Voices and Whispers
Chapter 22 - When one life ends...
Chapter 23 - ... a new one begins.
Chapter 24 - Awkward introductions
Chapter 25 - Recovery
Chapter 26 - True Family
Chapter 27 - Eternal Scars
Chapter 28 - Possible allies
Chapter 29 - An Improba's debt
Chapter 30 - The plan
Chapter 31 - Sanctuary
Chapter 32 - "It's not my fault..."
Chapter 33 - Monsters
Chapter 34 - Slow and steady
Chapter 35 - Progress
Chapter 36 - A new beginning
Chapter 37 - Sylvar
Chapter 38 - Bonding
Chapter 39 - Blood's Calling
Chapter 40 - Rules and Reminders
Chapter 41 - Understanding
Chapter 42 - Truce
Chapter 43 - Safety
Chapter 44 - Medicine
Chapter 45 - Okay
Chapter 46 - A step
Chapter 47 - Sugar and Spice
Chapter 48 - Memories
Chapter 49 - Knowledge
Chapter 50 - Contribution
Chapter 51 - Touch
Chapter 52 - Progress
Chapter 53 - Family

Chapter 9 - Bleed it out

11.9K 756 61
By Shifting2wolf

This is not happening... this is not real, not real- Pain ricochet through Jessy's body, instantly snapping his mind out of the safety bubble he had desperately tried to create. He kept his eyes closed, attempting to keep himself separated from reality.

Ignoring reality didn't make it go away though; he could still hear the stranger behind him grunting, could feel each painful intrusion as the man pumped into him without remorse. His refusal to open his eyes when demanded instantly earned him a swift punch to his face, splitting his lip once more.

"Hmmm, you smell good. Even if you are just another whore." The vampire sneered, licking at the wounds on Jesse's face. It took everything in him not to fight back and kick the shit out of this vampire or use what little of his magic he had left.

God knows what Draco would do to him if he fought back against one of his clients.

Instead Jesse had to yelp when nails dug into his scalp, hairs yanked out and twisted in his client's fist before his face was shoved into the pillow.

His heart started to race, both from the pain of being raped once more and from slowly being smothered. When his lungs ached and the vampire simply thrusted more rapidly, Jesse started struggling, albeit weakly.

A grunt resounded from the vampire when Jesse's elbow landed a weak hit but that didn't stop the man. He only got himself a few more punches for his disobedience and he was twisted on his back, fingers wrapping around his throat before they squeezed.

Jesse's eyes bulged, his heart racing in his chest and muscles spasming from the lack of air being provided. He no longer had the ability, nor the energy to fight back, as the pain and lack of oxygen was slowly pushing him to unconsciousness.

His fingers slowly slipped from the man's wrists, losing the strength and capability to move. His heart, which had been racing, seemed to stumble on its pattern, slowly grinding to a halt.

The vampire's eyes gleamed with dark delight, adding a bit more pressure to Jesse's throat before disgust filled his being as the vampire came inside him. The man smirked, still moving in Jesse's body as he released his throat, making Jesse convulse and gasp for air.

"See you next week doll..." The man patted Jesse condescendingly on the cheek after he got dressed, eying his handiwork for a second as Jesse was still trying to get a breath in his lungs. He was hyperventilating, curled up and choking on nothing as his lungs collapsed from the lack of air, desperate  to just breathe-

And even when he got in a few gulps of air burning through his sore trachea, he could actually feel the tissues of his throat swell from the abuse. It was slowly blocking his airways, preventing him from getting a lungful and resulted in another panic wave.

"Breathe..." A soft voice whispered tiredly, gentle hands cupping around his throat; tingling magic rushed through his body, knitting damaged flesh together until with a wheezing rush of air, Jesse managed to gulp in some air.

For a few seconds, his lungs didn't know how to cope with the sudden supply, hyperventilating and then slowing, only to feel like getting choked once again until finally, Jesse could breathe on his own.

The second his lungs were able to function on his own, Jesse collapsed on his bed as he silently cried into the soiled bedding. Robbie could do little else but rub his back compassionately as he healed the pixie as quickly and gently as he could.

"It'll get better over time..." Robbie slowly tried to assure the pixie, no gaining any sort of response from Jesse, so he continued, "The others whom I healed slowly got used to it-" He flinched and fell to the floor as Jesse slapped his hands away from him, snarling in anger.

"I don't WANT to get used to it, DAMN IT! I want to go home-" His voice broke and he sobbed, anger fleeing his body and leaving it broken once more. He curled back up on the bed, uncaring of his naked form or that Robbie could see how broken he truly was.

His sobs instantly stilled when cold fingers brushed through his hair and lips fluttered against his ear. "Ah, but darling... this is  your new home." Draco chuckled before pulling Jesse's head back by the hair, his fangs bared and ready to strike.

He barely had enough time to close his eyes before he flinched as pain jolted through his body when Draco's fangs tore through his flesh. A whimper of pain slipped from Jesse's lips and disgust filled his body as Draco pressed against him.

Luckily, Draco drew back almost instantly, his nose curled in disgust and blood coating his lips. "You smell like Eldo. Go get washed up, dinner is in a few hours." The improba snorted a few times, as if trying to get rid of Eldo's scent before he stood up and left the room.

Relief filled Jesse's body; after having been abused by the client, whom apparently was named Eldo, he really didn't want to be forced by Draco as well. Looking up from his position, he spotted Robbie hunkering down underneath the seat, ears flicking warily as the fox' eyes gleamed with fear.

