Smile. | Yugbam

By bambamismyaesthetic

❝I wish I could smile like you do❞ More

You
smiled
me
when
I
didn't
know
how
to.
But
you
taught
me
and
now
I
am
able
to
smile
brightly
along
with
you.

for

3.9K 336 61
By bambamismyaesthetic

We had to do a group project today. As stupid as it sounded I hoped I would get paired up with you. Sadly luck wasn't on my side today. But when is it?

A nice guy named Youngjae was my partner. I often saw him hanging out with you and I could see why you would be friends with him. He was really nice and had a smile as bright as the sun.

I still liked your smile more though.

We went along pretty well and I was actually surprised as we finished our assignment early.

I often felt uncomfortable though because I couldn't shake of the feeling of being watched. Whenever I turned around I caught you looking at our table but then you quickly returned your gaze to your own partner.

Probably because you didn't want your friend associating with a loser like me, right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 989 12
the newbie from china got the 'bad boy' oh sehun wrapped around his fingers. short story
194M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
57.8K 566 38
Imagines abt notti,ddot,nd dd Cussing, and some smut for the freaks🫵🏾
1.7M 17.5K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...