Smile. | Yugbam

By bambamismyaesthetic

❝I wish I could smile like you do❞ More

You
smiled
for
me
when
I
didn't
know
how
to.
But
you
taught
me
and
now
I
am
able
to
smile
brightly
with
you.

along

2.8K 287 52
By bambamismyaesthetic

I started to sit with you guys again. The other students still glared at me but I didn't care. Thanks to you.

Every time I received a hateful stare you would grab my hand and make me look at you so I wouldn't see them.

Did you realize how much these small gestures meant to me?

I didn't see the need in denying it anymore. I fell in love with you. It wasn't a simple crush anymore but the more you cared for me the more I felt it.

Love.

I didn't think you would return my feelings so I kept quiet. I told myself that I could be happy that you were my friend. My best friend even.

Talking about love, Jackson finally gathered the courage and confessed to Mark.

It wasn't a surprise to be honest. We all called it but nonetheless we were happy for them.

Will I ever be that happy...

with you?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
6.4K 343 200
art from 2021- feb 2024 you read the title also go to the newer chapters cuz the early shit has my old art and it's uh not the greatest
113K 2.5K 52
Alissa Iris De León the daughter of both the Spanish and Italian Mafia. A week after she was born she was sent away from her 2 brothers to live with...
36.7K 7.3K 30
A Lawyer, Bold with a bit of anger issues, Smart, Not in good terms with his Father. A Girl, Sweet but Insecure about her weight, With Career tension...