Smile. | Yugbam

By bambamismyaesthetic

❝I wish I could smile like you do❞ More

You
smiled
for
when
I
didn't
know
how
to.
But
you
taught
me
and
now
I
am
able
to
smile
brightly
along
with
you.

me

3.5K 314 21
By bambamismyaesthetic

To say I was surprised as Youngjae invited me to sit with you guys would have been an understatement.

I wasn't able to understand why he would want that.

I politely tried to decline but he wouldn't have any of it. So I ended up agreeing on joining him, you and the others.

After the lesson was over we packed our things and he waved at me with a quick ‚we'll meet later, okay?' to which I only nodded in reply but he was already out the door.

The next few lessons didn't seem to end anytime soon. I figured it was because I felt nervous about meeting you guys later. And we all knew that time went slower when you waited for something.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
43.9M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
479K 1.5K 47
🔞🔞🔞 warning sex!! you can cancel if you don't like it.This is only for the guys who have sensitive desire in sex.🔞🔞
... By Lily

Fanfiction

2.9K 62 15
Chishiya and Niragi finding their way through their love life. Will they find peace within eachover, or will they stay enemies for the rest of their...