Smile. | Yugbam

By bambamismyaesthetic

❝I wish I could smile like you do❞ More

You
smiled
for
me
when
I
didn't
know
how
to.
But
you
taught
me
and
now
I
am
to
smile
brightly
along
with
you.

able

2.8K 297 39
By bambamismyaesthetic

You and I were walking down the hall as a group of girls approached us. The mean glint in their eyes made me flinch and you put an arm around my waist out of reflex.

I liked this feeling.

One of the girls started saying rude things about us. I didn't care that they also insulted me, all I heard were the false things about you that left her mouth.

They were disappointed in you.

They always thought you would know better than to hang out with a loser.

The guilt that I felt was unbearable. Why? Because I believed them.

I wrestled myself out of your grip and started to run towards the next bathroom. My eyes were already filling up with tears as I entered an empty stall.

I broke down crying.

I shouldn't have sat with you these many weeks ago. Then you wouldn't get insulted. 

I'm so so sorry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fate By v xxxiri v

Short Story

23.2K 1.7K 13
"𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 ?" 𝙰 𝟷𝟻 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚘𝚕𝚍, 𝚅𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚗𝚞 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝. "𝚆...
113K 2.5K 52
Alissa Iris De León the daughter of both the Spanish and Italian Mafia. A week after she was born she was sent away from her 2 brothers to live with...
163K 6.6K 73
➽Just short love stories...❤ ⇝❤️. ⇝🖤. ⇝♥️. ⇝💙. ⇝🩷. ⇝🤍. ➽💛Going on. ➽🩶Coming up [Ignore grammatical mistakes. I will improve my writing gradual...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...