We Don't Talk Anymore ; Seulm...

By -taeyongie

<<In which ,Kang Seulgi has lost contact with Park Jimin after they have braken up without a acceptable... More

we
talk
anymore
like
we
used
to
do
part2 ; 0
part2 ; 1
part2; 2
part2 ; 3

don't

234 6 0
By -taeyongie

Seulgi point of view

Its the year i got into my university . luckily the university is still on a holiday cause i had to fly to france to attend a fashion show . well , i didn't regret accepting this offer though because it has been a dream to participate a fashion show there .

After a week there , i decided to meet my long lost best friend , Wendy .

She's a friend of mine that went the same university as mine but moved to busan because her mother has married a korean guy. I only knew her for one year but it felt like it has been years .

I asked her to stayed with me since she's actually renting a house nearby my apartment . well , i know wendy isn't that wealthy so i decided to help her . anyways , she kept nagging at me before saying that renting a house in seoul is damn expansive eventhough its small .

I have worked and earn money so i buy an apartment here so i could share with her though . Its fun to have a friend with me everyday . plus , she's going to the same university too . I think that both of us has been fated to have the same university haha ..

" i cant believe that we're fated haha ! " wendy exclaimed as soon she met me at the airport , was picking me up .

" i know right ! by the way ... i miss you gurll " i replied by hugging her .

" i missed you too ... by the way how's france ? you must have fun eyy .. your wish has been granted i guess " she added .

i then nodded " damn the place looks so great .. i have fun there "

-—

" tomorrow's our first class ... i bet everyone would be shooked if they saw you " wendy exclaimed while munching a pack of chips .

" pardon ? why would them .. im just a normal girl " i chuckles.

" well , first .. you're dayum pretty plus you're a model too ... and that is like every ideal type for boys in korea if im not wrong haha and lastly , you're a transferred student .. which everyone wants to get know ... "

" BAHAHAHA WOWOW .. okay first i looked just like the others and second ... you're pretty too and a transfer student just like me ... i bet there's a LOT that is admiring you wuuu " i teased back .

" WOWOW , you got a point but haha people wasn't liking me that much .... they said that im a nerd" she pouts .

" WTH wHy ? "

" just because i wore glasses on class ... "

" HAHAH they are so funny to say you that ... let then be .. if you felt sad bout it , you can always wear contact lenses like me ... i am currently wearing glasses to though but i wear them only if im reading something .. "

" great idea hehe "" she chuckles while showing her thumbs up .

I then went into my room to unpack my things but before that wendy went into my room just like BAM BITCH IM HERE .

" yes , miss may i help you " i greeted her .

" oh haha , sorry bout that . by the way ... don't you have instagram?"  oh .. thats sudden

" why ? "

" just asking"

i looked down to my phone .. and sighed " yea i have one .. but i havent even upload anything though .. im not into social media eversince i future my studies "

" ohhh thennn you should upload and make it active .. !"

" but why haha ? this is so sudden wendy-shii " i mutters .

" well , you're like an idol now so you should have one ... " she said that made me laughed .

" tch , what are you talking nonsense about wendy haha "

" look .. i actually upload a photo of me and you and suddenly BAM ! i got like so damn many followers and likes at that picture and they keep saying to give your instagram username "

i laughed " seems like i got a lot of fans .. then ill just update one .."

" oh damn thanks !!! plus please remember i am you number ONE fan heheh "

" ahhh .. hahaha i see what you're doing .... i just hope it wont get viral since im just a model not an idol "

i then upload an old picture which i took last week when i was in france . * lmao this instagram thing is so sudden . i ran out of ideas *

kangsseulgi : 🇫🇷💕

Jimin point of view

While i was doing my assignment since i didn't even do it on the holidays .... well i wont do assignments unless tomorrow is the dew date .. cause today is not the do date if tomorrow is not the dew date .. HAHAHA get it ? ok

Suddenly , Taehyung sent me a message.

TaeTae 👽
DUDE !!!!!!!!!
LOOK AT THIS
WTF ....

taetae👽 sent a picture

My eyes went large as i saw the picture ... what the heck is this really her ?!

Jimin 🤧

WTh did u sent me that pic
dOnt you know i hated that face
😑

Taetae👽

Oh .. i forget . SHE's DANG !
im following her anyway .

Jimin 🤧

suit yourself 😒

*sigh* why should i think of her .. duh its not like i like her 😒
look now i cant focus on my assignments! its all tae's fault hmmph .

to be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.3M 379K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
138K 3.4K 200
When Shi Qingluo, an agriculture expert, opened her eyes again after dying, she realised she had transmigrated as a farm girl in an ancient era. Her...
69.9K 3.2K 74
❤️
99.1K 1.4K 50
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...