Smile. | Yugbam

By bambamismyaesthetic

❝I wish I could smile like you do❞ More

You
smiled
for
me
when
I
didn't
know
how
to.
But
taught
me
and
now
I
am
able
to
smile
brightly
along
with
you.

you

3K 301 20
By bambamismyaesthetic

Sadly I didn't have any classes with you or your friends today. I hoped I would have had someone to sit next to again.

But no, everything was like always. I was alone.

The morning went by slowly and after what felt like ages it was finally time for lunch.

As I was walking towards the cafeteria I couldn't see anyone of you guys. Not that I thought I would.

This time I chose a simple sandwich for lunch. I searched for an empty table and as I finally spottet one, I sat down.

I was munching on my food as I heard trays being put down on the table followed by loud chatter.

„Can we sit with you again?"

I would have recognized your voice everywhere. I swallowed before I quickly nodded.

You all six smiled at me and sat down before you started the next conversation.

This time I was part of it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.6K 566 38
Imagines abt notti,ddot,nd dd Cussing, and some smut for the freaks🫵🏾
324 123 6
Acacia Drakos is Holloway High's golden girl. She has good grades, head of the yearbook club and the ideal boyfriend. Her perfect life unravels once...
194M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...