Smile. | Yugbam

Galing kay bambamismyaesthetic

❝I wish I could smile like you do❞ Higit pa

You
smiled
for
me
when
I
didn't
know
how
to.
But
you
taught
me
and
now
I
am
able
to
brightly
along
with
you.

smile

2.7K 275 14
Galing kay bambamismyaesthetic

You seemed off this day. I didn't see you smile, not even once. Somehow the other ones were down too.

Was it because of me?

I decided that I could at least apologize for running away. Although I was  nervous facing you again after I didn't pick up your calls.

I walked over to you after the lesson and you seemed to practically light up. You grinned at me and opened your mouth to speak but before I could hear what you wanted to say my nerves got the best of me and I hurried outside.

I was such a coward.

Wasn't I?

At lunch I sat alone. It was funny but after so many weeks I got used to the six of you. Now it was too quiet.

I wasn't hungry all of a sudden.

I was too busy thinking about how my presence alone made you a victim of so much hate. How I didn't deserve your friendship. How you should just continue to hang out with your friends and not me.

I was so occupied with my own mind that I didn't notice you sitting down in front of me till you called my name.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

36.3K 7.2K 30
A Lawyer, Bold with a bit of anger issues, Smart, Not in good terms with his Father. A Girl, Sweet but Insecure about her weight, With Career tension...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
478K 1.5K 47
🔞🔞🔞 warning sex!! you can cancel if you don't like it.This is only for the guys who have sensitive desire in sex.🔞🔞