"Can you bring me to the bathroom?" Jesse asked after a few minutes, trying to push himself up as best as he could and cringing when he felt the evidence of his abuse flowing down his leg. The fox yipped, squirming out from underneath the chair and taking the stairs two at a time before pausing at the door and flicked with his tail.

At least Jesse could be thankful for small favors; Draco had been so distracted with Eldo's scent, that the vampire hadn't stopped Robbie from healing Jesse more than he used to. So it was relatively painless for Jesse to walk up the stairs and push open the doors.

His heart instantly skipped a beat as several curious eyes looked up at his approach and he cursed the fact that he had to move through the main room to get washed up. Jesse kept his head down, eyes focused on the white tipped tail that was curled around Robbie's leg.

Even from down the room, he could hear the rough voices of the Twins, lewd and vulgar comments slipping from their tongues as they eyed Jesse's body. Several others were following their example and Jesse squeaked and came to a grinding halt when he nearly stepped on Robbie.

He swallowed heavily at the sight of a set of feet and followed them up until he was face to face with an Incubi. The handsome male didn't say anything, just stared with his green eyes as they slowly moved over Jesse's body, seemingly devouring him where he stood.

When Jesse murmured a soft apology and Robbie let out a little whimper, the Incubi shifted his weight and barely moved aside. It was clear to the pixie that he was forced to rub against the Incubi if he wanted to reach the shower room.

Robbie hopped over the man's feet, ears twisted back as Jesse held his breath and tried to walk past. The second he touched the man's skin, the Incubi smirked and stepped forwards, forcing Jesse a step back until he bumped against the wall behind him.

Two hands caged him in as the Incubi leaned closer, inhaling deeply and groaning in delight as he pressed up against the poor pixie. "You're lucky that Draco holds your leash, otherwise you'd been mine." The man husked, rubbing his nose against Jesse's jawline before leaning in to bite at his lips.

"Soon..." He promised, smirking as he allowed Jesse to slip underneath his arm and scurry away. Jesse paused as he stumbled into the shower area, mentally groaning as it was just huge open shower area, a few toilet stalls to the far side of the room and absolutely no personal space allowed.

A few of the showers were in use and Jesse cringed in sympathy at the sight of deep gashes in the werewolf's skin. The boy glanced at him with dead eyes before giving Jesse his back, rubbing his hands over his tanned skin and the countless of scars on his back and shoulders.

It made Jesse want to cry once more, both for him and the boy. If this was his future, he'd rather end his own life than be abused, raped and waste away in this hellhole. His eyes flickered through the room, blushing as he saw the twin female sirens washing  a few showers away.

He quickly hopped under the showerhead and sighed at the hot water that poured over his back and cleansed the filth off of his body. His hands quickly scrubbed at his skin until it was raw and sensitive to the touch and still he could feel their touches.

A shuddering breath escaped him, arms coming up to wrap around his body in an attempt to calm down. His eyes looked around, landing on the table in the middle of the room; several soaps, combs and a few razors laid there, ready to be used.

I could end it right now... be done with it...

Taking a step forwards, his eyes focused on the blades that promised him a way out, he reached forwards only to yelp when a hand clasped around his wrist and stopped him in his tracks.

He looked up and gasped: the werewolf was looking at him with the same dead gaze before it flitted to the razorblades a few steps away from them.

"Don't." Jesse jumped at the deep voice that didn't fit with the light form of the wolf. "They'll just heal you the second they smell the blood in the air, and they'll make you wish you've never seen a sharp object in your life."

His eyes flitted to the two girls, who instantly turned back to their shower, shut it off and fled the room. The wolf motioned with his chin towards the girls, "Also, you better watch what you say and do around Serena. She has some serious Stockholm syndrome going on with Draco; she's basically his bitch. Any toe stepped out of line and she comes running to her master for some attention."

Jesse swallowed heavily, nodding to himself as he rubbed his arms before his eye unintentionally slipped to the wolf's heavily scarred arms. Noticing his glance, the wolf flashed his teeth in a dark grimace.

"This is what happens when you try to escape their hold by an attempt on your life. If you think you have it bad now, wait till they sent every sadistic bastard your way." The wolf sighed and shut down his shower before drying himself off. "What's your name kid?"

The pixie slid down the shower walls, hugging his knees as he let the water pour over his head, his hair forming a fragile barrier against the outside world. "Jesse."

Nodding, the wolf scratched at his head and sighed deeply, "Tristan. Wish we met anywhere else than this hellhole." Jesse nodded as well, a small hint of a smile pulling at his lip. The wolf turned and left the room, but Jesse could swear that his eyes had sparked with a flash of life during the conversation.

They were kin, in a sense ; forced in the same situation and faced with the same hardships and brutality that was pushed upon them. His eyes flitted to the blades once more, but he curled his arms tighter around his legs and squeezed.

He remembered the dark look in Tristan's eyes... he didn't want to find out how cruel these Improba could be by himself...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6M 411K 34
He had spent centuries with only himself for company, he fed, tortured and killed that was his life and he liked it that way, until she came along an...
41.4K 913 40
In which the youngest Mikaelson sister has to choose between Family, Friends or Love because no matter what she does, apparently things never work ou...
4.8M 285K 101
In this life, a human without the money to pay for their own life is worth nothing. Take those humans in as property, breed them, and you'll end up l...
98.6K 4.6K 20
'You got that James Dean daydream look in your eye And I got that red lip classic thing that you like And when we go crashing down, we come back ever...