Smile. | Yugbam

By bambamismyaesthetic

❝I wish I could smile like you do❞ More

You
smiled
for
me
when
I
didn't
know
how
to.
But
you
taught
me
and
now
I
am
able
smile
brightly
along
with
you.

to

2.7K 269 39
By bambamismyaesthetic

I skipped school that day. I didn't want to talk to any of you.

I thought I did the best for you when I ignored your calls and text messages.

You wanted to know where I was and if i was okay. I wasn't. But you shouldn't worry about me.

The others called too but I didn't want to pick up. I just wanted to sleep.

So I did.

When I woke up again it was pitch black outside. I knew that I had to go to school tomorrow again so I tried to sleep a little bit more.

My sleep was restless and when I woke up the second time I felt even worse than before. Nonetheless I did my usual morning routine and headed to school as soon as it was time to go.

On the way I checked my phone for the first time in at least 12 hours.

56 new notifications
22 missed calls

I switched my phone off without responding to anyone and went to class.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.8K 815 45
Short scenarios for your favorite characters! (Well the male characters at least) The characters included are Alastor, Angel Dust, Sir Pentious, Husk...
Fate By v xxxiri v

Short Story

23.3K 1.8K 13
"𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 ?" 𝙰 𝟷𝟻 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚘𝚕𝚍, 𝚅𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚗𝚞 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝. "𝚆...
163K 6.6K 73
➽Just short love stories...❤ ⇝❤️. ⇝🖤. ⇝♥️. ⇝💙. ⇝🩷. ⇝🤍. ➽💛Going on. ➽🩶Coming up [Ignore grammatical mistakes. I will improve my writing gradual...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...